Insane

Lucky Girlfriend

No one POV.

Days past much faster than usual. On the Friday night when Hyemi is already asleep, Jonghyun wanted to run away from meeting his parents. For the first time in his life, he went to the club near the school. Showing his Identity card to the men and he went in.

“It’s my first time seeing you here. You’re new here?” A bartender asked Jonghyun.

“Yeah. I don’t know what I have to do. It feels like there’s nothing more I can do.” Jonghyun said as he sipped the coke while looking down the counter.

“Seems like you have a problem. Care to share? Himchan here.” He introduced and held out his hand.

“Big problem. Jonghyun. But you can call me JR.” Jonghyun wanted to let out his problems to someone who willing to hear his problems.

“So, what kind of big problems do you have there, bro?” Himchan asked as he wiped the tip of the glasses.

“Arranged marriage. You see, I’m just 18 and my parents wanted to arranged my marriage with a unknown girl. The big problem is, I don’t know how to tell my girlfriend. Its not that I wanted to get married but this is just..” Jonghyun stopped and look at Himchan.

“Miserable?” Himchan replied.

“Yeah. Yeah you know how I feel, man.” Jonghyun sighed.

“I do. Well, maybe I’ve experience it much earlier than you. I got into an arranged marriage too when I’m 20 years old but now I’ve already divorced. You see, you can’t be married to a girl when you don’t love them. So, how will you plan to tell your girl?” Himchan asked like he has the full experience.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to get married to someone I don’t know. Me and my girl has already been together for four years. That’s a long road.”

“Yeah sure it does. How about you run away? Oh, wait you’re 18” Himhan wants to suggest things but he stopped.

“Run away? How?” Jonghyun seems interested.

“Run away from Seoul. Go far far away where your parents will not be able to find you.”

“How about my girlfriend? Should I bring her along?” I asked.

“Of course you should. You will never know if your parents will find her.” Himchan said calmly.

“I should go back home first. Thanks bro. Nice meeting you.” Jonghyun stand up and shook hands with Himchan.

~~~~~~~`

“When is Jonghyun coming back?” Jonghyun mum asked me while sitting on our sofa.

“I’m not sure.” I answered her with a worried expression on my face.

“What’s your name?” She suddenly asked me.

“Hyemi. Ryu Hyemi.” I answered and gave her a small smile.

“Oh. Why do you live together with Jonghyun? Isn’t dormmate supposed to be with the same gender but why are you with Jonghyun?”

Beause he picked me when he can pick someone else.

“I’m not sure.” My heart is beating like its gonna pop out anytime.
“Not sure, again? Then what are you sure about? It’s like everything you are not sure about. What did my Jonghyun even see in you.” She mumbled at her last phrase.

I just kept silence and hoping that Jonghyun will come back soon. But it doesn’t seem like a happy thing going to happen.

*Flashback*

I heard a knock on the door when I was l laying down my bed, photoshop-ing me and Jonghyun’s photos. I ignored the knocking at first because Jonghyun is at the living room playing his Iphone games.

The knocking gets louder and I went out to look. Jonghyun  is nowhere to be found.

I opened the door and saw three figures standing infront of me.

“Excuse me, young lady. Can’t you hear me knocking?” An old age women came in with Miss Dara and a big sized guy. ‘Seems like he is her body guard.’

“Who are you looking for?” I asked while looking at Miss Dara.

“Who are you living with now?” The old women asked with the tone sarcastically.

“Jonghyun.”

“Obviously. Do you think I’m looking for you? I’m looking for my son. Where is he?” She asked while making her way to our red sofa.

“He’s not here now.”

“Where did he go?” She asked and I saw her eyes inspecting the living room like a rich arrogant old women.

“I’m not sure.” I answered.

“I am going to stay here until Jonghyun came back.” She said while taking out her face powder and touch up her nose.

I look at Miss Dara but she just keep quiet there without even explaining why are they here at the middle of the night.

*End of flashback.*

After a long 20 minutes, I saw Jonghyun’s figure walking towards our dorm, as the door is wide open.

I stood up and glad to have my boyfriend back with me, by my side.

He looked at the pathway and saw many shoes there. I ran and said nervously, “Baby, who’s here?”

I didn’t answer him but instead I walked towards him.

“Your mum.” I said softly.

He hold my hand tightly like as if he wont let go of it.

“What do you want?” Jonghyun seem very cold towards his mum. I wonder why.

“Kim Jonghyun, you’re back.” Is mum stood up and walk towards us.

She let go of our hand harshly with her bare hands but Jonghyun stubbornly held my hands tightly.

“Oh, you’re harsh, Jonghyun. I’m here to remind you. I’m bringing you home tonight. Now, please pack up your clothes.” She said Without any expressions on her face.

“No. I won’t go back to that damn house. Dream on, old women.” Jonghyun said.

Suddenly her bodyguard went towards us with his angry expression.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Jonghyun took his hands and twisted it.

“Jonghyun.” I held his hand.

He looked at me with his lovely look.

“Pack. Up. Now. I am warning you. Please while I’m saying nicely.” His mum insisted him.

“What will you do if I don’t want to pack things up?” He answered daringly.

“Well, Kibum. Go and do what I said just now.”

The body guard walk to Jonghyun’s room and put all his clothes together.

“That is not appropriate. No matter what you do, I am still insisting on not coming back home.” Jonghyun said while holding my hand real tight.

Out of the sudden, we heard  a glass broke. Jonghyun ran to his room and saw the bodyguard smashing the picture frames of our photos down the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? GET THE OUT MY ROOM!” Jonghyun shouted and his shouting scared me. His able to do anything when he’s mad.

“Get aside and follow me. You’re not going anywhere, Jonghyun.” The body guard dragged him to the living room.

It was completely a mess. Miss Dara and I aren’t able to do anything.

~~~~~~~`

He dragged me out of my room with his hand held tightly onto mine.

All my energy were completely gone and I ended up on the floor not being able to do nothing except prying hard that all this is just a dream.

Hyemi ran to me and picked me up but I hold her hand and hug her tightly like there is no one watching us together. After seconds we hugged, I feel that my shoulders are getting wet. I broke the hug and saw her eyes are all puffy red.

“Baby, don’t cry.” I said to her softly while touching her cheeks.

“How can I not cry when I see getting abused by your own mum right infront of my eyes.” She said softly and I can see that she really cared for me.

I wiped her tears and buried my face on her shoulders, “ This is all going to end. Don’t worry, baby.”

I saw that old woman rolled her eyes and asked the bodyguards, now two, to break our hug and lift Hyemi up.

Before they touh Hyemi, I asked her to stand and make her stand behind me.

“Let’s go now, young master.” One of the bodyguards said with a stern expression.

Hyemi looker at me with a worried expression.


“No time to waste, love birds. Jonghyun, you better come with me.” That old woman sounded.

The bodyguards dragged me away quickly away from Hyemi. I wanted to pulled away from their hold but I have totally no energy to do so.

Before going out the room, Hyemi fell onto the ground and Miss Dara catch her up back quickly. I wanted to run back to her but once again, I have no energy.

‘Baby, don’t cry. It hurts me seeing you cry. God, please let this all be a dream.’ I prayed silently and followed the bodyguards with their hand still holding onto me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hehehe how readers?  >.<

Sad? Give me your comments <3

You know, a writers motivation to write more is having more subscribers, comments and viewers. And I am one of them too. So, I really do hope I can continue this fanfic :’) Thanks <3