He's sick and so am I

Lucky Girlfriend

The next day, I went to wake JR up but he doesnt seem to respond to my knocking on his door.

"Jonghyun-uh. Wake up. You are going to be late if you keep sleeping." I decided to come in and found JR still lying on his bed, doesn't want to get up.

"Baby~ You go to school. You don't want to be late don't you? I will be there later. You go first." JR said without any energy and I can his lips is very pale and I touched his forehead which is burning hot.

"Jonghyun-ah, you're sick. How can you go to school today. Just rest at home."

"I can't miss today lesson. We have two tests today. I can't miss that."

"No, Jonghyun. I will explain to Ms Dara and Mr Lee. You just have some rest. Get up. I want you to have a quick cold shower. Come. Your body is burning." I dragged him slowly to his bathroom.

"Hyemi~ You're going to be late." He pulled my wrist.

"Yes I will but I won't go if I dont see you do what I ask you to do. Quick and take the shower. I'll wait outside."

I closed his bathroom door and walked out his room. Another 5 more minutes before the time I usually leave, but not today. I will not leave until I know Jonghyun is going to be okay. I reach the cabinet at the kitchen, wanting to take the fever medicine for him but it was to high and I sprained my ankle.

JR POV

"Ouch!"

What did I just heard? Is that Hyemi's voice? Arghh. I grabbed my towel forgeting about myself who is currently sick and went out the bathroom soon after I washed my face.

"Baby. What's wrong?" I questioned her but she looks okay.

"Ermm? There's nothing wrong. Why? Have you finished you shower. Then come here and eat your breakfast."

"What's that sound? I know it come from the living room."

"Ahh. You were talking about the screaming just now? There's one advertisement about an haunted show and it shows that G.NA shouted ouch because she knocked into something. Come here."

HYEMI POV

I tried to hold back my pain because I dont want him to worry and make him more sick.

"So, it was G.NA? I seriously thought it was you. Don't ever sream like G.NA, okay? You make my stomach shrink." JR advised makes me feel sorry yet touched.

"Don't worry. I have this fever medicine for you and this pancakes. Make sure you eat."

I really hope that the sprained ankle is not serious because I don't want to trouble anyone.

Silently while putting on my socks and while Jonghyun is not looking I looked at my ankle and rubbed them hoping they will not be serious. Luckily, there's no spot or any redness around there but the pain is unbearable.

"Jonghyun-uh. Make sure you eat the pancakes, drink plain water and eat your medicine. I got to go now. See you later after school. Anything you just messaged me, okay?" I tried to walked normally.

"Baby~ Do you forget something?" JR stand up from his seat.

"Nah. Your school tie. You will be dead if you don't bring this. Be careful on the road. See you later. Don't flirt with other guys, okay? And thanks baby for taking care of me." He thanked me and put on my bagpack for me.

"My pleasure. Bye~" I walked out the dorm and hoping that today will be a good day.

AT SCHOOL

As I walked in my class, all my classmate and teacher already arrived. I greeted them and went to my seat.

"Hyemi, where's Jonghyun? Is he late or not coming?" Mr Lee, my form teacher, asked me.

"Ermm, he's sick. He unable to attend school today."

"Then how is he? Is there any medicine there?" Miss Hara questioned me worriedly.

"Yeahh. I've given him fever medicine."

"Okay. Make sure you take care of him when you go back, alright?" Miss Hara said as she marked the class attendance.

"Yes. I understand."

HYUNA POV

"Hyorin-uh. Do you know yesterday I saw JR and Hyemi together? And now he's not coming. What a bad day."

"JR is sick. Remember? You probably doesn't pay any attention when Miss Hara is saying."

"What?! He's sick? And yet that nerd can come to school? If I was her, I would willingly to stay beside him and take care of him. What a babo. Many girls will kill themselves to be in that nerdy shoes." 

"What the hell is wrong with you, Hyuna? Maybe she wants to take the tests. And why the hell are you acting up like this? You're jealous of her?" Hyorin arched her eyebrow.

"If I was in her place, I will just forget about those tests and take care of him. And yes. I am jealous of her. I like JR, mind you."

I was really mad seeing that babo behaviour. I will just kill her tomorrow if JR doesn't come tomorrow.

HYEMI POV

"Hyemi, are you okay? You look so tired." My classmate that sit besides me said.

"Umm, yurp I'm okay. Do I look tired?" I touched my face and take out my pocket mirror.

"You look different today and the way you walked just now is so different. Did anything happened to you this morning?"

"Yeahh, I sprained my ankle. But I'm fine now. Thanks for asking." I said.

"No. You're not. I know that because my father is a specialist about ankles. How about you follow my after school and meet up with my dad. He will be able to help you aid your sprained ankle." He offered me.

"Ermm, will that be okay, Minhwan?" I shyly questioned him.

"Yeah sure. Why will it not be okay? You're my friend. The last lesson for today is Maths. So, after school, we will go together there, alright?" He smiled at me.

"Thank you very much, Minhwan." He replied me with a nod and a cute smile.

"Hyemi, JR is sick? How sich is he?" Aron suddenly walked up to my place.

I replied, "Very very sick. Why? You're worried about him, Aron?" I asked him.

"Yeah. His my friend. Can I visit him today?"

"That will be okay but do you know where is his dorm ?" 

"Isn't he living with you? I can follow you back home." He innocently replied.

"But I'm not free after school. I will only be back around four or five. I have something to do."

I tried not to tell him about my sprained ankle, scared that he will tell Jonghyun.

"Then, I will wait for you at the bench infront of your dorm."

"Okayy." I answered him.

Aigoo. What is Jonghyun doing now?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everybody ^^ Hehehe double update today ^^

Thanks for subscribing and viewing my Lucky Girlfriend :)
 

To: shinee4ever2012

Ehehee its good seeing you like my story ^^ Thank you :D