Worst day

Lucky Girlfriend

“Hyorin, the annoying is here.” I shot a long glare at Hyemi who is coming in the class with my future husband, Jonghyun.

“JR will kill you if he heard you say that, Hyuna.” Hyorin said.

“What do I care?” I rolled my eyes. ‘Jonghyun will be mine in the future, not Hyemi not any others.’

“She must be over the cloud when everyone knew she is Jonghyun’s girlfriend. She must be very proud, huh, that she is gaining attention right now. If not because of Jonghyun confessed that yesterday, she must still be a loner.” I turned at Hyorin but she wasn’t even listening to me. She put on her earpiece and fan-girling over Teen Top’s new songs.

I take my book and smacked her head. Hard.

“YA KIM HYUNA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” She shouted making all the classmates looked towards us.

“For not listening to what I said.” I answered coldly.

“Why listen to you when I have Teen Top here?” She frown and put on her earpiece back and immediate smile is seen on her face.

“OH MY GOD. WHY IS THIS WORLD SO ANNOYING?” I stood up from my chair and ran out the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“The hell is wrong with her?” Minzy said.

“Dramatic queen.” I answered.

“Really? Dramatic queen? Then why did you flirt with her before we get together then?” Minzy asked.

“Aww Minnie, you’re hurting me. You’re jealous? Cause if you are, then I succeed. I did that because I wanted to make you jealous.” I answered and give her a smile.

“Urghhh early in the morning and you have started your cheesiness. Take your model. How dare you make us bring this to school when this is your job?” Jonghyun came towards my table and put the model together with Hyemi by his side.

“Complain complain complain. Don’t tell me you didn’t say cheesy things to your baby.” I rolled my eyes.

“That’s our problem, right baby?” He put his arms over her shoulder and some group of girls cried as if Jonghyun is their boyfriend.

“Ya, Jonghyun. I suggest you don’t do that to Hyemi in public, you’re making other girls cry.”  I point my chin towards the group of girls who show sad expressions on their faces.

“I’m not an idol or some popular guy. I am just a normal boyfriend who loves his girlfriend. Who cares about them?” Jonghyun kissed Hyemi’s cheek and I felt that the girls are sooner or later going to faint due to their jealousness towards Hyemi.

“Minzy, they are like one bunch of crazy fangirls. Luckily you’re not one of them.” I said.

“If I’m one of them, what will you do?” She replied.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged my shoulders and Miss Hara walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Girls, do you know who is JR?” I called up the girls who are in the toilet with me.

“The JR who is in your class?” One of them asked.

“Yes. Do you know about her girlfriend?” I asked.

“Hyemi? I heard that she is his girlfriend.” Another girl said and they looked at each other.

“She is his girlfriend. Don’t you find her annoying?” I bravely said without even knowing them.

“Oh my god. She looked so innocent yet she has a boyfriend. I bet that she was the one who wants to be with him.”

“So, you girls hate her?” I said one more time looking for an exact answer.

“I think so. I thought that that JR liked someone else but turns out to be her.” A girl called Kira rolled her eyes.

“And do you believe, I broke up with my boyfriend just because I say that that Hyemi is lucky having one y adorable boyfriend?” She continued.

“Seriously? Do you want to make Hyemi suffer than?” I suggested.

She smirked, “How?”

“Detention. I heard that she is the only one in my class who hasn’t got any detention before. I want to make her suffer little by little.” I replied.

“Do you like JR?” A girl asked.

“If I don’t, I won’t be doing this.” I answered.

“Then wouldn’t JR be mad at you if he knew you bully his girlfriend?” She asked.

“You’re underestimating me. Just agree to this plan and I will pay you guys as much as you want. Deal?” I leaned a hand on the sink waiting for their answer.

“Yes. As long as we can get our money. By the way, I’m KIra and these are my girls, Juhyun, Hyesu and Ra In.” She held out her hand and introduced her friends.

“Hyuna.”I smiled and tell them the whole process.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Miss Hara, can I go to the toilet?” I raised up my hand from my seat.

“Class just started and you want to go to the toilet. I give you three minutes.”

I thanked her and stood up from my chair and walked towards the toilet. The moment I stepped into the corridor of the toilet, I heard a bunch of girls laughing and shouting. I didn’t want to step in so I went to another toilet.

After doing my hair, I walked back to class and when I came in the whole class stares at me.

‘Why are they looking at me like that?’ I thought.

“Ryu Hyemi, come here.” Miss Hara suddenly said.

I walked towards her and saw Hyuna’s shirt that is covered with water.

I gasped and make my eyes wider. I looked at Miss Hara.

“Hyemi, detention after school today for four hours.” She said sternly.

“What did I do?” I said confusedly.

“What did you do? What do you think you’ve done to Hyuna? She’s soaked with water and here you are acting up all innocent?” She shouted.

“I didn’t do that.” I answered back stuttering.

“I don’t care. She said you were the one who did this. Detention after school for four hours if not the whole class will have three demerit points each.” She said and the whole class went noisy.

“But that is not my fault.” I looked down and a hand touches my shoulder.

“Baby, just go back to your sit. This here is not worth it to fight with.” Jonghyun said and push me lightly to my sit.

“Babe, you’re okay?” He asked while kneeling down on his knees.

“No, I’m not.” I replied.

“Cry later, baby. Don’t cry now, okay?” He advised and went back to his sit.

“Horrible day today. What did I even do to her?” I take out my pencil case and listen to the lesson but nothing came in my brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

‘What’s wrong with me?’ I looked at Hyemi that is staring into the space during Chemistry lesson. The whole day I noticed that she did not pay any attention to any lesson. Maybe because she is sad and feel moody after what she went through just now morning.

A tear dropped from her eyes and I quickly noticed it right away. I took out a tissue packet and gave it to her.

“Here, Hyemi. Wipe your tears with this.” I hand the tissue to her and she smiled. Her smile looks so sweet and I know that she wanted to hide away her miserable feeling but she can’t.

“Thanks, Hayden.” With just a thank you from her makes me more nervous and my heart beat more faster than usual.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Ryu Hyemi, why are you sleeping in my class?” Miss Dara turned to Hyemi who is sleeping on her desk.

Miss Dara looked at me and shot a ‘what’s wrong with her’ glare.

“She’s not feeling well.” I moved my mouth and she nodded.

I turned behind and see Hyemi who is sleeping soundly as if she is on her bed.

“What should I do for her? She looked really troubled.”

“Damn you, . You make my baby cried because of your stupid actions. What the hell is wrong with your brain? You fried them or you are just not using your damn brain?” I stared at Hyuna who is not paying attention to Miss Dara lesson.

School ended quickly today and time seems to fly past fast. I packed my things up and walked to Hyemi who is still sleeping.

“Baby, wake up. School ended and you’re still sleeping. Wake up.”  I knocked on her table softly.

“School ended?” She woke up and asked me.

“Yes, babe. Get up and let’s go back.” I packed her things up for her and she stretched herself.

“Not so fast, Hyemi, Jonghyun. You have detention today and what I want you to do is to clean up and school’s field and canteen. Two hours on each venue. All the things you need will be there. If any of us catch you running away, you will face your consequences.” Miss Hara said.

“Miss Hara, isn’t that too much work for her?” I said.

“Really? Then why soaked Hyuna with water and act all innocently? I’m just following the school rules, Jonghyun.” She answered and walked off with the sound of her high heels.

Hyemi’s shoulders deflated and she looked at me with non-expression face.

“Get your energy back up. I’ll deal with that later. Let’s go.” I pulled her hand but she pulled back.

“Don’t you want to ask whether or not I was the one who did that?” She looked into my eyes and asked me.

“I don’t because I know my angel will not do that kind of things. She’s an ugly . I’ll deal with that Hyuna later, baby.” I smiled and she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

I was all alone at the field after the soccer boys went home after some short dribbling of balls. I swept all the dried leaves and rubbish that is scattered around the school field.

“Hyuna is really too much. Does she has any feelings for Jonghyun?” I sigh and continue sweeping.

“Hyemi!” I heard Minzy’s voice from behind.

“Minzy, Aron.” They walked towards me.

“I feel sorry for you but I know you wouldn’t do that to Hyuna. Everyone know she’s a drama queen.” Minzy put her hands on my shoulders.

“Why me then?” I sigh.

“You see everyone knew about your relationship with Jonghyun now maybe she is jealous with you because you got to own Jonghyun and not her. I guess.” Aron said shrugging his shoulders.

I kept silent and they gave me their support.

“Hwaiting, Hyemi! You can do it. I feel sorry to let you be alone but we have no choice, Hyemi. I love you.” Minzy patted my back and waved me goodbye and walked away with Aron.

“It’s okay, Hyemi. Life has its ups and downs some times.” I tried to fake a smile and not wasting time anymore, I continue sweeping.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Weird girl.” Hayden smiled at the first floor of the classroom after seeing Hyemi talked to herself.

~~~~~~~~~`

“Tell me, Hyuna. What the hell is wrong with you? Did you fry your brain and put them back in your damn head?” I frown my eyebrow and talked to her loudly.

“She was the one who really did that to me.” She stuttered.

“Really? Or you are the one who wants to make her suffer? Hyuna, the last chance I’m giving you, if you dare bother Hyemi again, I will hint you down.” I pushed her shoulder and walked out of the classroom.

“But you will still get married to me two years later and she will not be your’s anymore. Sooner or later, she will know it.” She shouted making me to paused my steps.

“That if I want to get marry to an ugly like you. But I don’t think so, Hyuna. Just keep on dreaming. I don’t even give a damn heck care about you.” I said and continue to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Married? Jonghyun and Hyuna?” Baekhyun heard their conversation while he was at the corridor of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Done with field and canteen in exactky four hours. Now, I can go back.” I cleaned my hand and Miss Hara came by.

“You’re allowed to go back home. Please, Hyemi. I don’t want to hear this kind of nonsense anymore from you.” Miss Hara said.

I wanted to protest but I know that Miss Hara won’t listen to my explanation.

“You can go back now.” She reminds and walked away.

I sigh and I saw Jonghyun walking with drinks on his hands.

“BABY! SEE WHAT I’VE GOT YOU.” He swing the drink bag side to side and run to me.

“Strawberry Milk Tea and Chocolate Milkshake.” He handed me my drink.

“Thanks Jonghyun.” I poked the straw into my drink.

“Hard work today, huh?” He said.

“Yeah.” I Sigh.

“Just think that you are doing this for losing your extra fats on your body, okay baby?” He take my hand and interlaced it together.

“Thanks, Jonghyun.” I smiled.

“Anything to make my baby happy.” He smiled and we walk back to our dorm together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry if there is TOO MUCH curse words here. I have to use it if not Jonghyun’s reaction will not be exploding. HAHAHAHHAHA XD