Last meeting?

Lucky Girlfriend

I suggest that you listen to any sad, heartbreaking song when reading this chapter.

I wrote this while listening to Ulala Session- Used it all up, JunK[2Pm Junsu] Goodbye Love and Kim Soo Hyun- You, the only person.

It’s okay if you don’t. I’m just suggesting ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What are you doing here, Hayden?” I turned my head and asked him.

He was wearing a black suit with a silver colored tie. With his hair combed by the side, he looks smart.

“I was invited to this wedding. I received the wedding card last Tuesday.” He answered.

“Don’t tell me this is Jonghyun’s and Hyuna’s wedding. Don’t tell me that that Jonghyun is my boyfriend Jonghyun.” I wanted an answer from him.

“I’ve just met him at the room just now. It is him. He is your boyfriend.” He said.

“Y-you’ve met h-him?” I stuttered at my words. I can’t imagine that this is happening to me.

“He looks miserable. I know that he don’t want to get married but still, I think he has no choice, Hyemi-uh.” He said slowly.

“Then, what will happen to me? What will happen to our relationship? Is this the end after five years together?” My eyes start to form tears and eventually, a drop of tear falls down.

“Hyemi-uh, please be strong.” He put his long arm to my shoulder, giving me strength. But I didn’t receive any at the moment.

“Attention to all the ladies and gentlemen in this wedding hall, please take a sit. The wedding will start in a few seconds.” Said the announcer through the microphone.

“Let’s have a sit, Hyemi-uh. You can’t runaway.” He takes my hand and brings me to a sit that is far left. I have drained out all my energy I have. I didn’t have any energy left to pull back my hand.

After the wedding hall has become silent, I saw Jonghyun walk down the aisle and stand in front of the aisle. My heart sank after seeing him in a black wedding suit and black bow tie. I thought by myself that I will be the bride while he be the groom. But now, all of my imaginations have gone down the drain. Jonghyun, my boyfriend, is now a husband. A husband to my enemy, Kim Hyuna.

“May the bride enter.” Said the announcer and the door of the wedding hall opened.

The audience including me and Hayden looked at how the bride will look like. She walked pass the aisle with his father holding her hands. With a pretty tiara on top of her head and a nice wedding gown, she smiled and walk to her husband-to-be. Kim Jonghyun.

My heart feel like it will going to stop any moment. Any time. Any second. My whole body is now drained without any energy left.

The audience stands up but I didn’t. I didn’t want to approve to their wedding.

“Kim Jonghyun, will you take Kim Hyuna as your wife?” Said the gentleman. [Idk what he is called?]

He remained silent and stares into Hyuna. The audience grew silence too. My heart began pumping very hard, making my chest move up and down waiting for Jonghyun’s answer.

After saying the same thing to Hyuna, they are supposed to give each other a kiss but Jonghyun didn’t react to anything.

“You may now put the ring on the bride ring finger.” Said the gentlemen.

Jonghyun still didn’t make any move making his dad taking over the gentlemen’s place.

“I think he must be really shocked and surprised. I guess we can end this here. They are legally married already. Let’s not waste our time here and let’s eat the foods that we have prepared. But before that, we have to send this newlywed couple for their Honeymoon.” Said Jonghyun’s dad and the crowd applauded.

Hyuna put her ring herself on her ring finger and put Jonghyun’s ring on his ring finger afterwards. But, Jonghyun refused to let Hyuna touched him and he walk away from the aisle.

I breathe in as deep as I could and tried to stand up. But the moment I stands, my whole mind went blank and black. I can’t see anything.  I feel wobbly but I felt a hand supporting me from the back. Its Hayden’s hand.

“I want to go home.” I said facing him.

“All right, I’ll send you.” He said.

When we reach the door, a lady grabbed my wrist making me to turn around.

“Ryu Hyemi, still remember me?” Said an old lady.

“Y-you’re..” I stuttered.

“I’m Jonghyun’s mum.” She smiled sarcastically.

“I see that you have just have your flight back to Seoul this morning and now you’re dressed prettily to come to my son wedding. I hope this remind you that Kim Jonghyun has now been married to Kim Hyuna. They are officially married and I hope you will stay away from this marriage and find another guy who will love you all his life.” She stopped talking and eyed Hayden up and down.

“See what I’ve meant? You even bring a guy with you. That means, you have no right to bother Jonghyun anymore because you have a new guy.” She continued, “I won’t allow you to go back now. You have to witness Jonghyun and Hyuna going for the honeymoon.” She turned around and her bodyguards walked towards me and pulled me together with them leaving Hayden behind.

At the first floor of the building, there are two cars prepared with flowers on their car door handle. The colors of the cars are shiny black and shiny red.

We’ve arrived at where Jonghyun is now. He make his uninterested face while people are talking to him. He didn’t respond to anyone.

‘No wonder he didn’t come to the airport and fetch me back home. He’s busy with this wedding.’ Tears starting to roll down my cheek and starting to smudge my eyeliner and make-up up.

 Jonghyun turned his head towards me and his jaw dropped. He shoved all the people there including the elderly and came running towards me.

I wanted to run away but my muscles in my body are not corporative. Some part of me wanted to slap him right in the face but half part of me wanted to hug him tightly never wanting to let go.

“Baby, what you’re doing here?” He stands up straight looking at me. I looked into his eyes and wanting to search his love for me if they are true of false but then nothing happens.

“I’m here to witness your wedding, what else?” I answered with my tears starting to form.

“I can’t believe to do this to me, Kim Jonghyun. You said that I am the only one in your life. You said that I am your dream angel. You said that you are happy when you’re with me but what’s all this? How can you let this to happen if you truly love me, your girlfriend?” I tried to hold back my tears but eventually it came rolling down my cheeks.

He brushed his thumb to my cheeks but I pushed him away.

“I hope you’re happy with your marriage life, Jonghyun. Let’s not meet anymore.” I let go of his hand slowly and run away from the venue with my high heels. Unexpectedly, I ran faster than usual. My tears keep falling down my cheeks. The wind blow away all hair and it blocks my way but I kept running until I’ve reached my limit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“LET GO OF ME! I HATE ALL OF YOU! I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! YOU GUYS MAKE ME LOSE SOMEONE SPECIAL TO ME! YOU MAKE ME LOSE MY LIFE! YOU’RE SATISFIED NOW OLD WOMAN?!” I shouted after the bodyguards hold me from running to Hyemi.

“NOW SHE WILL HATE ME! I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE ANY CHANCE TO EXPLAIN EVERY SINGLE ING THING TO HER AND NOW SHE’S GONE! YOU LIKE MAKING ME HAVING A MISERABLE LIFE, DON’T YOU OLD WOMAN AND OLD MAN?!” I let go of the bodyguard hands and run far away from the venue.

The whole crowd became rigid silent and didn’t do or spoke anything.

“Sorry, young master. We have to still bring you to the airport to have your honeymoon.” A bodyguard said.

“ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF MIND? DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY FEELINGS? I DON’T LOVE THAT . I LOVE HYEMI, RYU HYEMI. SHE’S MY GIRLFRIEND. SHE’S EVERYTHING TO ME!” I broke down into tears unexpectedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Use this.” A hand handed me a piece of tissue and I thanked him.

The tissue is eventually soaked by all my tears.

“Let it all out. You wouldn’t want to keep it in by yourself.” He said.

I turned to see who the kind man is. He is Jo Hayden.

“Hayden-uh, thanks.” I thanked him and my tear slowly stopped knowing that someone is here for me.

“You must be tired after all this happened. Let me bring you back home.” He said and just sit beside me waiting for me to stopped crying.

I looked at his side profile which is perfectly carved, but all I see is Jonghyun’s side profile.

I sobbed and take a deep breath in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After a lot of dramas has happened in the afternoon during our wedding, we finally arrived at our honeymoon place, Maldives.

It is a beautiful place to relax our mind and especially having a honeymoon for newlywed.

For the whole long journey, Jonghyun didn’t talk to me. He didn’t even look at me. He just makes his uninterested face and walk with me beside. Now that we are left alone, we can do anything by ourselves but then after a second thought, Jonghyun didn’t want to even start a communication with me.

He carried his sling bag and booked a hotel for two days maximum. We are supposed to spen five days together but Jonghyun only booked it for two days.

“Wah, this is a very nice room.” I said after we walk into our own room.

“Excuse me, Kim Hyuna. This is my room. Go and book your own room.” He take a pillow from his bed and shoved me out.

I struggled but then, he shut and locked his door.

“I am your wife now. Husband and wife are supposed to live together under one roof.” I pouted and kicked his door with my toes but ended up, hurting myself.

I booked my own room right beside his so that I will be able to see what he is doing every second. I put down my bag and stretched my arms to the back. It was a tiring day after the wedding.

I saw Jonghyun standing out the spacious wood floored balcony, I joined him at my balcony.

“Jonghyun-uh, aren’t you tired? Do you want me to massage your body? Cause I think you are aching all over your body likes me.” I put my hand on my back shoulder and make my making circles shapes with my shoulder.

He ignored me. He keeps staring into the nice dark blue sky.

“Thinking about what Hyemi is doing now?” I said trying to wake him up.

He still stays still without making any move.

“Jonghyun-uh, actually we both are the same age. I retained for two years in high school too but then I transferred to Seoul High because I don’t want any students to humiliate me. I think this must be planned by heaven. We are both matched in heaven, Jonghyun-uh.” I smiled while grinning. Then, he changed his gaze from the skies to me and said, “Like I give a damn care.” He rolled his eyes and closed his lights and locked his balcony.

“Let’s just see who better in entertaining you. Hyemi or me, Kim Hyuna.” I closed the balcony and went to sleep afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`