Swan Ice Sculpture??

Lucky Girlfriend

Okay guys, sorry for confusing you but Jonghyun and Hyuna wedding will be taking place in November because waiting for December is seriously too long. So, just imagine that the day Hyemi went back to Seoul is the day where Jonghyun and Hyuna wedding is taking place.

Sorry sorry sorry. Mianhae x(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Young master, you have to wake up. It’s already noon and Miss Hyuna family will be coming over for lunch.” Juri wake me up even though I am not even sleeping.

I ignore her and continue playing the game on my phone. Waiting for Hyemi to call or tweet me feels like many years have passed. The whole day yesterday, nothing came into my brain while studying for business studies. And the thought of having lunch with that girl family is just, unexpected.

“Young master, Mrs. Kim is asking you to come out and welcome them. They will be here any minute.” Juri said again.

I ignore her once again and continue my race at the game.

Honk of cars are heard signaling that the family are here to have the lunch together. I get up from my bed and look out the balcony, peeping through the side. I saw Hyuna coming out the car wearing red jeans, pink shades top with killer heels. She walks into the mansion like as if she owns everything. With her head held up high, I felt disgusted with the thought of having to marry her.

“Young master, they have already arrived. You have to welcome them.” Juri knocked my door.

I opened the door and dragged Juri in.

“Noona, please. I don’t want to go down. Can you tell them that I’m sick and I can’t even get up from my bed?” I closed with my hand.

“What if they want you to come down too?” She asked.

“Just tell that old women, I won’t be coming down. Arraso?” I send her an ‘okay’ sign.

She walks out and does as what I have asked her to do.

Few minutes later, a knocked sounded. A girl voice called my name. Obviously, it is Hyuna.

I ignore the knock and continue laying down the bed looking at my phone with Hyemi as my home screen wall paper.

“Jonghyun-uh, you have to eat medicine if you’re unwell. Open this door. I have all the foods that you will have to take here. Open up.” She kept knocking.

I sighed and walk down the door. I opened the door and saw she is smiling in front of my room. She wanted to come in but I walked out the room and locked my room. Leaving her standing there, feeling unwanted.

I smirked and walked down the spiral staircase that led to kitchen.

“Hi Jonghyun. How are you?” Asked Hyuna’s father.

“Bad. Sadly.” I answered short but sarcastically.

“I think that this is a very good opportunity for you to get to know about how Hyuna live at home. So that when both of you live under the same roof, you will know how she will behave and stuffs.” He said again.

I ignore what he said and eat the lunch prepared. I can feel that all the eyes are set on me and change their direction after Hyuna walk in the kitchen, sitting in front of me.

“We have arranged that we will leave this house after eating lunch, leaving both of you to discuss about how your wedding will look like. I think that it is reasonable for you to personally plan your own wedding.” Mr, Kim said again.

I stopped eating and walk to the sink to clean my hand and without hesitating, I walked back up to my room without saying anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“He has no manners at all. I don’t remember raising up a rude son.” Dad said.

 ‘Dad, you didn’t raise him up during his teenager’s years at all. Don’t put all the blame on him.’ I thought looking at the sad back of Jonghyun that is walking up the staircase.

“Jaejoong-uh, you’re already 26. When are you going to get married?” Asked Hyuna’s father.

I gave him a small smile and shrugged my shoulder.

“You should start searching for one. You’re not young anymore. At your age, I already have two daughters.” He let out a laugh which I don’t think is funny at all.

“Sorry but I have to go to work now. Please excuse me.” I stand up and bow to them.

In front of the Jonghyun’s door, I knocked and he let me in.

“So, what are you doing?” I sat at his bed and look at him lying down his back on his big comfy bed.

“Nothing. Just wondering what is Hyemi doing right now.” He sighed.

I can feel that he sincerely loves Hyemi by the look of his eyes and his feelings.

“Has she arrived in California? Did she sleep in the plane? Has she eaten her food?” He said by himself while looking up the ceiling.

“Jonghyun-uh, do you want to release some stress?” I suggest. He looked at me without any expressions on his face.

“What are you going to do?” He asked.

“Whenever I’m bored, stress and have too many things too handle, I will go out there and explore the world.” I answered.

“Then?” He asked. “Then after doing that, your stress is.. POOFT. Gone.” I smiled and he smile back.

“Are you going to teach me those things, hyung?” He asked.

“Sure. But the thing is, you can’t run away from them. Juri said that you’re sick and you can’t go down. So, I planned that I will bring you to the doctor and I will make you look sickly sick. How about that?” I suggested.

“Oh god. Hyung, you have useful brain. All right, where do we start?” He anxiously stated.

“Wait here. I’ll call Juri up.” I patted his leg and went down to find Juri who is in her room.

“Juri-uh, will you be able to do me a favor?” She sat straight up and look at me.

“Make Jonghyun look sick with your make-up.” I whispered.

She looked puzzled but nodded after explaining all the details to her. I carried her make-up tools and tip-toed to Jonghyun’s room.

After ten minutes, Jonghyun face looks pale. His lip looks dry. His dark circle looks like it is going to cover up his whole face. His normal skin color looks lighter in tone and lastly, Juri make his hair messier than usual.

I looked at the finishing look of Jonghyun and high fived Juri. She shyly high five back. Jonghyun look satisfied and high five both of us.

“Young master, am I wrong to do this?” Juri asked.

“Aigoo, babo. I was the one who ask you to do it. Don’t worry. No one will know that you are the one who have been working for me. You should be a horror show make-up artist, you know.” I and she smiled.

“Done. The only thing you have to do is, act sick.” I reminded Jonghyun.

Jonghyun make his poker face into an amazingly sick looking boy.

“Assa! My first part of the plan is complete. Now, Juri help me with the second part.” I discussed with both of them and Juri help Jonghyun to pack all of his things on to his bag and put her hands on his waist as if Jonghyun needs some support.

We walk down the stair case and the eyes are all on us.

“What’s wrong with this boy, Jaejoong?” Mum asked.

“He’s suddenly sick. I’m going to bring him to the doctor.” I answered with my face looking so worried.

“Hyuna, go and accompany him.” Mum suggested. Jonghyun fake a cough signaling me that he doesn’t want.

“It’s okay, mum. I can bring him there.”

“But you’re going to work.” She asked again.

“Dongseang is more important than my work.” I answered and bring Jonghyun out the mansion with the help of Juri.

After we safely put Jonghyun in my car, I thanked Juri and drove off far away from the mansion.

“So, firstly.” I said while driving.

“Wipe off that make-up. You look gay.” I . I passed him a facial tissue that Juri gave and he started wiping off the make-up.

“Let’s have a brotherly lunch together!” I shot my finger up and he laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The day passed by quickly but it was fun. I spent the whole day with Jaejoong hyung where he is supposed to go to work. We ate lunch, dinner and even supper together. We watched a lot of movies, eat tons and tons of snacks while we amble around the beach to released our stress especially mine.

“Hyung, should I run away with Hyemi when she comes back to Seoul?” I questioned while hugging my legs together on the beach while the waves are sounds calms me down.

“What are you going to do during the run away?” He asked.

“Runaway with her, do every single things with Hyemi. Make her mine the whole runaway. Be happy together with her. Forget every mishap that has happened in my life. She has the key to my happiness. Every single time I see her in front of me, my smile formed and I feel much eased whenever with her. Hyung, help me.” I tugged his shirt and sighed deeply.

“What can I do? You can’t run away from your problems every time it appears, you know. Your wedding will be held one month later and that one month will be the day Hyemi comes back home from California. Just tell Hyemi the truth.” He said.

“Hyung, I don’t want to leave Hyemi just like that and go to Hyuna. She hates my Hyemi and she just want to ruin our relationship.” I sighed while looking towards the ocean wave.

Jaejoong hyung kept quiet without answering my question. He followed my position and patted my back. He my back and I feel that apart from Hyemi, there’s still somebody who cared about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Minzy-uh, I have some news to tell you.” Aron said while we are strolling together near the beach.

“Jonghyun called me and tell me about his problems.” He continued.

“What’s wrong with her? He breaks up with Hyemi?” I make a worried face and face him.

“He said that his mum wants him to get married next month. He didn’t want and he doesn’t want to leave Hyemi hanging. Guess who the bride is.” He said.

“How should I know?”

“Hyuna. Kim Hyuna.” He said and I choked. I choked on my own saliva and looked at him to search for any dishonest looks. But, I didn’t see any on his face. He looks worried with his eyebrow frowned together.

“You sure, Aron?” I asked.

“His parents is Hyuna’s parent friends. They wanted to arrange this marriage for both of them. Sadly, it will be held next month. Not more than a month left, Minnie-uh. What should I do to help him? He sounded miserable.” He says in a low raspy voice and sighed afterwards.

I sighed too and try to think of a solution but sadly, none came into my brain.

“Poor both Jonghyun and Hyemi. I hope your parents won’t arrange any marriage with you with any girl. I don’t want that to happen.” I take his hand and locked it together with mine.

“Minnie-uh, I promise that won’t be happening.” He kissed my forehead and I lean on his shoulder while strolling around the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

A month passed and finally, it is November, the time for me and my cohorts to fly back to Seoul. I miss my family. I miss my home. I miss Korea’s food and last but not least, I missed my boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun.

I packed up my luggage and set aside my attire for the flight tomorrow. I took a short shower and went to bed afterwards. After making sure all the documents and clothes are packed safely, I went to shut my eyes to rest for the day.

---‘

Twelve hours of flight from California finally landed on Seoul, South Korea. I bid goodbye to my teachers and friends and head out the terminal. With my luggage and a hand bag, I tried to search around for Jonghyun because he has promised me that he will come and take me home. But sadly, there is no sign of him around. All I see is the groups of family and groups of big guys wearing black suit. i walk past them and try to continue searching for Jonghyun. Instead, some shadow fall on me and I look up to see three ladies and three men beside, behind and in front of me.

“You are looking for Kim Jonghyun, Ryu Hyemi?” A lady said with a stern face.

I was shocked and all kind of bad things about Jonghyun that can happen to him went through my mind. I went blanked and just looked at me with confused face.

“Follow us and we will bring you to where he is now.” A man took my luggage and handbag and my hand are hold by both of the ladies.

I pulled back my hand and they look at me. “What’s wrong with Jonghyun? Can you tell me?” I asked.

“Can you stop asking and follow us? You don’t want to lose your energy when we reached there. So, just shut up and follow us.” The front lady turned and gave me a warning and then continues walking out the airport.

In the end, I followed them and try to stop asking any question. I can only think about Jonghyun in my mind and can’t stop thinking about what has happened to Jonghyun.

Ten minutes later, the car stopped and I looked outside the window. I walked out and followed the three ladies and they lead me up to a shop that looks luxury.

“Makeover her and gave her back to me in thirty minutes time. Make her look different from now.” She continued and look at me, “YOU.” She pointed at me. “Better stay still and stop fidgeting when the dressers dressed you up. Better don’t run away. You have many eyes looking at you.” She bowed slightly and walk down the staircase.

The dresser lady asked me to follow them to a room with many dresses inside and make up, just like an idol make-up room. The lady took and asked me to try different kind of dresses. In the end, they choose a knee-length dress colored beige with ribbon on the waistline. Next, they started putting on makeup on me. Ten minutes later, I showed me a mirror and I was shocked that the reflection in the mirror is me.

They put on a light and fresh looking eyeliner and a light blush with pink eye shadow.

---‘

“Good job. I hope she has already paid you to do this.” The three ladies bowed and ask me to follow them back to the car.

 While wearing high heels and dress, I feel awkward walking around in those. I was wondering why I should wear this kind of things when they are supposed to bring me to Jonghyun. It is not Jonghyun’s birthday and I don’t know any special occasion that is happening.

 After long minutes of waiting, we reached a huge building and they lead me to the third floor of the building. The door is wide opened with many people inside.

“It looks like a wedding.” My heart sank and looks at the three ladies.

“It is a wedding. I feel sorry for you, Hyemi. You have to go in.” One of the ladies sent me in and I saw a Swan Ice Sculptures. I walk towards the sculpture and read the names of the bride and the groom with my eyes both squinted.

KIM JONGHYUN AND KIM HYUNA?!

I looked around with my eyes widened and saw many of the people from Seoul High School. But I didn’t see Jonghyun anywhere.

I run out the door with my eyes in confused look but I was blocked by the bodyguards.

“Madam asked us not to release you if you want to go out. The wedding will start in another five minutes. I hope you can find a seat and wait for the wedding to start.” A guy said.

My knees start to get weakened and I feel like fainting anytime soon.

Out of the blue, a hand is placed on my shoulder and I turn to look. It was Hayden. Jo Hayden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry for the late update. Being so busy lately and too tired >.< Hope you enjoy ^^