Our first goodbye

Lucky Girlfriend

“For the past four years, I have been receiving a lot of good news about you senior classes. Here I’m now want to make this announcement, all of you boys and girls have pass and able to graduate to another level and whether or not you guys want to stay in Seoul High and promote to another level or go straight to colleges, is your own choice. All I want to say is, I’m proud of you and good luck to all of you students here.” The principle announced.

The whole hall was filled with claps from teachers, students and even parents of the students.

“Jonghyun, we passed!” I kept clapping hand together with Jonghyun with excitement.

“Baby, we won’t be able to live together anymore.” He pouted.

“You should be happy that you are finally graduating from this school, Jonghyun. Put that aside.” I comfort him indirectly.

“All right babe, where do you want to go after this?” He asked.

“Should we go somewhere?” I asked him with a confused look.

“Yeah we should. We should celebrate today, right?” He put his hand over my arm.

“Let’s go together with our classmates.” I said.

“Aisshh, I hate them.” He answered.

“Not good, Jonghyun.” I breathed in deeply while looking at the result sheet.

“Hyemi, let’s go and celebrate our graduation!” Minzy run towards me.

“Yeah, where should we go?” I asked.

“I’ll treat everyone of you for doing well in this exam. Let’s go.” Jaejoong oppa appeared from behind with his lips curved into a fatherly smile.

“Hyung, really?” Jonghyun asked.

“Of course. Let’s go.” He pulled Jonghyun and Aron while I walk together with Minzy.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Where’s Hyemi?” I asked the other classmates.

“She just walk off with her boyfriend.” He answered.

‘Jonghyun.’ I sighed.

“Hayden!” I heard a voice called.

“Baekhyun. What’s wrong?” I asked widening my eyes.

“What’s wrong? Did you manage to pass this exam? Are you able to graduate?” He asked.

“Aish. Mr Principle said all of us pass. Of course I passed.” I answered while glancing around the hall.

“Bro, just forget about looking for Hyemi. She already walk off with her friends.” Baekhyun patted my back.

“Sometimes Baekhyun, I don’t think you make a good friend. You’re making me feel more miserable than I am now.” I walk away and move into a calm atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“For our dongsaeng future success!” The oldest cheer their glass together and drink their wine.

“For our future and relationship!” We clanked our glass of orange juice together.

Aron sits in front of Minzy while I sit in front of Hyemi and the hyung sit facing each other.

“Eat as many as you want, kids. I’m the CEO of this shopping mall, now. Jonghyun, you should take over me.” Jaejoong hyung suggested.

“Not interested.” I kept eating without looking at him.

“You earn more money and then you can go and have your run away with Hyemi.” He said.

“How did you know about my run away?” I widened my eyes.

“Really? I don’t know. I was just guessing.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“I have to go back to work, unfortunately. I’ll give you guys some money. Go and spent with your partners, all right? Congratulations to all of you guys. Bye. See you again.” Jaejoong hyung left some money on my hand and walked off with Minki hyung.

“So, what should we buy?” He grinned widely looking at the three of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

‘It’s time to throw all this crap and get on with life. I’ll see you one year later, Jonghyun.’ Hyuna crumpled her result sheet and throw away the sheet of paper at the nearest rubbish bin.

“I won’t need this anymore.” She smirked and walks away from the hall.

“Mum and dad are both working and I will be someone’s wife in the future. I won’t need any job.” Hyuna thought snobbishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

After we ate at the fancy restaurants with our uniform, we walk out the restaurant as Jaejoong hyung already paid for us.

“How do you want to split this up?” I hold up the big amount of money and asked.

“How about we buy something for all of us to remember this day?” Hyemi suggested.

“As expected from you, baby. Let’s go!” I hold her hand and we walk together with Aron and Minzy behind us.

We spent around twenty minutes walking around the mall but we didn’t manage to find anything that catches our eyes until Minzy pointed out something.

“Guys, look. Isn’t this cute for couples?” She dragged Hyemi with her and both me and Aron followed behind them

“Oh my god, Hyemi. This is so cute!” She point to the Couple’s store that sells, shirts for couples.

“Jonghyun-uh, how about we buy this?” Minzy asked.

“You go with your girlfriend while I go with my baby, call me when you’re done.” I push Aron to Minzy side and I hold Hyemi hand and browse through the shirts.

“What colour suits us, baby?” I asked. “How about this?” I show her two shirt which show a girl at the end of the shirt and another with a boy at the end and she smile.

“That’s quite cute, Jonghyun.” She answered and take the shirt from my hand.

“You should wear a bigger shirt. If you wear this, it will make you fat, trust me.”

“Eyy, I have broad shoulders, okay.” I continue to search through the shop and find a cute headband suit for Hyemi. I pick out a red colored headband and some flower earrings for Hyemi.

After picking up all the thing I want, we went to find Aron and Minzy who are still looking at the shirts.

“Quick guys, you’re taking so long.” I grumbled.

“They are having a nice time. wait for them, Jonghyun.” Hyemi said.

“How can you be so nice, baby?” I pinched her cheeks.

“In life, you have to be nice.” She said and walk to the couples.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Thanks, Jonghyun.” Minzy thanked Jonghyun as we walk out from the store.

“All thanks to Jaejoong hyung. So, where are you going to now?” He asked.

“Do we still have money?” Aron asked.

Jonghyun took out his wallet and give them some amount of money.

“Enough to last for today. Come baby, let’s enjoy ourself. Bye!” Jonghyun grab my hand while his other hand holds the shopping bags.

“Baby, you’re still wearing my necklace I gave you?” He asked.

“Of course I do. Why should I not wear it?” I showed him the necklace.

“You have to wear that everyday all right? Let’s go and watch some movies. My leg are wobbly now.” He suggested.

“All right, what kind of movies do you want to watch?” I asked.

“Anything that you want to watch.” He shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Monday came and graduates still come to school to enjoy their last few days before school ended.

“Class, we need your help to clear out all your belongings in your dorm and you have to leave your dorm after this week ends. I know it has been four years since you stayed there, but everything will come to an end and your life in high school has ended. So, I hope that you will corporate and finish packing up your belongings then your school life has officially ended.” Mr Lee said.

“And Ryu Hyemi, can you come up here.” Miss Hara suddenly sounded.

I stood up and the class began to be awkwardly silent.

“Hyuna admitted to me that you wasn’t the one who did that to her. I’m sorry that I treated you so harsh back then.” She said.

“Ahh. It’s okay, Miss Hara. I didn’t even take it to heart.” I was controlling my feelings that are about to explode when I think about the past.

“I’ll try to minus your demerits points.” Miss Hara said.

 I walked back to my sit and Hayden said, “I knew you weren’t the one who did that.”

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Everyone can see that Hyuna is a drama queen.” He answered.

“Ahh, that’s why.” I gave him a small smile.

“Your necklace is pretty. You like stars?” He asked.

I took the necklace out and smile at him.

“Yeahh, I like stars. Thanks, Jonghyun bought for me.”

He nodded then questioned me more.

“How long have you been with Jonghyun?”

“Four years now. How about you? Do you have any girlfriend?” I asked curiously.

He looked in front and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

‘You’re the one I like, Hyemi. But I can’t confess to you because you are already someone’s girlfriend.’ I thought and shook my head when Hyemi asked me that question.

“You should find one when you’re older. You look like you’re able to be a good and loyal boyfriend.” She suddenly said and patted my shoulder and walk off to Minzy’s place.

“I hope I will. And that’s you.” I buried my face in my arms and pretend to sleep even though my heart is now in a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

In dorm, we didn’t pack any of our belongings but we were browsing through our photo book and letters that we prepare for each other every time our anniversary came.

“Do you remember that You and I-Park Bom song is my first favorite song ever?” I asked Hyemi.

She giggled and answered, “Yeah. When she was performing at Music Bank on the first year we became dorm mate, we sat here looking at television shows and when she performed, you look at me and I look at you then we burst out laughing, am I right?”

“You still remember what happened last four years, baby.” I said.

“Of course I do. Jonghyun, let’s pack our things up.” She pull my hands up but I pull down back.

“I don’t want to leave this dorm.”

“Remember what Mr. Lee said just now? Everything will come to an end and our life in high school has already ended. So, we have to corporate and leave this dorm to our juniors.” She sat back.

“Baby, you don’t feel anything when teacher said that? My heart breaks into half, do you know that? I won’t be able to see you studying anymore. I won’t be able to let you sleep on my chest anymore. I won’t be able to share a dorm with you anymore. My heart feels sad, baby. Do you know that?” I sighed.

“You sound like you are going somewhere. We can always see each other every day even if we’re not living together anymore. Why are you saying this kind of things, Jonghyun?” She widened her eyes and raised a brow.

‘It won’t be the same anymore.” I sigh again.

“Why won’t it be the same anymore? Even after graduating, you will be Kim Jonghyun that I know and I will always be Ryu Hyemi that you know. Now, what’s wrong? Because you have to live together back with your family?” She asked.

“How did you know that even without me telling you?” I looked at her eyes searching for answer.

“I know you, Jonghyun. It has already been four years since we’re together. It’s impossible if I don’t know how you are feeling.” She answered and gave me a small smile.

I hug her slowly without answering her answer. “Baby, don’t you dare leave me alone.” I whispered to her ears.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Finally, Friday came and it’s the day we have to leave our dorm forever. We won’t be able to see our dorms again as the juniors are taking our place. After packing all the things with a heavy heart not wanting to leave this place that is full of memories, I walk out of my room and see Jonghyun lying down his bed.

“Jonghyun, you’re all right?” I asked.

“No, baby. I can’t find any words to describe how I am feeling right now.” He stared at the ceiling and I saw stars and heart shapes glowing stickers there.

“I didn’t know that you really put those up there.” I walk in his bedroom and sit on his computer chair.

“Of course I will put that up. You’re the one who asked me to put it.” He turned his head and smile.

“We have to leave this place in two hours time. let’s enjoy our last hours here in the dorm and leave this dorm with a smile. Come on, Jonghyun.” I grabbed his arms and led him out the room.

“This is the place where I played Kiss The Rain for your 18th birthday.” I showed him the place and giggled.

“Babe, you’re really making me cry not happy.” He sat down the red sofa.

“Jonghyun. Ah. Let me get you some ice-cream.” I rushed to the kitchen and grab the remaining ice-cream left.

“Let’s eat this before we leave.” I give him the ice-cream.

“Baby, don’t keep saying the word leave. It’s making me cry.” He showed me a sad face.

“What should we do after this?” I smiled and he feed me a spoon of ice-cream.

“Sleep and sleep until tomorrow. I don’t want to leave this place. It holds a lot of memories of both me and you.” He said.

“Jonghyun, accept the fact that we are leaving.” I said and he force another spoon into my mouth.

“Shut up before I make you, baby.” He shot a look at me.

“Aishh so violent.” I stayed silent and he stays silent too.

I turned to look at him and he’s asleep.

“Babo Jonghyun. One and a half hour more and you’re asleep. Should I sleep with you then?” I smiled and grab two pillow and I hug them and gave one to Jonghyun.

One hour later when we are sound asleep and announcement is made at the speaker.

“Senior classes, please leave your dorm now and assemble at the school auditorium now. Thank you.” Said Mr. Principle.

I heard the announcement and I thought they are in my dreams but then I woke up and still find our mess is not cleared up.

I woke Jonghyun up that is curled up sleeping.

“Jonghyun, wake up. We have to go now.” I shook him up.

He stay still without waking up. I walk to his room and pack all his things up. Even though I don’t want to leave this place, we still have no choice. Juniors will be taking our place and we won’t be able to see this dorm anymore in our life, which holds the most memories of both me and Jonghyun.

“Baby.” Jonghyun called me from behind.

“It’s okay if we’re late. We can stay here without anyone knowing.” He hug me from behind and rest his head on my shoulder.

“Jonghyun, quick and pack up.” I said.

He sigh and continue packing.

Ten minutes later, our door bell sounded.

“Kim Jonghyun, Ryu Hyemi!” Shouted Miss Dara.

I opened the door and saw she’s leaning against the wall.

“Quick. You’re ten minutes late! Quick, quick!” She closed all the appliances and closed the door after both of us walk out.

“Miss Dara, wait. Don’t lock it first.” Jonghyun hold her up.

“Baby, I hope you won’t forget this place. Let me draw something at the wall beside the kitchen before leaving. Come.” I looked at Miss Dara and she just nodded without warning us not to vandalize the wall.

Jonghyun wrote, ‘Kim Jonghyun & Ryu Hyemi <3’ on the kitchen wall beside our refrigerator.

“Baby, this is not the end right. It’s just the end of our dorm life.” I nodded and walk out with him.

Miss Dara closed the door. Suddenly, Jonghyun eyes turns teary and he cried out of the blue.

“Jonghyun, why are you crying? This is not the end right?” I wiped his tears with my thumb.

“My precious memory with you is here and now we have to leave this house.” He cried like a baby.

Miss Dara turned back and look at us.

“Jonghyun, Hyemi should be the one who’s crying . Not you.” She tried to brighten him up but he cried even more.

“Jonghyun, let’s make another precious memory all right? This place will always be in our memory book.” I wiped his tears and hug him. He hugged me back and Miss Dara said, “I’m jealous of both of you. Seriously.” She smiled and walks off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

HI EVERYONE ^^ If you guys know that I have a new FF and its featuring GD AND TOP of BIGBANG ^^

I’m not a monster. Please give me your support. Heehe thanks everyone <3