Minzy and Aron

Lucky Girlfriend

Let me put your name as Ryu Hyemi ^^

As I walked in, I bet that no one noticed me coming in except for my bestfriend, Minzy.

'YAH RYU HYEMI!!" Minzy shouted across the classroom and run towards me.

"What? And why should you shout? Im not deaf, for your info." I made an irritated face and walked towards my table.

"I have something to ask you. Care to answer?" Minzy questioned and make her forever annoying puppy eyes.

"I always answer your questions. What is it?"

"You know about Aron and me, right? " Minzy begin to looked down as if she lose her confidence.

"What's up with Aron? You scared that he is not serious with you because he likes to flirt with those two faces? He just ignoring you because you didn't even say anything to him. It's like you just rejected him. Look here Minzy, many girls go after him yet he only go after you for like 2 years. He has been waiting yet you havent give him any reply. Maybe he wanted to make you jealous. Who knows?" I answered her so-called question. Everytime I answered her she will reply with this...

"Hyemi-uh. You sound like one experience girl. I didnt know that you already experience this kind of things. Are you by any chance has any boyfriend?" Minzy kept asking me that and it makes me think of my boyfriend. 

"Minzy, how many times should I say? I dont have any boyfriend. Well, I admit I read alot of stories, fact and watched dramas." I blushed and wonder why is JR is not in the classroom yet.

Aron POV

"Jonghyun-uh, why...?" I didnt even finished my sentence yet he answered me with a longggg answer.

"Aron, are you going to ask me about your Minzy? Well if yes, then I have a lot of answer to answer your forever Minzy questions. First, it takes time. Yeah yeah I know it has already been 2 years since you confessed to her yet nothing came out from . Secondly, if you really want a reply, make her feel that you are serious with her. How can she trust your relationship with her when you keep flirting with that two-faced girls?" JR always has a good answer and that's why I really like talking to him about Minzy.

"But I were only trying to make her jealous. But she has no reaction, sadly."

"ARON!! Your method in making a girl jealous is SO WRONG! That's not it! Oh my goodness. When are you even to grow up and be a considerate guy like me?!" I can feel that JR is really angry with me with all that shouting.

"Like you? You mean? You have a girlfriend? Why I didn't know about this? You didnt even tell me about this." I felt really dissapointing until..

JR POV

"Yeahh me and Hy..." "Jonghyun-ah, I dont want others to know about our relationship. Let's keep it a secret."

"Oh .. Yeah like me and my future girlfriend. And how many times should I say this. I dont have a girlfriend. Let's go to class."

"I miss her already." No. I didnt say that aloud. I whispered that in my taken heart ^^ Hehehe~~

During Chemistry lesson.

"Okay, I have this one annoucement to make. I want Hyemi, Minzy, Aron and Jonghyun to come up here and take this worksheet. I will give each and everyone of you a project and this has to be in group of 4. On the other hand, I want the four of you Hyemi, Minzy, Aron and Jonghyun to be together because your marks in Chemistry has almost the same marks and I know that four of you have Chemistry to work together. Is it okay?" Miss Dara said.

"Wow. Four of us? We must have a realllly good chemistry." JR said as he looked at me and gave me a smirked. Luckily, I didnt have the chance to melt infront of him.

"I can't believe. Why? Why? Why? Why must I group together with him, Hyemi-ah?" Minzy whispered to me as she put her head on my shoulders.

JR POV

"Aron, Miss Dara gave you the chance. You have to thank me. I was the one who suggested the four of us to be together. You have to take this opportunity and make Minzy yours." I know I make a really good actor. Thanks to Miss Dara who gave me the green light to be with this two and my lovely girlfriend after explaining everything to her. Great teacher she is.

"What? You suggested this? But why must Hyemi be here?" Hearing him said that makes me want to punch his face because he didnt really put that phrase into a proper phrase.

"Can't you see Minzy and Hyemi is best friend. Cant's your see that Minzy is putting her head on Hyemi's shoulders. Obviously, both of them are best friend." I tried not to make it obvious that I was only trying to protect this secret love.

"I smell something really fishy. I hope things go right, Jonghyun. Thanks. Anyways, if you have any~ secret, please tell me. I want to know. I smell something really not going right now."

"Aron-ah, please please please dont say that anymore. I can't control myself and make me want to blurt out this relationship. Please god, sealed his lips and also mine" 

Hehehe, soooo how is it? ^^ Hahaha I wanted to write about that TWO-FACED CLASSMATE but then I have no idea. Any ideas about what to write about them? Hehehe, anyways thanks for subcribing and viewing my fanfic. Hope it is a fun one to read. Byebye goodnight <33