Doomsday

Neverland~Angels Against the Fallen

“How much fresh air does Eli need”, I thought. He’d been gone for a good half an hour. “Guys we need to hurry”, Hoon suddenly shouted. “What’s going on”, Kiseop asked. “Eli just told me in his thoughts that he has the fallen angels occupied and that we’re supposed to make our move; to surprise them. We have to get to the clearing right away.”

“So that’s where he went”, I replied out loud. The angels just looked at me funny. “Never mind, let’s get going.” We all nodded and made a dash for the main entrance. Soohyun carried me and we flew off to where we’d be clashing with the fallen angels. My role in all of this was to heal any of the injured parties on our side. I didn’t think I played a big role, but all of the angels and Eli said I probably played the most important role.

When we arrived at the clearing, it was evident there were no signs, so far, of the fallen angels. We readied ourselves for battle. We were prepared for anything.

Eli POV

“They told me they were going to try to outsmart you by getting to the clearing before you.” “What a bunch of idiots”, Kibum snickered.

I was leading Kibum and AJ right to their demise and they didn’t even know it. I suggested walking through the woods to the clearing so the angels wouldn’t spot us. They honestly thought I was on their side; not after the way they treated me.

“Do you even know where you’re going”, AJ asked from behind me. I turned around and looked at him. “Of course. I know these woods like the back of my hand. It should be right up here. Let me go ahead and check to see if the coast is clear, alright.” They nodded.

I ran the rest of the way until I came to the clearing. The angels and Autumn were on the far side. I waved them back to the woods. They nodded and retreated into cover. “Okay, the coast is clear”, I yelled back to Kibum and AJ.

They stepped out and as soon as they did, I conjured up a huge tornado and sent it flying their way. They were flown back into the trees, limbs flying every which way. The angels ran from their cover, and came to join me.

Autumn POV

From our hiding spot in the woods, we saw Eli send a tornado towards Kibum and AJ, sending them flying against a couple of trees. That’s when we ran up to join him. We could tell it was going to be a tough battle when Kibum got up, made a humongous fireball, and sent it hurling towards Eli.

Kiseop stepped in and made it pour, putting out the fireball before it could touch Eli. Seeing us having the benefit, AJ eyed every one of us, looking for the weakest link; me.

Before I could think twice, Kibum immediately released a wave of lava my way, thankfully both Eli and Kiseop cooled it down with water before it reached me.

The two underdogs were definitely getting pissed off that they were losing. They were not going to give up without a fight. Kibum then switched targets and used all of his power to hurt Hoon and Soohyun, taking them out before Kiseop or Eli could do anything.

The two angels were flown back from the force, scorched and burnt beyond recognition. I ran to them, hoping I would able to heal them quickly. I worked my healing powers on Soohyun first. Being able to get him back on his feet took almost every ounce of strength I had. I could barely move by the time I started working on healing Hoon. I pushed as hard as I could. I couldn’t just let my friend die like that; I refused to let him go.

“Hoon, don’t you dare die on me”, I yelled, trying my best to heal what I could of him. It was useless. My body was drained from fully healing Soohyun that I couldn’t take anymore.

The rest of the battle was a blur in my mind. I couldn’t think or see straight. I felt like I was drunk. I finally collapsed on the ground next to Hoon. He whimpered in pain as he turned to look at me. I looked back at him, tears filling my eyes.

“I’m sorry”, I mouthed, unable to move. He nodded his head, barely, coughing. “I love you Autumn”, he whispered. I looked at him with wide eyes. “I know Hoon. I love you too”, I replied. I moved as much as I could next to him and gently kissed his lips. When I finally broke away, Hoon’s breathing was labored and it looked like he was falling in and out of consciousness. I lied back down next to him, feeling the same way. My eyelids started drooping and my whole body went numb. It felt as if time had stopped completely; like someone had frozen it.

I closed my eyes, seeing a white light. I ran all the things that happened to me while I was in Neverland in my mind, playing each memory slowly. Then I finally let the light take me---