Party Crashers

Neverland~Angels Against the Fallen

Eli POV

I watched as Hoon left the cottage. I really wanted to send a tornado his way, but I knew that would only piss Alexander off. I flew back to our castle, fuming about what I had witnessed. AJ must’ve noticed my sour mood because he asked, “What’s wrong with you?”

I told him about Hoon and Autumn. “So the angels are throwing her a party”, our leader asked us, eavesdropping on our conversation. I nodded my head. “And we weren’t invited, how rude”, Kibum replied. I knew where he was going with this. I was still mad about Hoon kissing Autumn and soon felt an evil smirk appear on my face. “Well, I guess we’ll just have to invite ourselves then.”

Autumn POV

After Hoon left, I felt like I was being watched yet again. I peered outside, but didn’t see anything. I let the feeling rest and thought about what had just happened. I touched my lips, still tingling from being attached to Hoon’s. The kiss was probably the best thing that’s happened to me since I’ve been here. And I thought it was very sweet of the angels to throw me a little party to cheer me up.

Nightfall

Soon it was getting dark outside and I heard a light knock on the door. I opened it to see Kiseop, who had something in his hand. “Kiseop oppa”, I exclaimed hugging him tight. He laughed. “Here, you’re supposed to wear this”, he replied, handing me the garment. I left him in and went to go change. It was a beautiful dress, even if it was a bit short in the front. I came back out into the living area and when he saw me, Kiseop’s eyes widened. “Wow, Autumn you look really pretty”, he said smiling. I blushed. “Thank you.” “Ready to go?” I nodded and he picked me up bridal style and off we went.

When we arrived at the castle, Kiseop covered my eyes with his hands, leading me into the main hall. He uncovered my eyes and I saw Soohyun, Hoon, and Kevin standing amidst a party setting. Even though I was told about the party, I was still surprised by my surroundings.

“Surprise”, Kevin exclaimed, coming up to me and leading me into the middle of the room. “She already knew about it Kevin-ah”, Soohyun said, rolling his eyes at his hyper dongsaeng. “Yeah, I know, but I still felt like saying it.”

“Do you like it”, Kevin asked, his chocolate brown eyes gleaming with anticipation. “Yes, I love it guys!! It’s so amazing and I’m really touched by your gesture. This is something to help me get my mind off of being away from home”, I said, feeling tears well up at saying the word ‘home’. “Well we didn’t come here to chat, let’s party”, Kiseop exclaimed, jumping around like a 5 year old.

The whole night we danced, acting hyper. It was probably the best party I had ever been to. Part way through the night, while I was dancing with Soohyun, Hoon pulled me aside into the hallway. When I saw his face, he looked worried.

“What’s wrong Hoon?” “They’re coming”, he replied. “Who’re they? Who’s coming Hoon”, I asked urgently. “Fall---” But that’s all he could manage to get out before I heard the sound of a wall crashing down.

I turned around and saw a big cloud of dust and three figures walking out of it. “The fallen angels”, I seethed.

“Did we miss the party”, I could hear Kibum ask sarcastically. “That’s funny, I didn’t remember getting an invitation”, Eli added, shooting me a glare full of hatred. “That’s funny, because we don’t remember inviting you”, Soohyun shot back.

“Well, that’s not very nice. We’re all neighbors here”, Kibum replied, winking at me. “Leave”, Hoon demanded between gritted teeth. “Or what”, Eli shot back. Hoon walked up to him, looking him dead in his eyes. “You don’t want to know what”, he spat out. “Don’t think I don’t know what happened between you and Autumn”, Eli replied, loud enough for everyone to hear.

The three angels shot Hoon a quizzical look. “Oh you guys didn’t know”, Eli asked them. “You didn’t even tell them, keeping something this big from your brothers.” “What is he talking about Hoon”, Soohyun asked. “Shut up Eli.” “Oh no, I’m just getting started. Hoon kissed Autumn; I witnessed it myself.”

“If all you guys want to cause is trouble, then leave. We’re not in the mood for you”, Soohyun said strictly. “No, I think we’ll stay”, Kibum said, his eyes igniting with fire. “We don’t want a fight”, Kiseop said balling up his fists, thunder rolling outside and lightning lighting up the sky. “Too late, you’ve already got one”, Kibum seethed, a fire ball in each of his palms.

Then he threw both of them towards Kiseop, who dodged them. And then all hell broke loose.