Chapter 6~

Reunited []

     Leetuek smiled in accomplishment as he and Hankyung pulled Heechul down into the salon chair after arguing with him for the last thirty minutes. They had finally convinced him it was time to cut his hair and promised he could have whatever hairstyle he wanted.

     "I hope you know this is just to make you shut up." Heechul mumbled grudgidly, crossing his arms over his chest. 

     "Chulli. Your hair needs it. Look at it. It's practically crying 'abuse'." Leeteuk said pulling at the slightly younger's hair.

     "Whatever." Heechul said pouting. "I want this one. With this color." he pointed at two pictures from a book for the stylist. When Hankyung and Leeteuk tried to look at them he quickly shut the book and glared at them. Knowing they'd gotten thus far was more like a mirical, they decided to go take a seat  and wait. After a while they started talking about things like what Hankyung had been doing in China and how he'd been scared to contact anyone because he thought they'd react like, well, like Heechul. At this point Leeteuk smacked him in the head and preceded to tell him that everyone was trying to find a time in their schedules to all get together with him because they missed him so much.

     "Yah! What are you two talking about?" came Heechul's sudden voice. The two jumped before turning their attention to him. Neither said anything. Just stared. "Does it look that bad?" Heechul asked, slightly worried.

     "No. It's a lot better." Leeteuk smiled. Heechul looked at Hankyung that had yet to say anything.

     "Hannie?" He asked slightly tilting his head to the side. Leeteuk jabbed him in the side with his elbow, glad that he was on the youngers good side.

     "Ow!" Hankyung yelled glaring at Leeteuk. "What was that for?"

     "Just seeing if you were still alive." Leeteuk smiled.

     "Of course I'm still alive, Pabo!" Hankyung hissed. Heechul cleared his throat gain the two's attention once more.

     "Sorry Hee." Leeteuk said standing. "I think it looks wonderful." he said playing with the ends of it. Heechul slapped his hand away and glared at him before looking back at Hankyung who was once more staring at him. "Take a picture. It lasts longer." Leeteuk said.

     "Let's go."  Hankyung said looking at the ground. He gave the barbor the money and walked towards the exit.

     "Did I do something wrong?" Heechul asked looking at Leeteuk. Leeteuk gave him a questioning look before smiling softly and shaking his head.

     "No. You've done nothing wrong Hee." He said squeezing the youngers shoulder before leading him out the door. The three walked in silence as the headed to the shopping center. Leeteuk had insisted on Hankyung getting new clothes seeing as he wore the same five outfits every week. Once they got there Leeteuk pulled him into the first most expensive looking store he could find.

     "Heechul. You find something new too." Leeteuk said looking through the clothes. "You have bought anything for almost two years now."

     "Ne, ne." Heechul mumbled looking at all the clothes. It was true. He hadn't been in a store of any kind in a long time. He use to love shopping, but after Hankyung had left it was never the same. He never had someone yelling at him to hurry or someone pinning him to the wall in the dressing rooms when he did take his sweat time. Stores held a lot of memories that no one else knew of.

     "Hey Hee. Try this on." Leeteuk smiled handing him a pair of jeans. Heechul nodded and did as he was told. The day pretty much went like this. They had gone to four clothes stores and two shoe stores and now on their way to yet another store.

     "Hyung~" Heechul whinned dragging his feet. "Can we stop and eat first? You've been dragging us around for hours!"

     "Yah!" Leeteuk threw up his hands. "What do you want to eat then?"

     "Kimchi!" Heechul and Hankyung said at the same time. They looked at eachother then looked away.

     "Alright. Then we'll get kimchi. But you should eat something with it." Leeteuk said looking at the two. They had been like this since Heechul cut his hair and he, for the life of him, couldn't figure out why.


Kinda crappy chapter sorry. =(

Thanks to everyone who has subscribed! =D

Don't forget to comment!!!

<3