Chapter 7~ Talk To Me

Reunited []

     "I need to be going now." Leeteuk sighed as he set down the bags he'd been carrying. He was worried about leaving the two alone. Heechul hating Hankyung was one thing. However, the man had been quiet almost all day and that was unusual. Heechul, no matter how hard he tried, could never stay quiet for an entire day. Hell he'd lost bets because of it. Yet today Heechul had managed it.

     "Bye umma." Heechul waved absentmindedly before going into his room.

     "Thank you Leeteuk. For taking us out." Hankyung said standing at the door with Leeteuk.

     "You both needed to get out. It was the least I could do." Leeteuk said with a small smile. "Take care of him, would you. He's acting strange."

     "I know." Hankyung looked at the floor.

     "You are too. What's going on? You know you can talk to me about anything right?" Leeteuk said lifting Hankyung's head. Hankyung stared at him before sighing.

     "You know how everyone said that mine and Heechul's friendship was the closest?" Hankyung started, bitting the inside of his cheek.

     "Yeah. You two were practically inseperable." Leeteuk smiled.

     "Well we were kind of... more than friends." Hankyung mumbled. Leeteuk frowned not sure how to process this.

     "What do you mean?" he asked.

     "You know. Like you and Kangin." Hankyung said trying to look down but Leeteuk still had a hold of his head.

     "You mean... you two were, together togother." Hankyung nodded slightly. "For... for how long?"

     "Four years?" Hankyung said amost reluctantly. Leeteuk stared at him and didn't say anything. Then all of a sudden he hit Hankyung upside the head.

     "Four years and you didn't tell anyone?!" Leeteuk exclaimed. Hankyung just nodded and Leeteuk hit him again. "Four years and you just left without telling him?!" Hankyung just nodded again. Leeteuk then hit him several times. He stopped when he noticed a few tears running down Hankyungs cheeks though he his face didn't have any emotion. "Pabo." Leeteuk mumbled before pulling Hankyungs head to his shoulder. "Why would you do that?" he asked softly.

    "I couldn't take it anymore. If I had told Heechul I was leaving he would've convinced me to stay. And I would've of. If he'd told me to stay I would've." Hankyung chocked out.

    "But we all knew you had to leave. Your health was dropping." Leeteuk said.

    "Leaving the one that holds you're heart is the hardest thing you'll ever do, Umma. You may complain about having to take care of fourteen kids, but try leaving Kangin and knowing you may never be allowed to speak to him again." Hankyung said looking at Leeteuk willingly this time.

    "If you had just told somebody we would've found a way to contact you." Leeteuk said.

    "But that wouldn't change the fact that I broke the heart of the person I love most." Hankyung sighed. "You need to go before you're late." he said stepping away from the older man.

    "Call me if you need anything." Leeteuk said with a small smile. "I'll be leaving now."

    "See you later." Hankyung lifted his hand before shutting the door and leaning against it. He let out a breath before sliding down the door to sit on the floor. He still had tears running down his face.

    Heechul was sitting against his bedroom door where he'd been since the beginning of the conversation the other two had. "Pabo Hankyung. I would've let you leave." He whispered to himself.


I know it's not very long. Sorry.

Comments plz!!

<3