Chapter 3~

Reunited []

                The next couple of weeks had been awkward between Hankyung and Heechul. Heechul never really left to go anywhere, but he did avoid being in the same room as Hankyung for any longer than necessary  when it was just the two of them. A doctor that Leeteuk hired came by every couple of days and lived in Leeteuks dorm. He was origionally going to be put in the same dorm as Hankyung but leeteuk felt it would be better for him to have his own room. So Leeteuk gave up his room seeing as he hardly went in it anymore. Leeteuk made a havit of checking up on the two a couple times a day to make sure Heechul hadn’t killed his once bestfriend.

                “Heechul.” Leeteuk said one day when Hankyung was in the bath.

                “Yes mother?” Heechul asked.

                “How are things between you and Hankyung?” he asked.

                “I’ll give you two guesses.” Heechul rolled his eyes.

                “Well if you’d stop being childish you might actually find that he hasn’t changed.” Leeteuk sighed.

                “I don’t care if he has or not. I hate him and that’s that.” Heechul said grabbing a chip from the bag in front of him.

                “It’s funny you know. You were so worried about him when I told you he was in the hospital, yet once you found out he’d be living with you all of a sudden you hated him. I wonder why that is.” Leeteuk said eyeing Heechul’s reaction. Heechul gazed over Leeteuks shoulder at the wall before looking down.

                “It’ll be easier to let him leave again if I have no emotional attachment.” Heechul said.

                “It’s only going to hurt more this time if you do that, because this time you’ll be there to watch him walk away.” Leeteuk said just as the bathroom door opened.

                “Hey Leeteuk, you’re still here.” Hankyung smiled.

                “Yeah. Need help with anything?” Leeteuk stood from the kitchen table.

                “Could you wrap my torso with the ace bandage? It still hurts to lift my arm.” Hankyung asked rubbing his head.

                “Yeah, sure. Come help me Heechul.”Leeteuk ordered. Heechul reluctantly stood. Leeteuk grabbed the bandage and started his attempt to wrap Hankyung.

                “What are you doing?” Heechul asked grabbing the rolled up bandage from the other. He started wrapping Hankyung the way he’d seen the doctor do it. Over the shoulder first then around the torso. “There.” He said clipping the bandage down.

                “Thanks Chulli.” Hankyung smiled at the older.

                “Whatever.” Heechul said going back to the chips sitting on the table. Leeteuk helped Hankyung put on a button up shirt before announcing his leaving. Heechul lifted a hand high enough to acknowledge hi'd heard and Hankyung walked him to the door. Once the door was closed Heechul got up and went to his room like he always did. Hankyung sighed, the usual smile no longer anywhere on his face. He walked to his room and sat on his bed staring at the pictures on his night stand that he'd left there. One was a picture of his parents and him when he was three. Sitting net to it was one of the first pictures he and Heechul had taken together. Then there was a picture that he'd brought with him. It was the last picture they had taken together. Neither looked happy unlike the other, but they were content. Heechul had always preferred taking serious pictures and although he said he did, Hankyung really never understood why.

                 "Hankyung smiled before laying back carefully so not to jult his ribs. The doctor had said he'd have to wait another 3 weeks before he could get the stitches out. His bones were healing nicely and setting properly thank god. He sighed as he closed his eyes to take a short nap.


 

Thanks for reading!!
Sorry it took so long to update. =(
Plz comment <3