Chapter 4~ Confessions

Reunited []

     Hankyung had been there for almost two months when the phone to the dorm room rang in the middle of the night.

     "Hello?" Hankyung answered being the only one up.

     "Hello this is Dr. Sungkyun from Gangwon Do Hospital. I'm calling for Kim Heechul." the stoic voice came over the phone.

     "May I ask what it is regaurding? He's asleep right now." Hankyung said politely.

     "It's regaurding a family member of his. Could you please wake him." Hankyung stared at the phone before setting it down and walking to the older boys door. He knocked softly before opening the door.

     "Chulie." He called softly. "Heechul wake up." he walked over to the bed. "Chulie, come on. Get up." he said patting Heechul's face lightly.

     "What the hell do you want?" Heechul mumbled rolling over.

     "There's a doctor from your home town saying he needs to talk to you regaurding a family member." Hankyung said softly. he sat there not sure if heechul had heard him when the man shoot out of the bed and ran to the phone. Hankyung looked at the door taht Heechul had ran through with concern. He walked back to were the phone was to see tears running down Heechul's face.

     "Thank you Doctor for everything." Heechul mumbled hanging up the phone with a trembling hand.

     "Heechul." Hankyung said softly.

     "What? What do you want? My life already without you having to be in it. Why are you even here? Why did you have to come back?" Heechul sobed sliding to the floor.

     "I'm sorry me being here is such an inconvinence. If it made you happy I would leave but i'm not allowed to. I've already tried to go to a different dorm but Leeteuk refuses to let me move out of here. So I'm sorry you have such a hard time with me being here and i'm sorry I can't grant your wish and disappear." Hankyung said. "I'm sorry that being with me is a living hell." he finished before grabbing the baggy sweater that was hanging over the back of the couch and headed towards the door.

     "Where are you going?" Heechul asked in panic.

     "I'm leaving. That's what you wanted right?" Hankyung said.

     "You don't know what i want!" Heechul yelled.

     "Then tell me goddamnit! Tell me because you're making this hard on me!" Hankyung yelled.

     "I'm making this hard on you?" Heechul asked incredulously.

     "I know I hurt you when I left! I expected you to hate me! Okay? I'll admit it! You acting like this was no surprise, but it's hard." Hankyung said calming down a bit. "It's hard to see you not being you. You have blinishes and split ends and your nails are uneven and chipped. You use to be your number one priority but now you're hardly giving yourself two seconds. So tell me what the hell I have to do to make you stop acting this way because I would do anything."

     "Do you know why I hate you?" Heechul asked looking at the floor. "It's because when I needed you most you suddenly dissappeared. The day you left a group of anti-fans me. They, uh, they took pleasure from my pain and a long as I didn't struggle they didn't hit me. They, uh, god, they told me I was a worthless peice of trash and that I, um, that I didn't deserve anything that I have." he paused taking a shacky breath more tears escaping his eyes. "Leeteuk tried his damndes to comfort me but it was you I needed. I needed you to be the one holding me. When they forced me to go, I needed it to be you who went to therapy with me. I needed it to be your voice that soothed me to sleep and your face that i saw when I was shaken from a nightmare. But you weren't there for any of and now I'm torn between wanting you and hating you all the time." Heechul hugged himself, the tears still refusing to stop. "The doctor called to inform me that my mother passed away andd I want you to comfort me but I know that when everything is delt with you're going to leave and I don't want to learn to live alone again."

     Hankyung could do nothing while Heechul's body was wrecked with sobs. He slowly made his way to Heechul, not sure if he was allowed near the broken man. He sat down to the left of him so as not to catch his ribs in the middle and pulled Heechul into a half hug. Heechul stiffened before he turned his head into Hankyungs shoulder.

     "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Hankyung repeated softly over and over until Heechuls breathing evened out. He looked down to find the boy sleeping. He reached into his pocket carefully with his left arm, hissing when he moved it the wrong way. Once he retreaved it he dialed one of the three numbers that were in the pre-paid phone.

     "What do you want at three o'clock in the morning?" he heard Leeteuk's grumpy voice answer the phone.

     "I kinda need your help." Hankyung whispered trying not to wake the boy laying on him.

     "I'll be right there." Leeteuk answered. There was some mumbling before the line went dead and Hankyung dropped the phone next to him. It'll only took a few minutes before a knock came at the door.

     "Come in." Hankyung said just loud enough for whoever was standing on the other side to hear. The door opened to reveal Leeteuk and Kangin standing there trying to comprehend what the were looking at. "Guys." Hankgung said effectively snapping the two back to reality.

     "What did you do to him?" Leeteuk shreked in a loud whisper.

     "I didn't." Hankyung paused. "Nevermind." he looked down.

     "Well what happened then?" Kangin asked.

     "He kinda let everything go after the, uh, the doctor called about his mother. It kinda escaladed from his mom dying to me never being there to him falling asleep on me to me not knowing what to do which is when I called you." Hankyung explained helplessly.

     "That's the first time he's spilled his heart." Leeteuk said pushing some hair out of Heechuls face.

     "And I say it's about time." Kangin said as Leeteuk  lend Heechul into his arms so Kangin could help Hankyung stand.

     "How can you not be mad at me after having to go through all that with him? I'm the reason he's like this." Hankyung said putting a hand on his forehead.

     "Because no matter what yo'll always be family and family forgives one another for selfish choices. Heechul just hasn't figured out a way to forgive you yet. It's the first time he's ever had to." Leeteuk said as he placed Heechul on the couch.

     "You seem to have grown up a lot in the last couple of years." Hankyung sighed.

     "A lot of us have. It's called getting our priorities straight. Something we are thankful to you for teaching us." Leeteuk said sincerly.

     "I still hurt the one person I swore never to hurt." Hankyung mumbled.

     "Then you might want to try fixing that." Leeteuk sighed.

     "But he knows just like everyone else that once the case is solved I go back to China." Hankyung said.

     "When you leave do you plan on never speaking to us again?" Kangin asked.

     "No, Of course not. I plan on keeping in touch this time." Hankyung said almost paniced.

     "Then why are you afraid to rekindle your relationship with Heechul? It's not like you guys are never going to see each other again." Leeteuk smiled. "You guys are bestfriends. Though sometimes we question that." he mumbled the last part.

     "The point is that you guys had the closest relationship out of the fifteen of us and frankly, we miss ya'll's weirdness." Kangin finished.

     "Now we're going. Be ready early in the morning to go out. Make sure Cinderella's ready too. And he's not allowed to go near any make-up." Leeteuk ordered.

     "But i can't." Hankyung started before Leeteuk cut him off.

     "Don't worry. I have it all covered."


Geez. So much to type. blah.

I have it a good amount written out. but i've been lazy on the typing.

Sorry :(

Plz Comment ! <3