Chapter 18~

Reunited []

WARNING::

I edited the end of the last chapter. It just worked better this way. I have like twelve differnt versions of this chapter. lol

Hope you enjoy!


                “Yunho.” Junsu walked forward.

                “Where?” Yoochun asked looking confused at the dolphin boy.

                “This way. Come on.” Junsu said putting a finger to his mouth, telling Yoochun to be quiet as they rounded a corner that lead to a second isle of dressing rooms and mirrors. Slowing down as he got to the end of the hallway he paused pushing Yoochun up against the wall to keep him out of sight. He peaked around the corner and gasped bringing his head back around. “Changmin and Yunho are here.” He whispered. Yoochun grabbed his shoulders and looked around him into the isle as they both watched their two ex-band mates.

                “Yunho. This shirt doesn’t look right.” Changmin complained.

                “Go look for another one then.” Yunho said passively, looking at himself in the mirror with a frown.

                “It doesn’t matter how many I try on. Jae’s the only one who knew what I could and couldn’t wear.” Changmin sighed sitting on a bench that hung on the wall across from the row of dressing rooms.

                “Let’s not talk about this now.” Yunho said dropping his arms with a deeper frown, if it was even possible.

                “Sorry.” Changmin said softly.

                “Just don’t Minnie.” Yunho said walking into the dressing room.

                “You’re going to have to face it sooner or later. It’s already been a year Yunho.” Changmin said a little louder so that Yunho could hear him in the room.

                “I don’t have to face it now though.” Yunho responded opening the door holding his arms up to ask the younger what he thought. Changmin just shook his head.

                “Browns and blues.” Junsu whispered ducking his head back around the corner.

                “What?” Yoochun’s rushed question came as Junsu headed out of the dressing rooms. He took one more look at the two around the corner before heading after Junsu.

                “Su what are you doing?” Yoochun asked when he caught up with his lover.

                “Minnie wears browns and blues. Yunho wears red well. White looks good on him but blacks are just kind of his color though.”  Junsu said, though it sounded more like he was quoting someone. “That’s was Jaejoong told me a few years ago when I asked him to help me look for those shirts I gave them for Christmas.” Yoochun just nodded at the information.

                “So you plan on just waltzing in there and giving them shirts to try on?” Yoochun asked. Junsu paused what he was doing for a second.

                “Yeah, pretty much.” He smiled at Yoochun before he went back to looking. It only took two minutes to find four shirts for each of the two that had yet to come out of the dressing room. Junsu looked over to where Jaejoong and Heechul were fussing over a very unwilling Hankyung. He smiled and shook his head before heading back into the dressing room with Yoochun following in tow. They quietly made their way back to the corner of the hall and peeked around it one more.

                “I don’t see why we’re even here. Neither of us have any sense of style.” Changmin complained.

                “You were the one who wanted to go shopping.” Yunho pointed out.

                “Yeah. Well, it’s not as fun as it use to be.” Changmin said taking off the shirt he had on and sitting down once more on the bench. “Nothing looks right.”

                “You miss shopping with him don’t you?” Yunho asked looking down.

                “It’s not just the shopping I miss. And it’s not just him. I miss Su and Chun too.” Changmin said softly . Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other. Yoochun nodded his head towards Changmin and gently gave Junsu an encouraging nudge. Junsu smiled before grabbing a shirt for Changmin from Yoochuns hands before slowly walking up to the two who obviously weren’t paying any attention to their surroundings. He stood next to Changmin before holding the royal blue dress shirt in front of this face. Changmin looked at the shirt in front of him in question before following it up to a hand that lead to a body. He looked up in shock to find Junsu standing next to him.

                “Blues. Blues and browns look best on you.” Junsu smiled.

                “Junsu-ah!” Changmin said in shock causing Yunho to turn around.

                “Here.” Yoochun held out a black dress shirt to Yunho, it had a red design that fell over the left side of the chest.

                “What are you doing here?” Changmin asked still in a stupor from seeing two of the three they had been talking about.

                “Apparently helping you with your fashion sense. Which seems to be none existing.” Junsu chuckled. “Blues and browns.” He stated once more passing the shirt over. “And you.” He turned to Yunho. “Overlooking my immediate anger with you, blacks and reds look good on you.”

                “Anger? At me? Is that even justified?” Yunho asked scuffing his shoe on the ground with a pout on his face that Junsu would have thought cute had he been a little more happier with the man.

                “Maybe. Maybe not. But I’m sure we’ve all had our fare share of everything that’s happened. Especially you Minnie.” Junsu said looking at the youngest.

                “Minnie? What about me? Huh?” Yunho asked as a deep frown spread across his face. “What about what I had to go through?”

                “What I think Su is trying to say is, Changmin had to deal with himself and you. He lost a lot, but he didn’t lose the one person he spent every minute of the day with. He’s always been the more independent out of us all so he only lost a small gap in his day. You lost your whole routine.” Yoochun said calmly. “I’m sure you broke down just getting out of bed every day. Even more, wouldn’t get out of bed for the first few weeks. Wouldn’t eat, drink. The only time you moved was to use the bathroom. Didn’t give a about what anyone thought. Half the time I’m sure you didn’t even register who was around you. The only reason you’re here today is because of him.” He said pointing at Changmin.

                “How did you..” Yunho started before shaking his head and turning his back to them.

                “He was like that. Every day. A walking zombie with no reason to move forward. It took forever to convince him to call you. I hope you know that. He called every day for a month, hoping, praying, that you would answer your phone so he could explain everything.  I’m sure he would’ve loved just to hear your voice, even for a second.” Junsu said softly. “Come on Chunnie.” He grabbed the shirts from Yoochun and laid them beside Changmin before grabbing his hand and leading him out. As they were coming out of the dressing room Jaejoong popped up.

                “Did you try on the shirt?” he asked excitedly.

                “Yeah Jae. It looked really nice.” Junsu smiled.

                “Where is it then?” Jaejoong asked looking around the two.

                “Ah. I must have left it in the room.” Junsu said softly.

                “I’ll go get it.” Jaejoong said walking passed them. “Which one is it in?”

                “Wait!” Junsu and Yoochun tried to grab for Jaejoong. Jaejoong turned and looked at them in question.

                “Junsu!” a voice boomed behind him. “What did you mean by…” the voice abruptly stopped. Jaejoong stood there eyes wide, shaking his head slowly.

                “Jaejoong.” The voice called softly behind him. He started shaking his head harder, covering his ears, eyes shut now. Everyone froze afraid to make any sudden moves. “Jaejoong-ah.” His name came slower, the voice penetrating through his hands. Jaejoong crouched down laying his elbows on his knees as his vision became blurry with tears.

                “Jaejoong you should try-" Heechul started to say until his saw the state of his friend. “Jaejoong!” he ran over to him pushing Yoochun to the side in the process. He grabbed a hold of Jaejoong by the shoulders causing the others head to shot up. “Get a hold of yourself.” Heechul whispered pulling the doe eyed man to his chest. Doing so, he finally got a glimpse of the person standing behind him. “Go away.” He said slowly feeling Jaejoong grip the front of his shirt.

                “But-“

                “GO AWAY!” Heechul yelled holding Jaejoong tighter.

                “Heechul-ah. Don’t raise your voice.” Hankyung said putting a hand on Heechuls head. “He has every right to be here. It’s a public area.”

                “Yah! Pabo! Why are you taking his side!” Heechul yelled shaking Hankyungs hand off only to have him put it back.

                “Because you’re making him out to be the bad guy.” Hankyung said softly kneeling down next to the two. “He’s just a broken.” He said rubbing Jaejoongs back. “Yoochun, Junsu. Take Jaejoong to van. We’ll be there in a minute.” Hankyung instructed standing back up. Junsu and Yoochun helped Jaejoong stand in between them and slowly they made their way out of the store, none of them looking back. Hankyung helped Heechul up, though the other was reluctant.

                “Heechul hyung.” Changmin smiled coming out of the dressing room for the first time.

                “Ah, Changmin-ah.” Heechul nodded at the younger though a frown was still glued in place.

                “What happened? I missed something didn’t I?” Changmin asked looking at Yunho.

                “I think it would be best if you came with us.” Hankyung said after a moment of silence.

                “What?! NO!” Heechul yelled. “I refuse! There’s no way I going to ride in the same vehicle as HIM!?”

                “Heechul!” Hankyung yelled grabbing Heechuls face the make him look at him. “Stop being unreasonable.”

                “I’ll never talk to you again if you do this.” Heechul mumbled glaring at Hankyung.

                “It’s a chance I’m willing to take.” Hankyung smiled before looking at Yunho and Changmin. “So are you coming?”

                “Who are you?” Yunho asked. “I feel like we may have met before.”

                “Li Han. I don’t think we have.” Hankyung said with a tight smile.

                “Why are we going with you?” Changmin asked still confused as to what was going on.

                “Hopefully to make Jaejoong talk to Yunho. Now let’s go.” Hankyung said dragging a pouting Heechul out of the door, sure that the other two would be following. This was going to be a long ride home.