Chapter 2~ Whatever.

Reunited []

     "Heechul?" Leeteuk said softly knocking on the slightly younger mans door. "Heechul I have something important to talk to you about."

     "If it's about having someone move into the dorm with me then save your breath and go away." Heechul said opening the door far enough to stick his head through.

     "It's a bit more important than that." Leeteuk said pushing his way through the door knowing Heechul wouldn't be strong enough to stop him. He seemed to be the only one to figure that out.

     "What do you want? I have to leave in ten minutes." Heechul said going back into the bathroom to get ready. Leeteuk followed him to the bathroom and glanced at the door to the right of it.

     "Has that door even been opened since he left?" Leeteuk asked out of curiosity.

     "Yeah. Twice." Heechul gave the single sentence answers without looking up.

     "Heechul, I think it would be best if we sat down and talked." Leeteuk said pulling Heechul out of the bathroom forcefully.

     "Let me go Leeteuk. I have to finish getting ready." Heechul tried to pull our of the mans grip to no avail.

     "Sit." Leeteuk pushed Heechul down onto the couch. "What I have to say is more important than anything you have to do right now."

     "I doubt that." Heechul said getting up. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to be late now. So don't hesitate to show yourself out the door." he said walking to his room.

     "It's about Hankyung." Leeteuk said stopping  the younger in his tracks. "Kibum called saying he was in the hospital." Heechul turned to face the leader of Super Junior and stared at him blankly for a while.

     "What.." Heechul paused. "What happened to him?" he asked walking back to the couch he'd been so reluctant to sit on before.

     "He was jumped. A group of people beat him up. He got a blow to his head that required stitches. Also most of his ribs on his left were broken and his collar bone was cracked." Leeteuk said resighting what Kibum had told him a week ago.

     "Will he be okay?" Heechul asked biting his lower lip.

     "He's fine." Leeteuk said. He really needed to get to the part that Hankyung was on his way to Korea.

     "How long is he going to be hospitalized?" Heechul asked in concern.

     "Well that's what I need to talk to you about." Leeteuk said earning a confused look from the other. "You see. When Hankyung was hospitalized a death threat was sent to the company he works for. So secret service made arrangements to put him in hiding and they felt it would be best to send him out of the country." Leeteuk paused looking at Heechul who impatiently motioned for him to continue. "Heechul, it was decided that he is coming to live with us again. More specifically with you." Leeteuk finished waiting for Heechuls reaction.

     "When?" Heechul asked frozen to his spot.

     "He'll be here in three hours." Leeteuk answered. Heechul got lost in thought before the reaction Leeteuk was expecting came.

     "What the hell! Who's brilliant idea was it to hide a celebrity with other celebrities? Are they ing idiots? And why me? Why do I have to get ing stuck with him? And why am I just now hearing about this? You've obviously known about it for a while!" Heechul yelled.

     "Heechul calm down?" Leeteuk sighed.

     "Ok fine. Please explain then?" Heechul said in a forced calmness.

     "Right now he needs a place he's familiar with and people he can trust. There is someone trying to kill him and we are the only people he knows in another country. He needs us." Leeteuk explained.

     "What about when i needed him?" Heechul asked suddenly. " this. There are thirteen other people here that can take care of him. Make one of them do it." Heechul said going to his room slamming the door behind him. Leeteuk sat there looking at the door before he got up and started picking up all the trash laying around and washing the few dishes in the sink. He didn't plan to leave until Hankyung arrived. He had already explained to the others that nobody else was to know the chinese man was there or he'd have to leave immediately. Leeteuks' head snapped around in surprise when he heard a mumbled 'Thankyou' behind him.

     "Heechul! When'd you get there?" Leeteuk asked.

     "I just came out of my room." Heechul said sighing. "It smells like lemons in here."

     "Sorry. It was the only dish soap under the counter." Leeteuk said putting the rag down.

     "It's okay. I like the smell of lemons." Heechul shrugged. "It's just been a while since I've smelt it."

     "You really need to take more care of yourself." Leeteuk said.

     "Yeah well I don't really have the time to." Heechul said grabbing a popsicle from the freezer.

     "That's going to change." Leeteuk said.

     "Says who?" Heechul asked.

     "Says I." Leeteuk shot back.

     "I'm not a kid and you're not my mother." Heechul glared.

     "Well when you stop acting like a kid then I'll stop acting like your mother. Heechul you are turning 29 in three months. It's about time you stop acting like fool." Leeteuk scooled Heechul. "So whether you like it or not Hankyung will be staying here in his old room. Now go clean the living room."

     "That's not fair!" Heechul shrieked.

     "Kim Heechul I am done playing your games. Go clean the living room and when you are done go take another shower and clean that crap off your face. Your poor pores are screaming." Leeteuk ordered sternly. Heechul glared at him before grabbing a clean rag and going into the living room.

     Leeteuk looked at the clock when Heechul got out of the shower to find that Hankyung would be there in less than thirty minutes. He grabbed face cleaning products that heechul had hidden when Hankyung left and made him use them. While he was digging for other things Heechul could use he found a pair of sharpened styling sissors that he was sure belonged to Hankyung.

     "Heechul come here." Leeteuk called for the grumpy man.

     "What do you want now?" Heechul growled. Leeteuk didn't answer, instead he grabbed Heechuls hair and examined it.

     "Come on." Leeteuk pulled him out to the balcony.

     "What are you doing now?" Heechul asked sitting in the chair Leeteuk pushed him towards.

     "Cutting your hair." Leeteuk said brushing Heechuls nearly waist length hair.

     "What!? NO!" Heechul yelled just as the door rang. "Go get the door!" he said standing on the far side of the balcony away from the mad mad with sissors.

     "Why don't you?" Leeteuk asked innocently. The door bell rang again.

     "Because you're closer and I'm not going anywhere near you!" Heechul yelled. The person standing outside the dorm room must have been getting iritated because they were now banging on the door.

     "Fine." Leeteuk said. "Must be Kibum." he mumbled walking through the living room to the door. When he opened the door he nearly got hit in the face by the hand that had been brutally assaulting it.

     "Oh, Leeteuk umma, you're here? Good I thought I'd have to break down the door." Kibum said pushing past the elder into the room.

     "Wow. It's clean." Ryeowook said entering next with his hands full of lugage. Henry came in with Hankyung next.

     "Hey you." Hankyung greeted Leeteuk softly.

     "Hey. How are you feeling?" Leeteuk smiled squeezing the others right arm rather than hug him. Hankyung returned the gesture smiling.

     "Honestly right now i feel like ." There was a sound of a door closing softly but Hankyung still heard it. Glancing up at the balcony door he saw the man he still considered his best friend standing there awkwardly. Hankyung stared at him slightly taken aback. Kibum and Ryeowook told him his friend would be like this but he'd never expected it to be this bad. He'd never seen him in this state unless he was sick. However the man infront of him definitely was not sick.

     "Chulli?" this happened to be the only thing he could think of at the moment.

     "What?" Heechul asked with a scowl on his face.

     "I've missed you." he smiled in attempt to lighten the atmosphere.

     "Whatever." Heechul said going into his room. Everyone stood there in a heavy silence for a while.

     "Well that went better than I expected." Hankyung finally said as he headed towards his old room. He opened the door and smiled.

     Nothing had moved since he left.


Please comment!

<3