Chapter 16 Part 2

Reunited []

                “HEECHUL!!!” A loud bang sounded.

                “The hell?!” Heehul sat up quickly only to lay back down because of a shot of pain that ran up his spine. After complaining under his breath he remembered JYJ. “Hankyung.” He said slapping the other man in the chest.

                “Ow.” Hankyung mumbled rubbing his chest. “What is it?”

                “Go get the door. Jae is back with Chun and Su.” Heechul informed as he sat up slower this time.

                “Alright.” Hankyung rolled out of the bed and put on a random pair of pants that were laying on the floor. “Are you okay?” he asked Heechul leaning over him, his hands on either side of his head.

                “I’ll be fine.” Heechul said placing a quick kiss on Hankyungs lips. “Now go open the door before Jaejoong breaks it down.”

                “Fine.” Hankyung sighed before leaving the room. Heechul looked around before slowly standing and grabbing a clean pair of Hankyung’s pant. They were a few sizes too big on him but he’d prefer that over walking out of the bedroom . He looked around the room and found a belt and put it on to hold up the pants. Then looking in the mirror on Hankyungs dresser he decided to put on a white tank top to hide the hickeys that covered his torso.

                “There you are.” Jaejoong smiled jumping on him.

                “Get off you big monkey.” Heechul glared wincing a bit.

                “Sorry Hee.” Yoochun sighed before pulling Jaejoong off.

                “So I take it you accomplished your mission.” Jaejoong smiled.

                “If you knew, then why’d you jump on me?” Heechul asked once again glaring.

                “Because you’re so funny. Besides you’re a masochist aren’t you?” Jaejoong laughed.

                “What makes you think that?” Heechul growled.

                “Because no one else would be able to stand just after doing it.” Jeajoong said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

                “That doesn’t make me a masochist.” Heechul mumbled.

                “So where to?” Jaejoong asked as he started to put his shoes back on.

                “The shower.” Heechul said walking back in the direction he had come from.

                “What? But..”

                “Yeah. A shower sounds great.” Hankyung said following.

                “Ten minutes!” Jaejoong shouted after them. “Or I’m coming in!” he got out before the door shut.