Chapter 21~

Reunited []

 

      The next morning Heechul woke up with a weight on his chest. Peeking through half opened eyes he came face to face with a bundle of black hair.

     “When'd you get here?” he mumbled to himself trying to remember the other man coming in, but he couldn't.

     “Around three. Now sleep.” Hankyung mumbled into Heechul's chest.

     “But I'm not tired anymore.” Heechul replied shifting a bit.

     “But if you get up then I have to get up. So stay.” Hankyung pouted.

     “Alright.” Heechul chuckled as he stuck to combing his fingers through Hankyung's hair to keep himself entertained. Hankyung moaned at the pleasing feeling and snuggled up closer to Heechul. “Did everything go alright last night?” he asked knowing there was only a 50/50 chance of Hankyung actually responding.

     “A lot happened. But in the end it turned out they needed each other more than either realized.” Hankyung mumbled.

     “Sounds familiar.” Heechul smiled. Hankyung sat up and looked at Heechul.

     “Do you know what happened to Jaejoong?” He asked with a slight frown.

     “What do you mean? You said they were fine.” Heechul said slightly panicked.

     “No. It was before last night. Nevermind. You don't know.” Hankyung sighed with reliefe.

     “What happened?” Heechul aksed still not at ease.

     “That's a story for Jae to tell.” Hankyung said kissing Heechul's cheek. “Now can I sleep?” he aksed.

     “No.” Heechul smiled pulling Hankyung into a heated kiss.

     “Hey guys.” Junsu opened the door suddenly. “Ew, gross. Sorry. Nevermind.” he said covering his eyes.

     “What is it Su?” Hankyung asked reluctantly pulling away from Heechul.

     “Oh. I was just going to tell you that Jae just raided your kitchen and cleaned it out.” Junsu said standing awkwardly in the door way.

     “Jae's making...” Hankyung started, sitting up slowly.

     “Breakfast. Jae's making breakfast.” Heechul said astonished, shooting out of bed. Hankyung just smiled and slowly made his way out of the room.

     “Joongie. The eggs.” Hankyung heard Yunho mumble as the man watched Jaejoong bounce around the kitchen.

     “Jae's making breakfast.” Heechul said excitedly as Hankyung found him in the living room watching the other. Hankyung nodded and watched as Jaejoong cooked multiple things at one time and Yunho telling him to get certain things before they burned.

     “No wonder Jae can't cook without him.” Hankyung chuckled. “He'd burn everything if he did.”

     “He hasn't cooked breakfast before now?” Changmin asked as he rubbed his eyes.

     “You're just now waking up?” Heechul questioned the still tired man.

     “I smelt food.” Changmin smiled. “It's been a while since I've been awakened by the smell of food.”

     “Ah! Minnie, Max. Get the plates please!” Jaejoong called over his shoulder.

     “Ne, Umma.” The two paused and looked at each other before they preceded to laugh at their immediate response.

     “Looks like we're still a family after all.” Yoochun smiled from the hallway.

     “Always.” Yunho smiled kissing the top of Junsu's head as he passed by. “Good morning. Go help.” he said squeezing Yoochun's arm.

     “Ne.” Yoochun smiled returning the gesture as he went to join the soothing chaos.

     “They'll be fine.” Heechul smiled up at Hankyung.

     “Yeah. They will.” Hankyung said wrapping his arm around Heechul's shoulder.

     “Come on you two. Food's ready.” Junsu smiled. “Hurry before Changminnie eats it all.” he whispered loudly.

     “I heard that.” Changmin growled. Junsu smiled and stuck out his tongue.

     “I meant for you to.”

     “Alright you two. Don't start.” Jaejoong said pointing at them with the spatula.

     “But we have a years worth of teasing to make up for.” Junsu laughed.

     Then do it on your own time.” Yunho huffed.

     “Ne.” the two sighed. Heechul's smile never faded as he joined them at the table, Hankyung following contently.