Chapter 8~

Reunited []

     The next morning Hankyung was being shaken awake. He mumbled something incoherent before rolling over trying to ignore who ever was invading his room. After another couple of minutes he rolled back over.

     "What do you want?" he mumbled slowly opening his eyes. He jumped back when his vision cleared, seeing a turtle in his face. "Yesung?"

     "Morning Kyung!!" Yesung smiled.

     "What time is it?" Hankyung asked looking over at the clock.

     "Time for you to get up!" Yesung bounced holding his turtle. "Everyone's here to see you."

     "At four in the morning? Sungie I know I'm a morning person but even this is too early for me." Hankyung mumbled.

     "We all just got off of work. And we have the day off so we wanted to spend it catching up with you!" Yesung jumped on the bed, attempting to get Hankyung up.

     "Ok ok. I'm getting up." Hankyung mumbled looking for a shirt to put on.

     "Are you and Heechul hyung getting along ok? Is he being mean to you? Leeteuk umma went to wake him up. Gods I haven't seen him in a long time. Not since he gave me Heebum to take care of. Stupid cat keeps trying to eat my turtles. I wish he'd just take him back." Yesung babbled.

     "So he didn't get rid of him. That's good." Hankyung smiled.

     "No but that cat's a devil!" Yesung exclaimed.

     "You can give him back. I'll take care of him." Hankyung said. With that Yesung handed his turtle over and ran out of the room. Hankyung shook his head and looked at the big turtle in his hands. "He must really want to get rid of Bum." he told the turtle before walking out of the room. He shut the door and turned around, coming face to face with Leeteuk.

     "Good you're awake." Leeteuk smiled before looking down at Hankyung's hands. "Why do you have Yesung's turtle?"

     "He was excited about getting rid of Heebum." Hankyung chuckled. Leeteuk laughed and pulled Hankyung out into the Living room where everyone was talking. "How did you all manage to fit in here?" He asked getting everyone's attention.

     "Hankyung hyung!" Donghae exclaimed running up to him. Hankyung held the turtle in the way stopping the other boy in his tracks.

     "I'm still hurt." Hankyung said.

     "Why do you have Yesung's turtle?" the question was asked once again. Hankyung looked down at the turtle.

     "You're very popular." He told it. Everyone laughed.

     "Ya! What's with all the noise?" Heechul's voice came from behind Hankyung. He turned around to see the older boy trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. "It's four in the morning guys. Couldn't you wait?" Everyone went quiet when they saw Heechul. "What?"

     "Heechul hyung." Sungmin said quietly, but with how quiet it was in the room it wasn't too hard to hear him. The younger walked up to him and gave him a hug.

     "Ya, what's this about? Get off." Heechul said trying to push the pink lover off.

    "I missed Hyung." Sungmin said.

     "Shouldn't you be telling him that?" Heechul asked pointing to Hankyung. "Get off!" he struggled when Sungmin clung to him tighter.

     "It's nice to have the old Heechul back." Sungmin finally let go smiling.

     "Pabo!" Heechul glared as the front door was opened.

     "Kyung! Did I leave Ttangkkoma here!?"  Yesung asked with a cat in his hands. Hankyung walked over and took Heebum handing Yesung his turtle back.

     "Heebum." Heechul mumbled. "Why is he here?" he asked taking the cat from Hankyung.

     "I told Yesung that he could bring him back." Hankyung said. Heechul nodded before going back to his room. "Sorry guys. I'll be right back."  Hankyung said following Heechul. He knocked on the door before opening it. "Heechul." He said closing the door. Heechul was sitting on his bed playing with Heebum.

     "I haven't seen Hee in ten months." Heechul mumbled."I've missed him."

     "Why did you give him so someone else to take care of then?" Hankyung asked walking over to pet Heebum.

     "I couldn't. I could barely take care of myself much less him. I was forgetting to feed him Hannie. Do you ever remember me forgetting to feed my cat?" Heechul asked not looking at him.

     "I'm sorry." Hankyung said sitting on the edge of the bed.

     "You saw me when you got here. And that was after Leeteuk got a hold of me. You don't realize but I've lost about fourty-three pounds in the last couple of years. Hankyung I was only 132 pounds. For my height and structure I was underweight even then. I hardly ever participate in Super Junior activities. The only reason I'm still here is because of the fans." Heechul ranted.

     "You could always start doing things again, you know." Hankyung said.

     "And then what? When you leave I won't have someone constantly over me telling me to do this and not do that." Heechul mumbled.

     "There's always someone who will. You just yell at anyone who tries." Hankyung chuckled. Heechul smiled and went back to playing with Heebum.

     "You know it's just that no one's brave enough to make me do something like you." Heechul said not looking away from Heebum.

     "Well I never had to try so hard back then." Hankyung sighed.

     "You still don't." Hankyung looked at Heechul as he said that.

     "What do you mean by that?" he asked. Heechul looked at him before looking back down.

     "I miss my life." Heechul said. "I miss you. I miss Heebum. I miss Super Junior. I want my life back. You being here made me realize that."

     "What about when I leave again? Will you still want your life back then?"  Hankyung asked.

     "You just had to bring that up huh?" Heechul mumbled.

     "Well it's reality Chulli. I'm going to be going back to China. It may be another six to twelve months but eventually I will have to go  back." Hankyung said. He lifted Heechul's chin to look into his eyes. "I don't want you to go back to the way you were when I arrived. I want you to live when I'm not here."

     "What is my life without you?" Heechul asked looking into Hankyungs eyes.

     "It's still your life. With or without me. And I want you to live it." Hankyung said. "Look. I don't... I can't..."

     "You wont." Heechul said jerking his head out of Hankyung's hand. "You wont stay because you can't. And I know you don't want to hurt me but you're going to. But I'm not going to keep you here. If you'd have just told me you were leaving I would have let you go you know. I would've helped you pack. And I wouldn't have doubted this entire time whether you had truely loved me or not." Heechul said picking up Heebum. "They're all here to see you. You should be out there laughing and having fun, not in here with me arguing about something neither of us is going to agree on."


DON DON DON!!!

ok so i was really in the mode to write today...

though i doubt anyone's complaining...

that and today i had a lot of free time that i don't usually have...

anyways as usual COMMENT!!!!

XP

<3