Chapter 16 Part 1 [RATED!!!]

Reunited []

 THIS CHAPTER IS RATED!!! IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO READ. SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!


                Heechul walked up behind Hankyung, wrapping his arms around the taller mans waist. “I think-” He paused kissing the back of the mans neck. “that I should show you just how much-” He kiss his neck once more. “I enjoyed this morning.” Heechul finished biting Hankyungs neck, causing the other to gasp and bite his lip to suppress the moans threatening to escape. “It was quite enjoyable.” Heechul said in a low voice that caused the other to shiver in anticipation. Heechul spun Hankyung around and pushed him up against the counter before reattaching his lips to the front of his neck, leaving yet another hicky for the world to see. Not like many people would be seeing it.

                “Heechul.” Hankyung moaned trusting his hips forward to rub his growing against Heechul’s, making the later clinch his teeth tighter around his neck. Heechul grabbed his hips and held the against the counter.

                “I don’t think so.” He whispered into Hankyungs ear before nibbling on his lobe. “Don’t do it again.” He grinned as he stuck his hands up Hankyungs shirt, brushing his fingers against his sides electing another moan from his prey.

                “God Heechul stop being a ing tease.” Hankyung said through clinched teeth.

                “But you use to love it.” Heechul said ghosting his lips over Hankyungs neck. “But you’re right. Jae only gave us an hour. So I guess I’d better speed this up.” He bit the Chinese mans neck. Satisfied with the moan that escaped Hankyungs lips Heechul grabbed the hymn of the others sleeping pants and pulled them down in one fluid motion. He stepped back a bit to take a look at the now man. “Not wearing any underwear? You haven’t changed a bit.”

                “You never made it easy to wear them in the first place. It just so happened to be a hard habit to lose.” Hankyung gasped out as Heechul explored his body with his finger tips.

                “Good thing too. That gives us a bit more time.” Heechul smirked before taking one of Hankyungs s into his mouth. “Don’t hold that pretty voice in. There’s no one around. Let me hear you.” With that Heechul grabbed Hankyungs and started to pump it fast.

                “Ah- Chulli. Stop.” Hankyung got out between moans. “I’m about to--” just before he could finish his sentence Heechul got down on his knees and took his into his mouth. And oh the things the man could do with his mouth. “Oh, god.” Was all he could manage to choke out before he came into Heechul’s awaiting mouth.

                “That wasn’t so bad was it?” Heechul asked as he stood up the last of the off of his lips. Still coming down from his high, Hankyung grabbed Heechul and pulled him into a deep kiss. To his surprise Heechul clung to him as if he’d disappear if he didn’t. When neither of them could hold their breath any longer they pulled apart.

                “That was amazing.” Hankyung whispered.

                “I know I am.” Heechul smiled.

                “Maybe we should take this to a bed.” Hankyung whispered rubbing his already growing into Heechuls own.

                “Oh,God, Yes .”