Chapter 19~

Reunited []

Suprise?


“Jaejoong. Get in the van.”

“No.”

“Jaejoong.” Hankyung sighed. “Would you please get in the van.”

“No.” Jaejoong stood with his arms crossed.

“You can talk to Changmin. I know you miss him.” Hankyung tried. Jaejoong stood there for a second, took a breath to say something, paused, then shook his head.

“No.”

“Why are you being so unreasonable?” Hankyung sighed.

“I can’t do it Kyung. I can’t. I don’t know how to face him. I can’t even yell at him for ignoring me because I hurt him first.” Jaejoong sighed.

“I know it’s hard Jae. I’ve been through it. But if it’s really going to take me locking you two in a room together for a week, I will. It could take more than that for all I know. I just know that somewhere along the way you two won’t be able to ignore each other anymore. And when that time comes everything will come out. Every hateful thought, every longing stare, every want you’ve ever had for each other. It’s hard to ignore the person you love when you have to be around them for days with nowhere to go.” Hankyung smiled. “And you’ll hate yourself forever if you don’t take this chance to lay everything out in the open. Jaejoong, you love him. You love him more than anything in the world and it’s killing you to be away from him. You’ve lost a lot of weight. You’re smallest shirt is too big on you. You have bags under your eyes from lack of sleep. You’re not going to last much longer like this.”

“I know! Ok?” Jaejoong sighed. “But I can’t do it.”

“Fine.” Hankyung said standing straighter. “You can’t do it, but I can.”

“Huh?” Jaejoong asked before he was thrown over Hankyungs shoulder. “The hell?! Let me down!” Hankyung Ignored him and opened the door to the van.

“Junsu. Move.” Was all he said. Junsu looked at him with wide eyes and nodded before getting out. Hankyung got in and plopped Jaejoong down in Junsu’s previous seat between Yoochun and Changmin in the back of the van. “Don’t. Move.” He said sternly. Jaejoong just glared at him.

“I hate you. I hope you know that.” He said. Hankyung just rolled his eyes.

“Junsu get in. Let’s go.” He climbed out of the van and let Junsu in before switching on the child lock to the door and shutting it. If Jaejoong wanted to try and escape he’d have to go over either him or Yunho. And he was sure the stubborn man wouldn’t want to do either.

Yoochun gave Jaejoongs arm a light squeeze and Junsu turned around and gave him a sad smile. “Jae. Smile. A frown doesn't suit you.” he said making Jaejoong scowl at him.

“Just shut up Su.” Jaejoong crossed his arms over his chest and looked over Yoochun out the window.

“So how have you guys been?” Yoochun asked trying to make the tension in the van go away.

“You know, still alive.” Changmin shrugged looking at the ground.

“That's always good I suppose.” Junsu whispered into the dead silence. It didn't take them long to get to the dorms and with Hankyungs help it only took a few minutes to get Jaejoong into room. Granted he didn't go without a fight. He simply didn't have enough strength to do any damage.

“Sit. Stay. Don't Move. At all.” Hankyung said dropping Jaejoong onto the couch. Jaejoong glared at him and he simply smiled as he moved to help the others with the mountain of bags they had accumulated during their shopping spree. “Yunho. Have a seat.” Hankyung said jesturing to the chair that sat across from Jaejoong.

“I'd prefer to stand.” Yunho mumbled.

“Sit.” Hankyung ordered without looking up from what he was doing.

“Is this really all that smart?” Junsu whispered to Yoochun who shrugged and shook his head at the same time.

“I'm not making the calls.” he whispered back.

“Jaejoong. Would you like to explain to Yunho why you left?” Hankyung asked softly as he picked up the bags that belonged to Heechul to put “

Yunho. Would you like to explain why you ignored Jaejoong.” Hankyung asked pausing to look over at the two. Yunho simply grunted. “Are you two going to do this the easy way or the hard way?”

“I don't think there's an easy way to it.” Heechul scowled crossing his arms over his chest in a diva-ish way.

“I didn't ask you.” Hankyung said handing the bags he had in his hands over to Heechul, who looked at him in shock. “You know where your room is.” he said pushing the other towards the bedroom door. Then he walked over to the two who refused to look at each other. “I'll lock you in a room. I'm not kidding.”

“I don't care. Nothing can is going to change if you do. It's not like he still loves me or anything. He hates me. He's made that clear. Can't you see that?” Yunho said standing up. “I'm leaving this is ridiculous.” He said heading towards the door.

“Your right. I never loved you.” Jaejoong mumbled as he too got up. “I never cared. Everything I ever said was a lie. Happy?” he got out as tears filled his eyes. Before they could fall he turned around and headed to the balcony.

“Well. Looks like you'll be spending the night on the balcony.” Hankyung said throwing a blanket at Yunho and pushing him towards the door that Jaejoong had just gone through. “Don't think I wont make you. You're just as weak as he is.” Yunho sighed and walked over to the door but wouldn't go much further than that. To everyone’s surprise it was Heechul who opened the door and shoved him outside.

“There happy?” He asked locking the door and going back to his room.