Chapter 11~

Reunited []

This pic is the closest i could get. just pretend he never had that hairstyle before. =P

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!!!!


     After a while Ryeowook ran back and jumped in the van.

     “Alright. We’re going in twos so that people won’t notice us. Leeteuk, Kangin. You first.” He said and opened the door for the two to leave before shutting it again. He waited until they were inside before turning to face everyone else. “Ok then, Donghae, Eunhyuk. Go.” He said repeating the gesture for the next pair. “Shindong. Go.” Since there was an uneven amount of people he figured it’d be wise to send Shindong now. “Heechul, Hankyung… Yesung, Sunmin…Kibum, Siwon.” He waited patiently for the last pair to reach to door and just before he opened the van door Kyuhyun grabbed his hand.

     “I’m sorry.” Kyuhyun said looking into Ryeowook’s eyes. Ryeowook smiled softly before coressing the youngers face.

     “I’m not mad.” He said gently rubbing his thumb against Kyuhyun’s face. “Just next time let me know before you decide to do something like that.” He said kissing the other’s cheek. He pulled the van door open and the two walking into the hair salon hand in hand.

     “Umma.” Kyuhyun greeted kissing Ryeowook’s mother on the cheek.

     “Kyuhyun. It’s good to see you deary. I hope you haven’t done anything bad to my son.” She said sweetly, yet minisingly.

     “It all depends on what you call bad.” Kyuhyun mumbled but Mrs. Kim heard anyway.

     “Don’t worry. I already know that my son is no longer a . It’s painfully obvious.” Mrs. Kim said low enough for only the two of them to hear.

     “I’m sorry ma’am.” Kyuhyun said respectfully.

     “I’m sure he was no help at all, so you’re forgiven. Just don’t expect to leave him anytime soon.” The older woman laughed.

     “Like he’s even capable of it.” Leeteuk said coming out of nowhere. Kyuhyun glared at him.

     “Hyung don’t do that.” He said calmly.

     “Sorry, Sorry.” Leeteuk said using the hand gestures from the dance. “We got a few different things for  you to work with.” He said to Mrs. Kim. “Thank you again Kim-Umma.” He kissed her cheek. Everyone in Super Junior called the woman mother because she treated them all like her kids. Though naturally she was harder on Kyuhyun at times.

     “Well let’s get to it then, shall we?” Ryeowook’s mother said clapping her hands to gether. “Hankyung. It’s so good to see you again. I just can’t get over you being here again.” She was running her hands through his hair. “You look so much more healthier too.” She smiled.

      “Kim-Umma. Can  you give him highlights too?” Heechul asked looking at pictures in a book.

      “Yeah if you brought enough colors.” Mrs. Kim said as he started t Hankyungs’ already short hair so she could put in the extentions.

      “I think you should do this one.” Heechul said turning the book to show her.

(( http://www.asianhairandbeauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/long_asian_male_hair_styles_09.jpg ))

      “Heechul. We’re trying to hide him. Not make him stick out.” Leeteuk said although he thought it was a good look. “Let me see.” He grabbed the book from the others hands. “Here this one should do.”

(( http://www.menshairstyles.net/d/48729-1/medium+long+layered+Asian+men+hairstyle+photo.jpg ))

      “But Hankyungs’ skin complexion isn’t that dark.” Yesung said looking over Leeteuks’ shoulder.

      “That doesn’t mean that it’ll look bad.” Leeteuk argued.

      “I don’t like it.” Heechul pouted.

      “You don’t like anything that isn’t extravagant.” Eunhyuk pointed out.

      “Kim-Umma. Can you make his hair thick?” Donghae asked suddenly looking up from the book in his hands.

      “I don’t see why not, deary.” Mrs. Kim said as she worked on adding the first of the extension onto the hair that lay on Hankyungs neck.

      “Guys. What about this one?” Donghae said holding up the book to show the picture he’d found.

      “Perfect.” Leeteuk said snatching the book.

      “Let me see.” Heechul said taking it out of the leaders hands.

(( http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3D_HhzFeKMk/TKHy0nnmfcI/AAAAAAAAAV8/KUqJ2ddk-2Q/s1600/long_asian_male_hair_styles_11.jpg ))

      “Hey I think I’ve had this haircut before.” He said looking up.

      “Heechul, I think you’ve had every haircut before.” Hankyung smiled at his ‘best friend’ in the mirror.

      “You’ll end up wearing it so plain though.” Heechul pouted. “You should still get highlights.”

      “Heechul, shut up.” Almost half of the members chorused.

 


I'll try to update more often... but no promises. Sorry. Right now college is hectect.

Comments make me happy so leave a few. =D

<3