Chapter 1~ Sorry Hyung I Lied.

Reunited []

 

                Kibum and Ryeowook hardly made any sound when they slept, so when a pain filled hiss echoed through the room, Henry was startled out of his sleep. He got up and went towards the sound. Looking at the bed he paused when he saw Hankyung moving.

                “Hyung you’re awake!” Henry exclaimed moving to sit next to the other.

                “Henry?” Hankyung struggled speech rang through the room.

                “Yeah hyung. It’s me.” Henry smiled. “I’ll call a nurse.” He said pushing the call button next to the bed.  Hankyung tried to move once more. “Don’t. You’ll hurt yourself.”

                “I feel like .” Hankyung mumbled.

                “Anyone would in your state. You’ve been out for five days now.” Henry explained going over to wake the Ryeowook and Kibum. “Guys. He’s awake.” Was all he had to say before they stubbled off of the couch they had been sleeping on. Just then a nurse came in.

                “You called?” she asked looking around to see what was wrong.

                “He’s awake.” Henry repeated.

                “Ah, he is.” She smiled as Hankyung nodded at her. “I’ll be right back.”

                “Hey how you feeling?” Kibum asked softly sitting next to Hankyung.

                “Like I just got back from hell.” Hankyung chuckled slightly before hissing in pain once more.

                “Trust me. You look like you did.” Kibum smiled.

                “That makes me feel so much better, let me tell ya.” Hankyung mumbled.

                “Well it’s good to know you haven’t lost your sense of humor living without us.” Ryeowook said speaking for the first time. At that moment nurses and doctors came in and stated examining Hankyung and adjusting everything.

                “Well it looks like everything is just fine. Be sure you don’t move to much. Also moving your left arm will probably cause a lot of pain so refrain from moving it.” The doctor in charge of him after a while. “And don’t sit up on your own. That’s about it. Everything seems to be setting nicely. You’re a lucky man.” With that the horde of nurses and doctors filed out of the room.

                “So what now?” Hankyung asked.

                “We set up rehabilitation for you in America.” Kibum lied as planned. “We’ve already talked to your manager about it. You have the next six months off.” Hankyung nodded at this information.

                “I’ll go find out when he’s allowed to leave.” Henry said walking out of the room.

                “So what’s new with Super Junior?” Hankyung asked.

                “Well besides Leeteuk and Kangin getting together?” Ryeowook asked.

                “Really? It’s about time.” Hankyung smirked trying not to laugh.

                “Yeah. About six months ago.” Kibum said.

                “Wow  that long? That’s good.”

                “But there has been one major problem since you left.” Kibum sighted. He seemed to be doing that a lot over the last week. Hankyung gave him a questioning look. “Heechul.”

                “What’s wrong with Heechul?” Hankyung asked genuinely curious for the first time that day.

                “Well since you left he’s packed his schedule to where he’s only home long enough to sleep maybe two hours a day. And he’s gotten really skinny.” Ryeowook said.

                “And on top of that his temper is worst than it’s ever been. And he refuses to share his dorm with anyone. Much less, let anyone in.” Kibum continued.

                “He’s really let himself go. I mean this is the first time in the seven years I’ve known him that he’s had split ends.” Ryeowook finished. Hankyung sat there in silence. That definitely wasn’t the Heechul he’d left.

                “The nurse said today after one he can leave.”  Henry said coming in.

                “Alright. I’ll go call Leeteuk and let him know everything’s fine.” Kibum said leaving.

                By two that day Hankyung was ready to leave. His manager had brought over the essentials that he’d asked for, which Kibum preceded to repack into different bag.

                “We’ll be accompanying you to America to get you settled. Kibum said as they loaded into the car Leeteuk had sent.

                “What would I do without you guys?” Hankyung asked humorously.

                “We’re still trying to figure out how you’ve managed it this far.” Ryeowook laughed. They spent the rest of the trip to the private air strip catching up on what everyone had been doing. When they got out of the car Hankyung looked at the jet.

                “This is..”

                “Leeteuk sent it.” Kibum answered the unfinished sentence. “Said he didn’t trust anyone else to fly you half way across the world.”

                “That sounds like something he’d do.” Hankyung said boarding the private jet and taking his old seat that he had claimed the first time they’d used it.

                It took some time to get everything in the jet before it took to the sky leaving everyone who’d been helping them thus far behind.  After a good thirty minutes into the flight Kibum turned to Hankyung.

                “I’m sorry for lying, hyung.” He said catching Hankyung off guard. “We’re not taking you to America.”


 

Leave comments!!!!

<3