Intro~ The Beginning

Reunited []

 

 This chapter is going to be really short. Just so you know.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my imagination.



 

                “Yeoboseyo. Leeteuk speaking.”

                “Leeteuk-hyung. This is Kibum.”

                “Kibum-ah. How’s the film going?” Leeteuk asked.

                “It doesn’t matter right now.” Kibum rushed out. “We found Hankyung-hyung.”

                “That’s great!” Leeteuk smiled though the other couldn’t see.

                “Not really hyung. Hankyung is in the hospital right now.” Kibum informed the elder. There was a pause on the line.

                “What happened?” came Leeteuks’ level headed reply.

                “I’m not sure. We found him in an ally way covered in bruises. The doctor said it looked like a group of people did it.” Kibum explained.

                “How is he?” Leeteuk chocked out.

                “He hasn’t woken up yet, but he’s stable. The examination shows he needed stitches in his head, almost all of the ribs on his left side were broken and his collarbone was cracked.” Kibum read off of the paper in his hand.

                “It sounds like he jumped in front of a car.” Leeteuk tried to joke.

                “There’s another problem hyung.” Kibum said seriously. “Someone’s out to kill him.” There was silence once more over the line but this time Leeteuk couldn’t find the ability to speak. “Leeteuk. An agent came to talk to us. Word about Hankyung being hospitalized hasn’t gotten out yet. After he wakes up they are going to find a place for him to hide.”

                “The better find a damn good one.” Leeteuk said barely above a whisper.

                “They want him to come back to Korea and live with Super Junior again.” Kibum said nervously not knowing how Leeteuk would like that idea.

                “How the hell is that hiding him?!” Leeteuk exclaimed.

                “They’re releasing to the press that he’s going to the U.S. to rehabilitate.” Kibum sighed.

                “I’ll send a private jet to pick him up.” Leeteuk said finally organizing his thoughts. “Call me as soon as he’s awake. Don’t talk about coming to Korea. Have Hankyung believe he is really going to America. Where are you now?”

                “In my hotel room with Wooki and Henry.” Kibum said.

                “You never know who could be listening. When you call me the only thing I want you to say is he’s awake then hang up. Got it?” Leeteuk instructed.

                “Ne.” Kibum replied. “Hyung?”

                “Yeah?”

                “Are you going to tell Heechul?” Kibum asked.

                “After Hankyung is awake and on his was. Which hospital do I send the car to?” Leeteuk asked grabbing a pen and paper.

                “XXX Hospital in Beijing.” Kibum sighed.

                “Ok. Kibum, you guys be careful. Who ever's after Hankyung is probably watching you too.” Leeteuk said worriedly.

                “Ne, Hyung. Talk to you later.” Kibum said in a chirpier voice before hanging up.  He spent the next few minute relaying Leeteuks instructions before heading to the hospital where Hankyung was staying, surrounded by guards.

                “Would it be alright if we stayed here tonight?” Henry asked the nurse in charge seeing as he was the only one who could speak Chinese.

                “Of course. I’ll have blankets and pillows sent in.” she said politely.

                “Xie Xie.” Henry bowed before telling the others. They then went to the room and quietly talked amoungst themselves before going to sleep, praying Hankyung would wake up in the next couple of days.