Chapter 14~ Break Down

Reunited []

 

                “WHAT?!”

                “Let him finish Jae.”

                “But Chun! He—“

                “Let him finish.” Junsu repeated Yoochun’s words. He understood where Jaejoong was coming from but he wanted to know the whole story.

                “So then Kibum, Henry, and Ryeowook kidnapped me and brought me here.” Hankyung said and Heechul hit him over the head. “Yah! What was that for?”

                “They didn’t kidnap you! You make it sound like they did something wrong!” Heechul complained.

                “So. The secret service put you into hiding, because someone sent a threat to your company right after you were beat nearly to death?” Junsu asked trying to process it.

                “Ne. But the only people who know that I am here is Super Junior, Wooki’s mother, and you guys.” Hankyung said. “SM doesn’t even know that I am back in Korea.”

                “What? But you could get into A LOT of trouble for that!” Jaejoong said once again going into Umma mode.

                “You guys could get into a lot of trouble, too, just for being within fifteen feet of this building. Look where you are.” Heechul said.

                “He’s got a point. Besides, it was on Leeteuk’s order that I’m here in the first place. And he knows better than anyone what could happen if the rules are broken.” Hankyung sighed.

                “But what happens when they find out?” Yoochun asked.

                “Hopefully I’ll be gone before that happens.” Hankyung said looking down. Heechul looked out the window next to him with a frown on his face. He didn’t want Hankyung to leave, but he was reminded yet again that it was unavoidable. Hankyung would have to leave, whether he begged him to stay or not. He was brought out of thought by the soft brush of fingers across his cheek. He looked over to the owner of the hand.

                “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be talking about that.” Hankyung said as he brushed away the few tears that escaped Heechul’s eyes.

                “No. Don’t be. It’s good for me to be reminded so when the time comes it won’t be as much of a surprise.” Heechul chuckled sadly and reached his own hand up to wipe away the new wave of tears that flooded out of his eyes.

                “I’m sorry.” Hankyung said once again and Heechul broke down yet again. This time he was in no hurry to hide it. Jaejoong got up and walked out to the balcony, Junsu pushed Yoochun to follow him.

                “Jae.” Yoochun said softly as he heard the older sniffle.

                “Ne.” Jaejoong responded wiping his eyes gently, trying to keep them from puffing.

                “What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked wrapping an arm around the other’s shoulders.

                “I left him. I did it on my own accord. No one forced me. But I still feel angry at him for not talking to me and I know I have no right to be.” Jaejoong ranted as more tears fell from his eyes. “I’m horrible. I let the only man I’ll ever love go and I didn’t even tell him I was leaving.”

                “Jae—“ Yoochun said pulling the olders head into his chest.

                “When I saw them I couldn’t stop the tears. Because I want their story. I want Yunni to forgive me. I want to talk to him again. I want him to comfort me again. I want my safety net back but I tore it apart.” Jaejoong said now a complete wreck. This was the first time Jaejoong had broken down like this. Yoochun didn’t know what to do. How many times had Jaejoong cried by himself? After a while Jaejoong’s breathing evened out. Yoochun looked down to see Jaejoong asleep. He picked him up, surprised at how light he was, and took him back inside.

                “Is he alright?” Junsu asked when he saw Jaejoong in Yoochun’s arms.

                “I wish I could say he was.” Yoochun said sadly as he lay Jaejoond in the coach, throwing a blanket over him. “Heechul’s break down lead to his own.”

                “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have.” Heechul mumbled from his spot curled up next to Hankyung.

                “No. I think it was for the better. He needed someone to tell all of that to.” Yoochun said brushing Jaejoongs hair out of his face. “He doesn’t know what to do. He’s always had Yunho. And now he doesn’t. I know I’ve known him longer, but Yunho is the only one who knows him inside and out. But Yunho won’t talk to any of us.”

                “I think we should all go out tomorrow. Go shopping. Something to cheer up Jae.” Heechul sighed. He felt responsible for his friends breakdown.

                “Ne. I think that’s a good idea.” Junsu said and Hankyung agreed.

                “If he agrees to it. But is there a place I can put him for tonight? I don’t think he’s going to wake up anytime soon.” Yoochun asked.

                “You can put him on my bed.” Hankyung said getting up to show him the way. Yoochun picked up Jaejoong and followed him. They came back a few minutes later.

                “We’ll come back in the morning with some clothes for him.” Yoochun said and Junsu got up to leave with him.

                “I’ll be up around seven-thirty. So just show up any time after that.” Hankyung smiled.

                “Ne.” Junse and Yoochun nodded before giving the two a hug and leaving.

                “Hanni. Where are you going to sleep?” Heechul asked looking at the closed door.

                “Probably the coach.” Hankyung shrugged.

                “No. You can’t!” Heechul said looking at Hankyung seriously. “The doctor will kill me if I let you do that. You can have my bed. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

                “No. I’ll sleep on the couch. It’ll be fine.” Hankyung said trying to persuade the cat lover.

                “If you sleep on the couch then I’ll sleep on it the love seat.” Heechul said stubbornly.

                “Fine. We’ll both sleep in the bed.” Hankyung said heading to the bathroom.

                “Wait, what?”


Two updates in one day

Geez

Leave Comments!!!

They make me happy!!

<3