Chapter 15~ Breakfast

Reunited []

        “Jae. Wake up.” Hankyung whispered shaking the sleeping man.

        “Five more minutes Yun.” Jae mumbled rolling over.

        “Is this what Junsu and Yoochun have to go through?” Hankyung asked himself.

        “Jaejoong. Come on. Breakfast is ready.” Hankyung said a little louder, hoping not to be mistaken as Yunho again.

        “Breakfast?” Jaejoong asked opening his eyes finally. “Hankyung? Where am I?” he asked looking around the room.

        “Junsu and Yoochun left you here last night. You passed out on Yoochun outside.” Hankyung explained. “But that doesn’t matter right now. You need to eat. Come on. Get up.” He said standing up. Jaejoong looked around the room once more before sitting up and stretching.

        “I’m coming.” Jaejoong mumbled getting out of the bed. Satisfied that the man was getting up Hankyung headed back to the kitchen.

        “Did you manage to get him up?” Heechul asked as Hankyung walked in.

        “Yeah. It wasn’t too hard.” Hankyung shrugged. He walked over to the stove to turn it off then looked back at Heechul. He watched the cat lover who seemed to be in deep thought. “I’ve never seen you think so hard about something.” Hankyung chuckled when Heechul jumped.

        “Yay! Don’t scare me like that!” Heechul yelled trying, but failing, to hide the blush that was creeping up his neck.

        “I didn’t do anything to scare you. It’s not like you didn’t know I was here.” Hankyung smile walking over to the table. “Or were you thinking about me?” he asked leaning over the table to get close to Heechul’s face.

        “I was not!” Heechul yelled looking away.

        “Oh so you were.” Hankyung asked moving closer without Heechul knowing.

        “Yay! I said I—“ Heechul’s word were cut off by a surprised gasp that left his mouth when he turned his head to see Hankyung just mere inches away from him. “I s-said I wa-wasn’t.” he gulped.

        “You can be so cute sometimes. You know that?” Hankyung whispered looking into Heechul eyes.

        “Sometimes? I’m cute all the time.” Heechul whispered diverting his eyes from Hankyungs to stare at the man’s lips.

        “Something interesting about my lips?” Hankyung asked causing Heechul to look up at him once more.

        “Oh my god, you two make me want to hurl.” Jaejoong said out of nowhere. Hankyung and Heechul both jumped.

        “You’re finally up.” Hankyung sighed getting up from the table and moving to the stove. “Here you go. Make sure you eat it all. You’re getting too skinny.”

        “Me? Look at him. He’s just as skinny.” Jaejoong pouted taking the plate.

        “You’re just complaining because you’re not used to eating breakfast anymore now that—“ Heechul started but cut himself off.

        “You’re right. Since Yunho’s not around I don’t eat breakfast.” Jaejoong said moving his food around on his plate. “I haven’t eaten breakfast in a very long time.” He whispered more to himself.

        “Eat.” Hankyung demanded. Jaejoong nodded and stuck a spoon full of food into his mouth before slowly chewing it. Hankyung smiled triumphantly before sitting down next to Heechul, who looked at him and blushed yet again. Jaejoong stayed silent and ate as he was demanded, while watching the two men sitting across from him. “Here.” Hankyung gave Heechul two pieces of butted toast with jelly to eat with his eggs. Heechul just took them, not looking at Hankyung. For some reason he couldn’t keep his blush down. Every time he looked at Hankyung or even thought of him he blushed.

        “Did something happen last night?” Jaejoong asked looking at Heechul who was only growing redder by the minuted.

        “N-no. N-nothing.” Heechul stuttered shoving a piece of bread in his mouth.

        “You sure?” Jaejoong as smirking. Kim Heechul NEVER stuttered. He looked at Hankyung, who just sat there and smiled. “Something did happen. Didn’t it?” He asked leaning towards Hankyung. “What did you do?”

        “I have no idea what you are talking about.” Hankyung said in formal Korean.

        “Okay something defiantly happened last night between you two.” Jaejoong sighed putting more food in his mouth. “It’s like the first time ya’ll had all over again. I mean Heechul’s being bashful—and you’re…” Jaejoong looked between the two as it dawned on him. “You did didn’t you?” he said pointing accusingly to Hankyung.

        “Did what?” Hankyung asked innocently.

        “You slept with him last night.” Jaejoong said.

        “Yes I wasn’t going to let him sleep on the couch.” Hankyung said playing innocent still.

        “Kyung! You know what I mean.” Jaejoong said glaring at him.

        “We didn’t.” Heechul whispered.

        “Then he did something to you this morning.” Jaejoong said. “You haven’t stopped blushing since I walking in.”

        “I—he—“ Heechul stumbled over his words.

        “He enjoyed waking up this morning.” Hankyung smiled before picking up his plate and taking it to the kitchen. Jaejoong starred at him before laughing.

        “He really woke you up like that?” he asked. Heechul nodded looking down. “Was that the first time since he’s been back?” Heechul nodded again. “You’re just getting more and more tually frustrated aren’t you?” Jaejoong chuckled.

        “It’s not funny! He’s making it impossible to not just jump him! God he drives me crazy. ing tease.” Heechul rambled. “I mean really. He didn’t have to do that this morning. Of all times to do that and he chose the one time there was somebody else here.” He growled. Jaejoong laughed.

        “I’m going to leave now. Thanks for breakfast.” He said getting up.

        “Wait. We were going to go out today. Yoochun and Junsu are bringing you clothes.” Heechul pouted. He really wanted to take Jaejoong to do something he enjoyed.

        “We’ll then I’ll call them and let them know that I’ll go home and get ready. We’ll be back here in an hour.” Jaejoong winked. Heechul starred at him gapping as the other left the apartment yelling a ‘see you in a little bit’ to Hankyung.

        Great. Just great. Heechul looked at Hankyung before smiling.

        Perfect.


Ok. So I might change this to a rated story.. but the rated chapters wont be required to read. the story will go on just like it has been if you skip them.

So I need to know:

Yes or No for a rated scene.

I'll go with the majority.