Chapter 10~

Reunited []

     "Hee. Come on. Wake up." a hand shook the sleeping man softly.

     "Go 'way." Heechul swatted.

     "Come on Hee. Everyone else is awake and eating." The hand shook him slightly harder. He turned over and grabbed whoever was bothering him and pulled him down on the bed with him.

     "Shh. Quiet." He mumbled trying to drift back to sleep.

     "Heechul hyung. Let go~"  the body squirmed trying to get away from the drama queen.

     "You started it." Heechul mumbled.

     "Heechul hyung. Hankyung is make Bejing Fried Rice." Heechul looked at the person in his arms for the first time.

     "Donghae?" he mumbled. Donghae nodded. "When'd he start making it?" Heechul asked. Donghae smile.

     "He just started ."

     "You little lier." Heechul said pushing him off the bed. "You said everyone was already eating."

     "Come on Hee~ Get up!" Donghae said as he jumped on the bed.

     "Why are you trying to wake me up?!" Heechul finally snapped. Donghae jumped off of the bed and kneeled down so that he was face to face with him.

     "Because, Hyung is important to us. We all miss you. I want to spend time as a whole once more. Like we did back when everyone was happy and together." Donghae admitted softly looking down. "It hasn't felt like you've been here this entire time. When Hankyung left it felt like you did too."  Heechul reached over and pulled Donghae signiture beany down over his eyes.

     "I'm sorry I haven't been a very good Hyung." He said sitting up. Donghae pulled his cap back up before grabbing Heechul's hands.

     "Come on hyung. Everyone's waiting." he bounced on his toes.

     "I'm coming, i'm coming. You go first." Heechul said trying to pull his hands out of Donghae hands, but everytime he finally got one lose Donghae would grab it again. "Let go! Let go!" Heechul whined. Just then the door opened stopping the two in their antics.

     "Hyung you up yet?" EunHyuk asked poking his head in the door.

     "MONKEY!! Get the fish off." Heechul whined flaling once more. Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae by the waist and pulled him against him before whispering something in his ear. Donghae turned bright red before letting go of Heechul.

     "Sorry Hee. I'll leave now." He walked out hurriedly.

     "What'd you say to him?" Heechul curiously asked.

     "If I told you, I'd have to kill you." Eunhyuk winked before following the flustered man out the door. Heechul shook his head and got up.

     Heechul stretched before crawling out of the comfort of his bed. He went to the bathroom to wash his face before looking into the small kitchen packed with all fourteen of his band mates. Zhoumi had just gotten back to Korea this morning before he’d gone back to sleep.  “Ya. Why are there so many of you this early in the morning?” Heechul complained once again.

     “We stayed over last night. You and Leeteuk are the only ones who went back to sleep this morning.” Yesung informed before stuffing his mouth with food that was put before no more than a minute ago.

     “I don’t know about you but after yesterday I was exhausted.” Leeteuk said propping his head up on his hand to keep from laying his head on the table. Everyone laughed slightly while eating.

     “Hyung.” Kyuhyun said suddenly.

     “Yes?” Everyone said at once before busting out laughing.

     “Chul Hyung.” Kyuhyun corrected himself. “It’s one in the afternoon. It’s not morning anymore.”

     “Is it?” Kangin asked looking at the clock. It was indeed one o’clock. “I think it’s time to go to sleep now.” He sighed. Everyone looked at him before Hankyung sprayed him with water from the sink. “YA!”

     “Still tired?” he asked innocently. Kangin glared at him.

     “No. I’m afraid to go to sleep now.” He said taking off his wet shirt. “Go dry it now.” He said holding it out to Hankyung.

     “I don’t understand.” Hankyung said spraying him again.

     “Oh you little..” Kangin said getting up to get revenge.

     “Little? Little what?” Hankyung asked in feigned  confusion before spraying him again.

     “Kangin. He’s still hurt.” Leeteuk sighed grabbing his lovers hand to stop him.

     “Kyung. Stop. You’re not being fair.” Heechul said grabbing the nozzle from his hand and putting it back in its place.

     “No fun.” Hankyung mumbled in his broken Korean.

     “You’re sleep deprived.” Heechul said lightly tapping Hankyungs cheeks.

     “We should do something today.” Hankyung said suddenly.

     “Like what Hannie?” Heechul asked with an ‘are you serious’ look on his face.

     “I want to go swimming.” Hankyung said with a big smile on his face.

    “We have a pool in the center of the facility.” Ryeowook said suggestively.

    “Guys. No one can know he’s here. Remember?” Henry said.

    “But no one will see him. It’s not like we’re going outside of the building.” Sungmin debated.

    “SM doesn’t know he’s here.” Leeteuk said quietly. Everyone looked at him.

    “Seriously?” Shindong asked.

    “The grand leader who never breaks rules didn’t tell SM that we were holding Hankyung captive?” Kibum asked.

     “They wouldn’t have allowed it.” Leeteuk said looking down. “I knew everyone wanted to see him again. Some might be more reluctant to admit it…” he said looking at Heechul. “But everyone missed him. I figured it was the least I could do to insure his safety and to reconnect with him again.” Leeteuk admitted softly. Everyone stared at him silently not really knowing what to say.

     “You’re a great leader Teukie.” Ryeowook started. “And a great friend. But I think everyone would agree that the close bond we all share is above all most important. So thank you for putting aside your rules for a chance to see a brother once more.” Ryeowook smiled. Leeteuk looked up and smiled.

     “So I did that right thing?” Leeteuk asked. For a leader he was insecure about the most unimportant things.

     “Of course, Pabo.” Heechul was the first to say. “You helped me a lot by doing the wrong thing. So it must have been right.” Leeteuk looked at him in shock before smiling softly. Everyone just nodded.

     “We have our minds at ease now.” Yesung said rubbing Leeteuk’s arm shortly.

     “I’m glad.” Leeteuk said getting up. “We could always dye your hair and put extensions in it.” He said to Hankyung before looking at Ryeowook. “Your mom already knows right? So she could do it if we got the supplies.” Ryeowook nodded.

     “So it would be like a permanent disguise?” Siwon asked.

     “Yeah, something like that. I mean we all know how much Hankyung changes when he changes his hair. All we have to do is give him something he’s never had before. Right?” Leeteuk asked. Everyone thought about it before Ryeowook grabbed his phone. Everyone watched silently in anticipation.

     “Umma? How are you?” He asked. “I have a favor. You know how I told you we were… hiding Kyungie?” he said awkwardly in front of everyone. “Well, we were wondering if you could help us give him a permanent disguise. We’ll buy all of the supplies.” He went quiet to listen to what his mother was saying. “One second.” Ryeowook rushed out. “Paper. Pen.” He said to the nearest person, who happened to be Donghae, who told Eunhyuk to get it. Once Ryeowook had the paper he said ‘okay’ before quickly writing a list of things they would need. “Thanks Umma! Saranghea!” he said before hanging up. “We have to head out now or we won’t make it before she leaves.” All at once everyone scattered leaving Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Heechul, and Hankyung standing there staring at them. Heechul looked at the plate of food in Hankyung’s hand that was in the process of being handed to him just as everyone scattered. He grabbed it from the other who was still looking at the front door that was slightly a jarred. Hankyung shook his head and went to his room to get ready while Leeteuk started cleaning up, putting the freshly cooked fried rice into a storage container to give to Ryeowook’s mother. Kyuhyun sat and sipped on his coffee while watching Heechul eat.

     “Shouldn’t you be getting ready?” Heechul asked a little aggravated at the mangae.

     “I am ready. I took a shower a few hours ago and got dressed.” Kyuhyun said resting his head on the table while still looking at Heechul.

     “Why are you starring at me?” Heechul asked putting his fork down.

     “I like Hyungs new hairstyle. It really suits you better than the mess you had before.” Kyuhyun said before pulling his PSP out of his pocket and turning it on. Heechul just stared at him. Kyuhyun was usually really smart mouthed when they spoke.

     “What Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked without looking from his game.

     “What have you done with Kyuhyun?” Heechul asked.

     “Haha. Very funny.” Kyuhyun said before cursing under his breath after dying. “I was just being honest Hyung. We haven’t really talked in almost a year. I’ve changed you know.”

     “How so?” Heechul asked looking pointedly at the game in the others hand.

     “I’m more open then I once was hyung.” Kyuhyun said lower his game so he could look at Heechul.

     “Who happened to you?” Heechul asked suspiciously. Kyuhyun smiled.

     “Ah, so Chul Hyung doesn’t know much about everyone after all.”

     “What’s that supposed to mean?” Heechul asked dejectedly.

     “Tell me who’s going out with who.” Kyuhyun said.

     “What do you mean going out? Like who’s everyone dating?” Heechul asked as he finished his fried rice.

     “Exactly. Hyung who is Leeteuk going out with?” Kyuhyun asked. This was the easiest one that he could think of seeing as Heechul spent a lot of time with Leeteuk.’

     “Kangin. Right? Leeteuk wouldn’t stop talking my ear off about it. Really it was about time.” Heechul said in a nonchalance way. 

     “Who’s Donghae going out with?” Kyuhyun then asked. Heechul shrugged. “Sungmin?” Once again Heechul shrugged. “What about Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked.

     “Little Wookie’s dating someone?” Heechul asked dumbfounded.

     “Has been for seven months and seventeen days.” Kyuhyun said smiling.

     “What?!” Heechul asked in surprise. “Such a long relationship? With who?”

    “I told you we haven’t talked in almost a year.” Kyuhyun mumbled.

    “Who Kyuhyun? Tell me!” Heechul said bouncing in his spot.

    “Well your love for gossip hasn’t changed at all.” Kyuhyun sighed.

     “What about  Sungmin? Who’s he going out with?” Heechul asked.

     “Oh, him. Yesung.” Kyuhyun said as if it were old news.

     “Yesung?” Heechul asked a bit surprise.

     “Yeah. They went out for a year before telling anyone believe it or not. I didn’t understand it at first either, but they really do suit eachother.” Kyuhyun said going back to his game.

    “What about Donghae? He’s, like, the player of the group. How’d he settle down?” Heechul asked. Kyuhyun sighed and paused his game.

     “Really Hyung?” he asked. “Are you really asking that?” Heechul just nodded. Just then everyone came in ready to go, hollering for Hankyung. Heechul put his plate in the sink before going to his room. He clipped his hair back and put on a set of clothes that didn’t really match, but he didn’t care. Then he put on a hat that seemed to go with everything and walked into Hankyungs room to get him.

     “Hanni. You ready?” He asked barging into the room.

     “Yes you can come in. Don’t worry.” Hankyung said sarcastically. Heechul walked over to his dresser looking threw his sunglasses trying on all of them.

     “Can I wear these?” Heechul asked.

     “Sure why not.” Hankyung said knowing that even if he said no the primadonna would still take them.

     “Thanks.” Heechul said turning to look at Hankyung. “You ready?” Hankyung walked over and put on a pair of sunglasses before nodding. “Let’s go.” He said heading into the living room where everyone was impatiently waiting.

     “Are you ready?” Yesung asked flailing his arms.

     “Yes, yes. Let’s go.” Hankyung sighed and everyone left the room. They went to the car garage and got into the huge van that managed to fit all fifteen of them. They all chose for Siwon to drive seeing as no one trusted Leeteuk or Heechul. After about thirty minutes of driving they stopped at a hair supply store and Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, and Leeteuk got out to grab what Ryeowook’s list called for. Once they had what they needed they headed to Ryeowook’s mother’s hair salon that was about an hour drive away.

     “Kyuhyun. We never finished our conversation.” Heechul said turning to look at the younger.

     “Do you really want to finish it here?” Kyuhyun asked looking at the packed van. Heechul smirked and nodded.

     “Why not?” Heechul asked.

     “Why don’t you just ask then?” Kyuhyun challenged. “What if I’m lying to you?”

     “I would know.” Heechul tightened his gaze.

     “I doubt that Hyung.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

     “What are you two talking about?” Ryeowook asked. Kyuhyun and Heechul looked at the eternal mangae.

     “People.” Kyuhyun answered.

     “What about people?” Ryeowook asked confused.

     “Ryeowook. Who are you going out with?” Heechul asked bluntly and everyone fell silent. Ryeowook looked at him in surprise.

     “Really Hyung?” he asked.

     “Yes really. Who? Tell me! Kyuhyun won’t.” Heechul demanded.

     “I thought I told you to be nice to your Hyungs.” Ryeowook laughed at Kyuhyun.

     “Sorry. It’s just so fun at how clueless he is.” Kyuhyun smiled. Heechul narrowed his eyes and glared at Kyuhyun.

     “It’s not funny.” Heechul said. “I don’t like how much I’ve missed out on. Ok?” he practically growled. Kyuhyun frowned at him.

     “Alright then. Let’s do this.” Kyuhyun said standing up. “Switch places with me.” He said standing from his seat in the very back. Once they settled back down Kyuhyun got everyone’s attention, though most of them were already paying attention by then. “We’re going to play a game. I’ll ask a question you raise your hand if it applies to you. OK?” he said. Everyone raised their hand laughing. “Haha, funny.” Kyuhyun shook his head. “Ok, first question. Who’s gay?” All but three hands went up. Heechul looked around. The only hands down were Siwon, Shindong, and Zhoumi, which didn’t surprise him. What did surprise him were all of the people with their hands up, including his and Hankyungs.

     “Wow. Since when?” Heechul asked.

     “Well we all went through our periods. I promise.” Leeteuk laughed.

     “Next question. Who willingly changed their sleeping arrangements in the last year or two?” Kyuhyun asked and everyone but Heechul and Hankyung raised their hands. Heechul, because he refused to and Hankyung, because he didn’t really count. “Who doesn’t sleep in their own bed?” Donghae, Ryeowook, Kangin, and Yesung raised their hands. Heechul looked at them in confusion. “Is any of this starting to click yet?” Kyuhyun asked. Heechul shook his head. He looked at everyone trying to figure it out. What was he missing? Then Eunhyuk and Donghae caught his eye. Eunhyuk lend over and whispered something into Donghae’s ear who proceeded to put his hand down and pull his beanie over his eyes and look down. Eunhyuk laughed and looked up to meet Heechul’s eyes, surprised that he was being watched. He quickly looked away from the observers eyes and directed his eyes out the window. Heechul squinted in thought then looked at Sungmin who was sitting against Yesung, resting his head on the turtle lovers shoulder, looking at him in amusement.

     “Donghae.” Heechul said. Donghae turned his head slightly but didn’t look up. “Donghae.” Heechul called once more. When Donghae wouldn’t look at him he reached over and pulled his beanie off.  There sat Donghae looking beat red. “What’d he say to you? And this morning too.” Heechul said quietly taking in Donghae’s flustered look. “You. You’re with the monkey.” He said in disbelief. Donghae blushed again looking down.  “Why are you blushing? I just stated what everyone knows.” Heechul said confused once more.

      “Hyukki.” Donghae said softly. “He’s very erted.”

     “And you’re too innocent.” Eunhyuk laughed.

     “I am not innocent.” Donghae glared.

     “No. Not in bed. But outside of the room…”Eunhyuk smirked. Donghae smacked him before pulling his beanie once more and crossing his arms over his chest mumbling something about ‘stupid monkeys’ and ‘anchovies dying’. Everyone started laughing.

     “So one down, one to go.” Kyuhyun smiled at Heechul.

     “So Leeteuk and Kangin. Donghae and Eunhyuk. Then there’s Sungmin and Yesung. But Wooki. Who’s Wooki with?” Heechul asked looking around. “Is it someone in the group? Or is it someone else?” he asked.

     “Believe it or not, he’s with someone who is the COMPLETE opposite of him.” Siwon said over exaggerating the word ‘complete’, by using hand gestures, causing Leeteuk to howler at him because he was driving.

     “Who?” Heechul asked getting irritated. Everyone laughed Kyuhyun leaned over like he was going to whisper it into Heechul’s ear but at the last minute he turned his head and captured Ryeowook’s lips. Ryeowook let out a squeak of surprise before into the kiss as Kyuhyun deepened it. “Oh my God! REALLY?!” Heechul flipped out jumping up away from the two. Kyuhyun pulled away smiling before taking his original set back.

     “That was fun.” Kyuhyun smiled. “Are we there yet?” he asked as if nothing major had happened. Everyone busted out laughing.

     “Almost. It’s in the plaza up ahead.” Siwon said. Ryeowook grabbed his phone, still slightly flustered, and call his mother.

     “Umma. We’re almost there.” Ryeowook said. “Two minutes.” There was talking on the other side of the phone and Ryeowook nodded before realizing she couldn’t see him. “Alright Umma. Thank you, again. Saragnhae.” He hung up the phone. “When we get there I need to go in on my own to let her know that we are there so she can close. She’s working on someone right now so we’ll have to wait until she’s done before we all go in there and cause a scene .” he said smiling. As he finished explaining they pulled into the plaza that his mothers salon was in. There weren’t many cars in the parking lot which was a good sign because that meant that they could get all fifteen of them in without being recognized. Once the van was parked Ryeowook sprang happily from the van and ran inside.