Chapter 17~

Reunited []

I'm soooo sorryfor not updating in so long! I lost this chapter and I couldn't rewrite it because I really liked the beginning. But anyway I FOUND IT!! :D so here it is... It's a bit short so sorry about that too. :(

<3


 

                 “Jae! Slow down!”

                 “But Micky! Look at all the pretty things in there!” Jaejoong ran to a shop with Heechul, whom he had permanently attached himself to.

                “Just let them have their fun.” Hankyung chuckled.

                “I know Jae’s having fun. It’s Heechul I’m worried about.” Yoochun sighed.

                “He’ll be fine.” Hankyung said walking into the shop he’d seen the other two go into.

                “Su, try this on!” Jaejoong popped out of nowhere.

                “Why don’t you go try it on!” Junsu exclaimed holding a hand over his rapidly beating heart.

                “I already did. It looks more like something you would wear. So here. Hurry up.” Jaejoong said trusting the shirt into Junsu’s hands.

                “But I don’t want any more clothes Jae. You’ve already maxed out my closet and my cards.” Junsu pouted.

                “Oh, come on Su. What’s one more shirt?” Hankyung laughed.

                “You don’t get it. One shirt will turn into twenty. And that’s before we even leave this store.” Junsu frowned.

                “Ok. I promise that this will be the only shirt I make you try on.” Jaaejoong said.

                “How do I know you’ll keep that promise?” Junsu asked.

                “If I break my promise Heechul can’t have with Hanni for a month.” Jaejoong said.

                “What?! No! That’s not—“

                “Deal.” Junsu agreed earning a  smack upside the head from Hankyung while Heechul chased Jaejoong through the store.

                “Why did you agree to that?!” Heechul screamed at Junsu.

                “Because I know you won’t give up even for Jaejoong’s happiness.” Junsu smiled. Heechul sighed and grabbed Jaejoong’s arm.

                “Come on you little devil before I decide to actually kill you.” He said pulling him to the front of the store to look at the jackets that were in this month. Junsu and Yoochun went to go see how the shirt looked while Hankyung watched to two fashion fanatics bounce around the store.

                “It does look good on you.” Yoochun smiled in the mirror at Junsu.

                “You have to say that.” The dolphin pouted looking at himself.

                “Why?” Yoochun laughed.

                “Because you love me.” Junsu smiled.

                “That doesn’t mean I would lie to you.” Yoochun said grabbing Junsu’s belt loops and pulling him against his chest. Junsu looked at Yoochun in the mirror then back at the shirt.

                “I suppose it’s not that bad.” He smiled turning around. Yoochun smiled back at Junsu before pulling him close again.

                “You look great.” He smiled looking into Junsu’s eyes.

                “Yeah, I suppo—“ Junsu cut his sentence short as his eyes grew wide looking over Yoochun’s shoulders.

                “What?” Yoochun asked pulling away slightly.

                “Yu-yun—“ Junsu stuttered.

                “Yun?” Yoochun turned to see who had caught his lovers sight.

                “Yu-Yunho.”