Chapter 5~I Didn't Mean To

Reunited []

                Heechul squinted trying to see through the sun beaming in. He groaned at the throbbing in his head turning away from the sun.

                “Hey Chulli.” A soft voice called out.

                “Hm?” Heechul looked down towards his feet. “What the?” he questioned the cup in his vision.

                “It’s Iced Coffee. The way you like it.” He heard the familiar voice again.

                “I only like Iced Coffee the way Hannie makes it. Now go away Umma.” Heechul mumbled burying his face into his rather ruff pillow.

                “No one’s ever called me that before. And just when I thought I heard it all.” Heechul shot up and looked at the chuckling man in front of him.

                “Hannie!” he exclaimed in surprise. “So it wasn’t a dream?” Heechul  asked, his face falling.

                “I’m afraid not.” Hankyung looked down at the glass he still had in his hands.

“Any.” Heechul cleared his throat. “Any of it?”

                “I’m sorry Heechul.” Hankyung looked up.

                “Just give me the coffee.” Heechul said grabbing the cup out of Hankyungs hand before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

                “Heechul, don’t do that.” Hankyung followed the other.

                “Don’t do what?” Heechul questioned as he grabbed the only bag lying on the sink.

                “Engulf yourself in anything and everything you can think of and not face reality.” Hankyung said grabbing the bag out of Heechul's hands. “Leeteuk said no make-up.”  He said holding it out of reach.

                “Leeteuk said. Great he has you giving me orders too.” Heechul rolled his eyes reaching for the bag again just to have it pulling further out of his reach by the taller man.

                “Yell, scream, punch, cry. Show any emotion. Just please don’t keep it locked up like this. You’re mother is dead. I need to know that you understand that.” Hankyung said the last few sentences as softly and calmly as possible.

                “Why would you care? Leave me alone already.” Heechul said grudgingly.

                “Oh so we’re back to that?” Hankyung asked.

                “Yes we’re back to that! It’ll always come back to that!” Heechul yelled hitting Hankyung unthinkingly in the chest.

                “Goddamnit Heechul!” Hankyung yelled in pain. “When I said punch, I meant anything but me! !” Heechul’s hands flew to his mouth.

                “Oh my god. I didn’t mean to. What do I do?” He panicked grabbing Hankyungs shoulders lightly.

                “Don’t touch me.  Start there.” Hankyung glared. Heechul immediately took his hands off Hankyung and put them back on his mouth. “Actually, get out of the bathroom and get dressed. Leeteuk is taking us somewhere.” Hankyung commanded for the first time. Heechul stood there shocked. Hankyung had never demanded him to do anything. Ever. “Now!” Hankyung yelled going to the living room muttering something Heechul couldn’t understand in Chinese. Heechul ran into the kitchen and grabbed the pain relievers he remembered the doctor giving Hankyung incase he ever needed it. He was sure this was that “incase” the doctor was referring to. He filled a glass of water and walked to the living room where Hankyung was sitting taking slow breaths.

                “Heechul, I thought I told you to go get ready.” Hankyung hissed through his teeth.

                “Here.” Heechul handed him the pill and water before going to his room to do as he was told. Hankyung looked at the door then at his hands before taking the pill. Then there was a knock at the door. Hankyung got up, hissing slightly, and opened it.

                “Hankyung! How’s everything going?” Leeteuk asked cheerfully.

                “Just peachy.” Hankyung replied bitterly.

                “Oh no. What happened?” Leeteuk questioned.

                “Nothing. It was just an accident.” Hankyung sighed relieved to find the pain easing up (he got the good stuff J). “Come in.”

                “Tell me what happened Kyung.” Leeteuk urged as he sat on the only chair in the living room. “Did you upset him?”

                “What? No. Well, yeah. But still.” Hankyung rambled. Heechul chose that moment to walk into the living room looking like a child in trouble, which shocked Leeteuk. They all sat there in silence before Heechul finally spoke.

                “Are you okay?” He asked. Hankyung ran a hand through his hair before patting the spot next to him on the couch. Heechul hesitated for a second before sitting next to the Chinese man.

                “I’m fine. The medicine has already taken affect. It doesn’t hurt anymore so stop worrying.” Hankyung smiled.

                “I sorry I hit you. I shouldn’t have. I didn’t think. I was just frustrated.” Heechul babbled.

                “I should’ve expected it. That’s your favorite place to hit somebody when you’re upset. Especially for people who’re taller than you.” Hankyung joked nudging Heechul’s shoulder.

                “You’re not that much taller than me!” Heechul defended himself.

                “But I’m still taller.”

                “It’s nice to see you two getting along again and all, but what’re you talking about?” Leeteuk finally spoke up.

                “Nothing.” Heechul snapped standing up. “I’m going to finish getting ready.” He said escaping to his room before Leeteuk could say anything.

                “So how am I supposed to go out without being seen?” Hankyung asked. Leeteuk smiled before reaching into the bag he’d brought with him. Hankyung raised an eyebrow questioningly at the objects in Leeteuk's hand.

                It was a surgical mask and a… a wig?


Sorry for taking so long to update.

I finally got my computer working thank goodness.

Just in time for all of my computer classes too. yay!

PLZ COMMENT! <3