Hammock

Diary (Collection Of One-Shot Fics)

The guys had been very, very tired after their major concert in Korea. FNC had been making them work hard, and each of them could feel their immune system about to give up.

"Remember guys, we are doing this for our dream," Yong Hwa said.

"We know, Hyung," Min Hyuk said.

The guys returned to their dorm, and when they got there, their manager had surprised them with dinner.

"Tada~~" their manager sang.

The other staff were also there, and they popped confetti for the guys. The two younger guys after Jong Hyun smiled like little kids as they let the confetti drop upon their palms.

"We are really proud of you," the manager said.

"Gamsahamnida," CN Blue said.

"We have another surprise for you," the manager said.

The guys were expectant. What would be the surprise? New gadgets? New clothes? Fashion items from fans?

"Ani," the manager said as he stepped aside.

The other staff stepped aside to reveal the visitor. The band members' tired faces lit up to see that it was actually one person close to them.

"Shin Hye-ya!" Yong Hwa voiced out.

Jung Shin smirked at her, but secretly elbowed Min Hyuk, who knew what it meant. The bassist had known about their leader's secret, but Min Hyuk and Jong Hyun could only guess what it was.

"Annyeong?" Shin Hye greeted the guys rather demurely. "Chukhahae."

"Gomawo, Noona," the two younger guys replied.

"Gomapda," Jong Hyun said.

Yong Hwa bit his lips coyly before replying, "Gomawo."

Jong Hyun noticed their leader's smile. When Yong Hwa smiled at the crowd, it was manly and naughty. When he smiled at his bandmates, it was playful and had a whole lot of meaning. When he smiled at other celebrities, it had meaning too. But when he smiled at Shin Hye, everything became different, as if Yong Hwa and Shin Hye suddenly teleport to a different world all by themselves.

"Omo, did the crew notice it?" Jong Hyun thought. "Hope not! But what's up with Hyung's smile?"

Shin Hye acted as personal waitress to the boys and tended them with all the motherly love that had made Geun Suk's eomeoni decide that Shin Hye be Geun Suk's girlfriend.

After the party, the manager and the guys cleaned up the dorm, much to Min Hyuk's joy. He could not sleep with a dirty room, much less, a dirty dorm. He was quite surprised that Shin Hye joined in cleaning.

"Ah, Noona, you are a visitor," the drummer protested.

Shin Hye smirked. "But I am the fifth member of CN Blue, right? I will join in cleaning."

Yong Hwa got to her and talked to her in a low voice, making the other guys stop and look at them for their near intimacy.

"Shin Hye-ya, just rest, arasseo?" Yong Hwa told her tenderly.

"Gwaenchanha," she replied. "I know you have been tired after the concert. Let me just help all of you."

Both of them looked at each other in the eyes with all the tenderness and fondness they had for each other.

"Really, you are a princess," Yong Hwa said. "You should not be cleaning our dorm."

"Ya, Lee Shin let Lee Gyu Won clean the props room by herself!" Shin Hye protested.

Jong Hyun and the guys looked at each other after looking at Yong Hwa smile.

"I acted as Lee Shin, but I am not as mean as he is," Yong Hwa said. "Now, just rest, arasseo?"

Shin Hye could not argue, so she nodded and handed him the mop. She exited the door and went to the hammock by the veranda.

"Ah, the night is cool, the stars are bright," she said calmly before closing her eyes.

****

"Can you give me a massage, Hyung?" Min Hyuk pleaded to Jong Hyun.

"Me too, please?" Jung Shin pleaded.

"Ya, you think I do not need a massage?" Jong Hyun retorted. "My back is kinda achy, you know?"

Min Hyuk took off his shirt first and gave the massage ointment to Jong Hyun, who took the ointment and started to massage the back of the drummer.

"Ah~~~~ Joha...." Min Hyuk said happily.

"Hyung, massage me too, huh?" Jung Shin said.

"Are you doing that because I abuse you all the time?" Jong Hyun joked.

It was known that Jerry (Jong Hyun) often "bullied" Tom (Jung Shin) because the cat does not retaliate. Maknae much?

"I'll massage you, Jung Shin-ah," Min Hyuk offered.

The maknae smiled and thanked the drummer, then offered to massage the guitarist. As Jong Hyun was pressing Min Hyuk's back, they started talking about Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

"Ya, did you notice Hyung's smile when Noona congratulated us?" Min Hyuk asked.

"I did," the Lee brothers replied.

"I have a feeling that Hyung likes her," Jong Hyun said.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jung Shin asked.

The drummer and the guitarist speculated that Yong Hwa had a crush on Shin Hye.

"Well, I think so too," the bassist said. "Only Hyung can tell us the real score between them. As of now, they are all giving us negative responses."

"I think he really likes her," Jong Hyun said. "Why would Hyung get jealous of me when he knew that Shin Hye preferred my voice and my songs?"

"Oooohhh!!!!" the younger ones said.

"I guess you are right," Jung Shin said. "But that was a joke, right?"

"Jokes are half-truths," Min Hyuk said.

"Well, then, I could have Hyung get jealous of me so that he will tell us what he feels about Shin Hye," Jong Hyun joked.

"Ah, you're so mean..." Min Hyuk said.

"It would be a scandal," Jung Shin said. "YongShin versus JongShin...cut that! I mean, JongHye or HyunShin."

The bassist asked them to forget about JongShin because most fans associated it with the Lee brothers.

"Not bad," Jong Hyun said. "I guess Yong Hwa-hyung really needs to be honest with his feelings."

****

Outside the veranda.

Yong Hwa spotted Shin Hye sleeping peacefully at the hammock, so he tapped her by the cheeks. She groggily opened her eyes and saw him standing.

"Time to go home," he told her.

"Ah?" Shin Hye asked as she tried to get up.

Too bad, her hit the cold wooden floor. Yong Hwa immediately got down to help her.

"Apa..." she winced.

He assisted her in standing up and asked her if she was all right.

"Eung," she said in affirmation.

Yong Hwa sat on the hammock, and Shin Hye sat beside him. He began swinging the hammock to give that feeling that could make one sleepy.

"Just rest on my chest," he whispered.

Shin Hye softly landed on his chest and smelled his manly perfume. It felt good to be near him again, and she missed him so much.

"Bogo shipeo..." she whispered.

He rested his cheeks on her hair and whispered the same.

"We had been busy, and we did not have time for each other," he said. "I miss my bestfriend."

Shin Hye looked at him with her beautiful eyes and smiled at him. He felt his cheeks heating up and his heart melting when he met her gaze.

She was just too beautiful.

"Johahae (I like you)," he told her.

Shin Hye felt her heart stop when he confessed.

"I never thought this night will end with a confession from me," Yong Hwa said. "Coz I never thought that you will come here to congratulate  us."

"I know we had been working hard, and even if we are only talking through our iPhones, I just want to see you personally," she said.

Yong Hwa held her cheeks and found them to be very warm. Despite the dim light, he found the sparkling of her pretty eyes.

"Your eyes are like stars," he said.

Shin Hye felt her cheeks warming even more when he leaned forward... and she felt his lips caressing hers gently. Yong Hwa had gotten shy when they kissed in front of the camera, but tonight, there were no cameras. Only the two of them. So he kissed her without any shyness at all.

The kiss was definitely sweet. As sweet as him.

She gave him a soft kiss to match his.

And after the kiss, both of them looked at each other. He saw sadness on her face.

"But your Goguma fans might skin my hide off," she said.

"No worries," he said. "YongSeo is officially over. I do not have feelings for my virtual wife, after all."

Shin Hye smiled and rested her face on his chest. Yong Hwa felt her warm breath fanning his chest, and it gave him a warm feeling enough for him to close his eyes for the night.

And that night, under the stars, at the hammock, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye shared some soft and sweet moments.

 

~~~~END~~~~

 

(up next, another one-shot fic)

 

~~~~