Han River

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

We went back to home as we passed the street and I saw that familiar black car.

I saw, uhm, someone familiar, that body and that hair.

Is that Khun??

But, who's next to him???

I took my phone and dialed his number.

"Bee" I said as I knew he pick the phone up.

"Hm.. Y-yes, honey. What's wrong?"

Hm.. ? What's with that hm?? Weird.

"Where are you?" I asked.

He silenced a second and answered. "Uhm.. I'm going to uhm..  a basketball game,"

What the hell's going on there? Why suddenly he used hmm too much??

"Oh I see, have a nice game then" I hang up the phone, and think.

That shouldn't be him, right? That tall man with blonde hair's not him right? He was on his way to have a basketball game.

Aigoo. What's with your bad thought of him, Mi Cha?? He doesn't even have a time to go to coffee shop. He has lot of basketball game schedule.

I should stop my bad feeling and negative thinking like that.

He loves me, right?



***


The dinner was over like 30 minutes ago. I finished my homework as much as I could too. I wanted to go downstair and asked my mom about the idea going to Han River to see the festival.

I saw my mother was reading a magazine at the living room.

I exhaled so hard and walked to sit next to her.

"What do you want???" My mother asked me as she knew that I have a mission here.

I smiled to her. Gave the biggest smile I had.

"Mom... Can I go to Han River to see the festival this weekend?" I asked her with my hands shaken.

My mom closed the book and stared at me. "What's again now, Mi Cha??"

"Mom, I really want to go. All my friends are there. We want to see fireworks together,"

She smiled. "Then invite your friend to our house. We see the foreworks from here,"

"Aisssh..." I sighed as I think for another way to go out from this house.

Khun just called me, and he asked me to see the fireworks at Han river. I really wanted to go out. We had never go out. How could we missed the spring festival? Can we just go out at this time? I really want to go out. For sure. But how come???

"Mi Cha, we have guests here, you can't go out like that. Why don't you spend your time with Taec, ask him about the college thing, or anything. Or maybe about school abroad, maybe you want to go abroad for your college?" My mom said.

What?? "Go abroad? I don't think so, you don't allow me to go to Han River, how could you can allow me to Europe,"

She laughed. "It's different. There is Mr. Ok at Prague. I think Taecyeon can take a care for you,"

WHAAAAT??? My mom was hipnotized by that Ok family I think!

***

3 days later

"Aunty, I want to go out. I will go to Han River to meet my friend. Maybe I will come home at night," I saw Taec came in to the living room, I looked at what he wore, seemed he ready for something formal occasion.

"Okay, have a safe drive. Call me everytime you need a direction,"

Whoa? That easy. Aigooo. I saw Taec smirked at me. It can't be! It can't be!!

"Mom, I want to go too. Please mom..."

"Mi Cha, don't begging like that,"

"Mom, Taec are going out too, I don't have a friend here, please...."

My mom sighed. It could be a sign!!!

"Moooom... Please...."

"Aiiish, okay, you can go, but you have to go with Taec," my mom said. And it's heard like a thunder.

"What??"

"Yes, with him. He's going to go to Han river too, you guys can go together,"

Aigooo. With him???

I looked up at him.

I saw he moved his lips.

I read the movement.

"Get your dress quick or you will lose this chance,"

Aigoo... What chance??? I hate going with him.

***

"Why are you helping me??" I asked Taec when we finally on our way to Han river.

He smirked. "I did what?? Helping you?"

I nodded. "Yeah, you're driving me now to the Han River, and you made that happened. For the first time, my Mom allowed me to go out at school night,"

"You should thank me then,"

I smiled. "Of course, thank you!"

"But it's not for free," he said quick as I said thanks.

I knew it! I knew it he did it with purpose! Aish, I thought we're friends!

"What?? What do you want for me, huh??"

He laughed after that. "I'll tell you later, just remember, you owe me twice,"

"Aiiiish,"

"So, you're going to meet you BEE???"

"Yaaa!! What's wrong with BEE??"

He raised his shoulder. "Nothing,"

"I already sent him a message, but he didn't answer my phone yet my message," I said as I looked up at my phone again.

"Should we go to his house or something??"

Aish, he changed to be good again.

I shook my head. "Maybe he's on his way. Just go to the Han River,"

He nodded. "Okay, ma'am!"
 

***

Long updates! Need a bunch of comments to flying me up ^^