I'm playing better than him

Soon-To-Be-Married

Taec's POV

Damn, not that stupid nervous again Taec! I did it again and again. Answered her by my harsh word, even if she asked me to be friend like our parents did. Oh come on, dont you remember me, Micha?

I drive to the near gas station at rest area in high way. Then I stopped the car

"Out!"

"Ya! You seriously dropped me in here?", she said with that angry face, which I love the most

"Unbuckled your seat belt, go out to the trunk, take a bag, go to toilet and change your clothes! I dont want to hang out with girl who still in her uniform"

"Ne?"

"I dont like to repeat my word" I throw her gaze, damn, could you please stop staring at me Micha? You did it all the time since we left school

"Haish chincha!", she sounds so annoyed as she open the door

I want to walk around Seoul, with her. Been years didnt come to this city, I want to see some changes that citizen could make in this past years. This morning dad asked me to go with him and Micha's parents to see our family's restaurant. But I said I want to walk around, then Aunty Lee asked me to going together with Micha after she finished her school.

Yeah, that was great to picked her up at school. I really want to see my enemy, her-secret-boyfriend. Ah that word "enemy" sounds so scary, but what should I call that brat then? I'm waiting at school canteen, then I saw her with one guy and one girl. That guy's hand on her shoulder, err I hate this then I shouted at her.

I know she gonna be mad with my attitude. But believe me I do mad more than she could feel as I saw that guy planted a kiss on her forehead! Nice, so that was my enemy. A tall guy, well the height almost same with me. Cutie and handsome face, but I'm more mature than you stupid! Well, although he isnt on my level, but yeah this battle gonna be hard.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my car, her. She already change to this clothes

That was beautiful, as always. I lost my words. Then I started to engine, drive out to hangang park.

"Okay, lets be friend then" I break the silence

"No need, I said I take my words back"

"Look, I'm sorry for being rude in this 3 days, but we will be stick like this for one month ahead. I dont want to, but we have to do it. Like you said our parents are bestfriend, what will they say if they saw us shouting each others"

"Who start shouting first?"

"Okay, its me. I already apologize, Micha" God, finally I say her name

"Whoaa, finally you call me with my name" she sounds so surprised

"You dont like it? Should I call you, honey then?"

"Yaa, are we going to be friends or not? Why you keep teasing me, Taec?" She said my name, Oh my god! My heart gonna explode!

"So we are friends, now?" I asked

"Yeah, friends!" she answered with that cutie face. "Since we are friends now, can I ask you a favor, Taec?"

"What?"

"Please dont tell to my mom that I already have a boyfriend. She gonna kill me if you told her, Pleaseeeee" Nice! What a favor it was! I keep on driving

"Taeeeeccc, pleaseeeee~~ ya ya ya?" she clinging on my jacket. Damn! How could I refuse this favor!?

"Okay, I will keep your secret"

"Assa~~~~" she seems so extremely happy. Did she really loves him that much?

"But, I want you to do a favor for me too" I demand

"What?"

"Just save it for a right time. Someday I'll ask you for a favor"

"Okay deal" she said as we arrived at Hangang Park


***


I keep in silent as we sit on the near bench. You know, I seriously dont know what to do, dont know what to say. She really amuse me. She asked me about Prague, about my college thingy. How was it feel being a college student, live in europe and bla bla bla. I just answered her question without asked her  back. I dont even dare to look at her. Damn! I'm that chicken!

"Are you done?"

"Done? What?"

"Interrogating me"

"Yaaa, I dont interrogated you. You are the who keep in silence since we arrived at this park. You only look at the river. Are you really human? How could you stand to keep in silence, not even talk and just saw the river"

"I just wanna feel the air in Seoul" and feel that you really beside me now without recognize me as your childhood friends

"Seoul isnt just about Hangang Park, Taec. I will saw you another side of Seoul. What you want? Namsan Tower? Hongdae? Dong daemun market?" she said with that sparkling eyes

"Lets go home, we still have another day. I'm hungry" I walked to the car and she followed me.

On our way back to home, she dial up her phone.

"Bee"

Oh come on that guy again!

"Where are you? Oh I see, have a nice game then" then she hang on

"Aigoo, just a couple hour ago you met him and now you miss him?" I cant hide my curiousity

"Aniya, I just saw his car in front of coffee shop as we passed by. Then I called him, but he said he is on his way to Apguejong to have a
basketball game. You know, he is the best player in my school"

Okay! So he is a basketball player? The MVP huh? I bet I'm playing better than him..