Princess

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

Eh, princess? I looked at him as he said that word.

"Ya, why are you looking at me like that? Am I wrong by saying that princess word? Look at you. That puppy eyes, that pinkish cheeks, that childish act, and crying like a baby. Are those not enough to prove that you act like a princess to be??"

Aish~~

"Buy me an ice cream then,"

He smiled. "I'm right then, you're a princess now," he rubbed my hair and pulled my hand.

Let's go!"

"What? Where do we go now??"

He still pulled my my hand and walked. "Just follow me. I don't want to be here, it could be that bastard still here. I don't want you to see him again," he said and still walked.

We got the car, and he drove the car in the high speed.

"Yaaa!! Don't drive like that. I don't want to die now, I still want to get married, have a nice husband..."

"..have a twins, and build a happy family??" He continued my words.

"Mwo?? How could you know that??" I asked him confusedly.

He smirked. "That's what princess dreams about, right?"

I raised my shoulder. "Whatever," I said. "I want an ice cream,"

He looked at me. "I will buy you an ice cream, if you hurry throw away those sad face. I don't want to walk with this puppy eyes girl beside me..."

I thought this guy is going to be a nice one. But, still, he's that annoying right? Keep criticize me whatever I did.

"Aish..."

He took the mirror and gave that to me. "Just look at your face"

I looked up. And.. Unfortunately, yes. I was that ugly.

"Ugly, right??" He said.

And how could he read my mind?

I nodded.

"Just throw that tears and sad face, then I'll buy you an ice cream,"

I sighed.

Am I that sad??

I took my bag and found out where's my make up kit. Then I took some tissues to clean my face, and got natural one to my face.

"Done!"

He looked up at me.

"Enough right??"

He smiled. "That's the real princess," he said.

Eh? He said what? What the hell that princess came out from his mouth again and again?

He moved the car to the parking lot of one of the famous building. After the car was parked, he got out and opened the door for me.

"My honor, princess," he said that word again.

Then he offered me his hand.

"What?" I asked, innocently. I mean. What the hell in this world he acted this sweet?

"Just hold my hand,"

Heh? Is he trying to be sweet to me? I mean, a time ago, he was that so close with Miyoung, right? And now, he teased me?

"Yaaaa!!!! I don't want to see you runaway again, okay. I don't want to be panic to find where you are like that again, just hold my hand, follow my lead, and don't runaway!" He said his reason.

So... He was not teasing me. He was too worry that I might runaway and then he found me crying like a baby in the edge of one street.

"Aish!!!!" I hit his hand.

"Whaaat??"

I looked at him and got that confuse face.

"Nothing... Just buy me an ice cream!"

Then we walked entering Myengdong. It was late at the afternoon. The street was getting so busy. A lot of people walked here. And this is the first time for me to walk without my mom. I giggled alone.

"What?" Taec oppa was noticed me giggling.

I raised my shoulder. "Nothing,"

"It could be a thing. What?"

I sighed. "I just feel it was good to be here. This is the first time I entering this place with other's hand instead my mommy's" I answered.

He smiled. "Happy huh??"

I was thinking a while. Happy?

"What, you're not??"

I shook my head. "I was thinking, why it has to be you, the first guy who took me out of my house,"

He smirked. "Don't think too much. Let's go find some ice cream, I know you need ice cream for cooling your anger," he said.

I smiled. I took a breath deeply. Feel so free here.I just think. Maybe, this annoying guy is seriously annoying. He acted annoying. Talked annoying. Even smiled annoying. But, my life, lately, after he appeared, feels so different than before. I could feel what I'd never felt before.
That jealousy thing. That broken-hearted thing. That healing the pain thing. And this free things.

"This, chocolate ice cream for little princess," he handed me a cone of chocolate ice cream.

I took that. "How could you know my favorite??"

He smirked. "That flavor was everyone's favorite, right?"

Aish. He's right. What the hell in this world was I feeling this weird feeling like he knows me everything. Come on, Micha, he's just that one week guy you've been known.

I ate the ice cream as looked at him. He's not that bad. I mean, he has the nice body, that handsome yet cool face, that mysterious charisma, uhm, good looking, and yah, I saw he was paying the ice cream and saying thank you with that smile. He got that sweet smile too!

"Thanks," I said.

He looked at me and smiled again. As sweet as the last one. "For what? Ice cream??" He asked.

I stopped my walk. Looked at him. And answered. "Thanks for smiling too often today. You have that sweet smile. It heals," I said that, without thinking. And walked after that.

Why I have to say those words by the way?

 

my co-author is back! and its mean prepare your self for my update~~ =]