Good Job, Taec!

Soon-To-Be-Married

Taecyeon's POV

And here I am. Seoul, South Korea my mother's homeland. Been years didnt comeback to this country. Busy with my college thingy in Prague, and I just dont want to remember all memories with my mom here. Yeah, mom already rest in peace like 3 or 4 years ago, I dont even count. You know, an airplane accident when she's back from England. Thats why me and dad move to Prague, we cant live in Seoul anymore, that was too sad to realize that mom didnt with us anymore.

We stayed at Mr. Lee's house, dad's best friend. And this is the major reason why I want to go to Seoul, to fulfill my promise to someone..

*flashback*

"Taec, you know what is my biggest dream?", she asked me when we are swinging on playground

"Mwolla"

"To married a man like dad, to have 10 childrens and they will call me mommy"

"Mwo? Is that really your dream?"

"Yeah, and you what is your biggest dream?"

"I dont know"

"Yaaa! How could you didnt have a dream for your future?"

"Should I?" I stop swingging and look at her

"Yeah, you should have on Taec-ah"

"If its a must, then my biggest dream is to make your dream comes true", I continue to swinging again

"Chincha?"

"Ne!"

"Alright lets make a pinky promise", she stopped herself and me from swinging, she gave me her finger and cross it with mine
 

***

Once I stepped out from plane, I was so damn nervous. Nervous to see her, my childhood's friend, my first (and maybe my last) love. She's the only friend I had in Seoul when I was a kid. I didnt go out that much and make friends, my parents really busy with their job. They always send me to Mr. Lee's house  whenever they have to go abroad. After graduated from junior high school, dad sent me to boarding school which mean I have to live in dormitory. Then after that accident, I move to Prague.

"Welcome home, Mr. Ok" Mr. Lee gives dad a big hug

"Long time no see, buddy"

"Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I'm Taecyeon" I bowed to them

"OMG, Taecyeon! You really growing up now, look at that arm and muscles. Last time I saw you, you still a thin's boy" Mrs. Lee seems really surprise with my growing up body.

"Where is Micha?" dad asked them

"Ah, she said she wants to go to toilet a minutes ago"

"Alright, I will go check for her" I said. Damn! That was too obvious that I really miss her this much.

"Ehm, someone is really missing your daughter so much, Mr. Lee" dad teased me as I go to toilet.


***


Alright, my first meet with her was ruined by this stupid nervous! I saw her walked out from toilet with a big smile in her face, we bumped
each others and my heartbeat racing up like crazy.

"You should pay attention to your walk instead of making that big smile in your face while you walk,"

God! this stupid nervous comes again! Once I got nervous I'll talk like the cold one to hide that I was nervous. She seems really mad and refuse my hand to help her stood up.

As we arrived at home, she pleased me to my bedroom which is next to her room. Praise the lord then, I'll live next to her room about one month. HAHA! But to be honest, I'm sad that she really dont remember me. Not even a single thing, she just remember me as a guy who judge her at airport.

"Bee,"

I heard her voice as I walked out from my room to downstairs. I'm going to kitchen to get some water then going to upstairs again

"I love you more, bee"

I heard the phone clicked as I chocked the water. Then she comes out from her room

“Did you come for just hearing me on the phone????”

“I tell you something, little girl. If you want to call your secret boyfriend, please, closed the door, or even don’t forget to lock it, and make sure, your voice is not too loud, so it wouldnt be overheard,” I said in the oh so annoying way! “And one thing again, don’t make homework as your reason. It sounds irritating,”

Good job Taec, you ruined your self in front of her. And she already have a boyfriend now!