Friend or enemy

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

I was sitting next to him as I watched him all over.

I have to admit. It's a yes if he has a good looking. Perfect body, that handsome face, and uhm, those pretty eyes. Yeah, no wonder for the first time I saw Mi Young gasped to see a guy like she did.

Oh my God!! What was that??

Those thought seems nothing if I remembered how annoying he is.

"This is not the way to home," I said as I realized the wrong way.

He still focused on his drive. "Did I say that I'm going to home?"

Aish!

"Then, where are we going???"

"Can you just shut up?" He stared at me awhile. "Cause if you can't, I'm so happy to stop the car and pleased you out to take the subway to home,"

WHAT??????

I don't even think I would have those cruel words for a guy! I mean, I'm just a little girl. I'm younger than him, can he just act like he have to. Like an oppa?? Like someone who older than me??

"What? You want to take a subway??" He asked as he realized all I can do just looked up at him.

I sighed.

"Can you talk uhm, a little bit nice or something to me?" I forced myself so bad to say like that.

He didn't answer my question.

I waited.

1 minute.

2nd minute.

Ah gosh!!

"YA!!! And you didn't answer the question???"

He looked up at me. "What should I say?"

"Just answer me, can you just uhm, act a little bit nice to me, like you did yesterday in front of my parents, and uhm, seriously, I hate to say this, but I'm just tired by your act, seriously, you can't say those mean words to a girl. That's such a bad manner. Can you just uhm be nice as a friend. I mean, our parents are bestfriend, why can't I???" I was so stuck and tired, so I didn't know exactly what the hell on my mind to say that.

He started to laugh. "A friend???"

I nodded. "Don't you tired shouting me out and said those bad words to me, and anything else. Why don't we become a friend? As we know, you live next to my door. It could be good if we are friends, and doing some activities together, maybe I can tell you good places here, or we can discuss anything. Maybe about Prague, or about your college, and anything" I took a breath a while. "Why can't we be a friend???"

He smirked. "Why should I being nice to you? Why should we become a friend? What's the advantages for me to have a friend like you? And what do you want for being a frient with me?"

I was surprised by his answer. He's seriously!!!

"I take my words back. I don't want to make a friend like you either. I don't know what's wrong on my mind to think about that,"

I said that and throw my gaze outside the car.

Seriously, I don't want to have a friend like him too. But, to have an enemy like him is not a good thing too.

 

***

Some of my readers ask about "How could Micha forget Taec or his name?"

Then I'll ask you back, can you remember your friends when you are in kindergarden?

That flashback was when Micha still in kindergarden, and Taec in elementary school

Taec spent his junior high school on dormitory, then move to Prague, so they never meet when they are teenager ^^

Will post Taec's POV tonight, please comment and love this story =]