And.. Where's My Heartbeat, By The Way?

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

You know what?

Now I was sitting in the back seat.

Yeah, that smiley Miyoung sat next to Taec oppa. He said that he will drop me at home, then he sent Miyoung to her home. Yeaah.. Kinda awkward to look at both of them.

All I can see just.. They talked non-stop together-just both of them! They talked something I don't understand. I just throw my gaze to the outside.

That raindrops are better to watch than I watched they laughed and smiled like a lovely one..
Wait, lovely?

And ah! That Miyoung. She'd never been like that. I know her better. She's that hard to fall, and now? She just knew him like two weeks, and they are really getting close.

Aaaarrrghhh, why should I think about this, by the way???

"Micha, why are you so quiet?" Finally Miyoung noticed me, that I was sitting at the back seat. Fiuuuh~~

"I don't understand what are you guys talking, then what should I say?" I answered in lower tone. Tried to mean with my words.

But, unfortunately, Taec oppa just smirked after what I said. "I don't think she's understand because she just looked out the window and didn't pay attention of what we talked, Miyoung. You know her, she might be thinking about that-ex-boyfriend, I don't even wanna mention his name" he said that, and I hate of what he said.

"I didn't think about him!!!" I said that suddenly.

"Woaaa... Woaaa... Easy, Micha.. It's okay if you want to think about your ex-boyfriend," he said again.

Two times!!!

He said that 'ex-boyfriend' word in two times this afternoon.

And what he said!??? It's okay?? Geez!!! Remember about what he did and what he said like days before, he acted like pushing me too hard to forget about Khun.

"Stop the car," I said that in my angry voice.

"What, Micha?? You want to stop here???" Miyoung asked me, worried.

"Stop the car," I said again.

I saw him from the mirror. "Just be quiet there, I'll sent you home," he said.

I don't know where I got the thought of it, I opened the door lock. "Stop the car, or I will jump now,"

He stopped the car in all of sudden. "Why are you acting so childish, huh?" He asked me. And I hated that. He wasnt shouting at me, but I don't like the tone of his voice.

"I don't act childish. I just hate to hear you mention that word 'ex-boyfriend' like a million time here" now, I started to shout. I opened the door and got out.

"Khun, his name is Khun. Have a safe trip to home, Miyoung," I said that and closed the door then walked to the bus stop.

Wish me luck. I hope I could go home safety without getting lost by choosing the wrong bus.

***

Miyoung sent me a message the next day after that incident.

Ya, Micha, what's wrong, huh? Why are you sensitive? Please don't be mad, I don't want to blow my birthday candle without you

Yeahs, today  is Miyoung's birthday. Her sweet seventeen. I already prepared for her gift. But I don't think I can make it. You know my mom, huh??

I'm not mad. I'll come if my mom allowed me to come...

I replied.

A second after that, I got a message again. I walked out to the kitchen as I read the message. I feel that I need to drink something hot. The weather turns to be too cold here.

I talked w/ Taec oppa. He said he will ask your mom. You can go w/ him to my party

Heh? With who??? That guy who made me angry the last day? No way!

"Why don't you get ready. It's nearly 2hours to go for Miyoung's birthday,"

I was surprised by hearing the voice came from my back. I was chocked by that.

"Yaaaa!!!" I shouted.

I know. It should him.

You know what, by the way. After I went out from his car, he did say nothing to me. Seriously nothing, even he didn't say sorry or something like that. He should be sorry right? And uh, he didn't even ask my condition or something like that? Or maybe come to my door and see if I was okay. He should be worry right???

Eh.. Or not?

What was on your mind, Micha???!!! Why should he to be sorry and worry of you, huh???

Aaaah, it drives me insane.

"Yaaa! Get your dress," he said again. Mabe he think I'm ignoring his words.

Uhm.. I tried to ignore, by the way. I still mad at him.

I just stared at him.

"Did you hear, Micha?"

I smirked. "Should I hear you?" I asked and walked back to my room as I brought the cup of hot tea.

"Aiiish" I heard he sighed. "Are you still mad at me??"

I didn't stop my walk.

"Yaaa!!!" He held my hand and made me stop. He has that energy, by the way.

"Yaaaa!! It hurts!" I let his hand.

"If you mad at me, just say it," he said. But now, it made me surprised. He said that in a very low tone, uhm... Should I say, in a different tone he has.

He stared at me. I looked at his eyes. He has that pretty eyes. And uhm, a perfect face. That-uhm-lips, too. I swear, I was crazy at the moment. What was I thinking???

"Are you still mad at me?" He said again. And he got his face closer to mine. I moved my face, I didn't want it to be too close.

"I didn't mean it, Micha. I don't know you would be that angry to me.." He said again.

All I can do just saw at his eyes.

Those pretty eyes.

"Sorry, Micha. I'm sorry.."

Heh? He said that?

"Could you please forgive me, and get dress?"

I shook my head. I don't know, it just too hard for me to say words.

"You don't want to go to your bestfriend's birthday party??"

Why should he ask too many things???

My words are too difficult to be said. I don't know what happened to myself at that time.

"Or you afraid about your mom?? She said it's okay if you go with me. So, get ready now, would you???"

I just nodded. And I went to my room.

What's wrong with me huh???? What the hell in this world I acted like that??? What's wrong with myself that couldn't say words??
 

 


And.... Where's my heartbeat by the way???