Lovey Dovey

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

I found myself was still in my uniform this morning. Seems like last night was really tiring me a lot. That Insadong accident. How I let my tears a lot. How I got lost in that crowded situation.

But, I'm thanking he came. Yeahs, Taecyeon oppa.

Uhm.. By the way. What's wrong with him? I mean, he acted so kind yesterday. Uhm.. Not only yesterday. But he acted so kind lately. If I could get crazy one, he acted too sweet. He sliced the tenderloin for me. Gave me his jacket. Opened the car for me. Uhm.. And that action, surrounding me with his arm?

Aish... I'm so wrong to think about it, right??

But, seriously, to have him around now, is such a good thing for me. I don't dare to be alone now. Too much pain will suddenly appear and come to my mind. I was too afraid to go to school. To go out from home. To see him, Nichkhun. But Taec oppa was always be around me everytime I think I couldn't make it.

Should I make something for him? I mean, to deliver my thankful for him?

By the way, this morning I woke up with his jacket around my body. If I could remember, the last thing I did was sitting in his car. Ah, no.. Not sitting, but I fall asleep, right? But why didn't he wake me up? And why I woke up upon my bed with his jacket? Did he carry me to my bed room? I think so! I remember that his voice came to my ears, but I ignored it, I was too tired to open my eyes. And ah, ya!  He carried my body to my bed room. Uhm.. One thing I'm not sure, I felt like someone kiss my forehead.. I think that's all was a dream right??

He's not that brave one to do that, and also, what he wants to by doing that.

Aaaah, pabooo Micha!! You're just too over-confidence. Do you think you're good enough to be kissed.

Ah, by the way... What the hell of my mind to think about it huh?????

"Mi cha!" Miyoung whispered from my back.

"YAAA, LEE MI CHA, solve the problem number two on your text book!!!" Suddenly, I don't know where, there was a voice in a high tone.

Omo! That was my teacher.

Aiiish, I don't know how long it takes to just think about that weird act Taec oppa made. And now I have to go in front of class, saw that mad face from my teacher, and solve this chemistry-school subject I hate the most.

Argh, what-oh-so-wrong with you, Micha???!!! Its not like you to ignore your teacher and did daydreaming!

I went to the front of class, and saw Miyoung was giggling from her seat. I have to be ready, Miyoung should asking me about what's wrong with me.

***

"So, our good girl turned to be the bad one by doing daydreaming at class?" That was Miyoung said after we left the class.

I just smiled to respond.

"What was on your mind, eh?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Just bored,"

She smirked. "I know you too well, darling. What the hell in this world you feel bored and then you spend the time with daydreaming, that's not you..."

Aish. Why she should be like this??? She's right by the way. I'm not that person spending time with daydreaming or something like that, you name it. Ya ya ya, it's all because of him. His act that sooooooo weird lately. Should I tell Miyoung?

"What's then??" Miyoung asked again.

Should I tell her???

"Nothing. People changes. Am I wrong by doing daydreaming?" I answered.

"Is it about him??" She said as she pointed her finger.

I saw Khun was playing basketball.

"Tsk..." I sighed.

"Why?"

I raised my shoulder. "I don't want to see him," I said as I walked. Before that, I saw Khun looked at me, and he tried to smile, but I ignored him.

Enough with him.

"Let's go home," Miyoung said as she took her bag. "Taec oppa just sent me a message. He's waiting for us at the gate,"

What?? He sent her a message?? Are they that seriously closeee???

And that 'Taec oppa'???

"Taec oppa???" I repeated.

She stopped her walk. "Yes? Taec oppa. Why?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I just think you guys are getting really close," I said as I followed her.

She was giggling. "Is that good? I like him..."

Heh? What??? This Miyoung said what???

"Is that too fast to say you like him??"

She's laughing. "Come on, Micha... Everyone likes him I think. He's such a good boy.."

"Whatever..."

Yeah, he's good. He treats me like a princess yesterday. Aish.... Why don't I think about that?? That he's that kind.. Kind to everyone. Tsk!!!! I shouldn't think about it... What do you try to think, huh, Micha???

"Done?" I heard his voice as I saw him standing with that plastic bag in his left hand.

What was that... I was thinking.

"This is for you..." After I think on my mind, he gave that plastic bag to Miyoung.

Miyoung smiled widely. "What's this???"

"I bought that one to you. A book.." He explained.

"Aaah, gomawo, oppa..." Miyoung said. Heh?? Gomawooo?? She used that informal to him? Tsk!!!

"I know you need that. Read that okay??" Taec rubbed her hair after that.

Tsk!! Okaaaay, I don't get it. I was in the middle of aliens. I don't understand what they're talking. And one thing for sure since when Miyoung really into book eh? She isnt the bookworm's type!

I walked away from them.

"Where are you going, yaaaa????!!!" I heard Taec oppa's voice behind.

"I'm going to canteen. I am thirsty..." I answered without looking at them.

Grrrr... I hate seeing those lovey dovey they made.