So, What's This?

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

"I'm going to miss you..."

I was trying to puzzle every single thing just happened. His sweet smile, sweet action, and that kiss. And suddenly he said that.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

He smiled again. "I will miss your innocent face, your nagging words, your shout, your complaining, your crying and swollen eyes.."

I seriously don't understand what he's going to say something like this.

"You sound like someone who wants to go far far away..." I said as I ate the piece of pizza in my hand.

He smiled.

"If I go far away, you won't forget me, right?"

Heh?

"What are trying to say, huh??"

I was pissed off by all he said like this.

He smirked a while.

"Just answer that, if I go far away, would you still remember me? Our fight. That bad words we shared. That moment you told me about your ex-ehm.. I mean Khun. About the first time we met. Or even this rooftop diner we had. Would you still remember these?"

I was just thinking. Seriously thinking about all of this he said.

"Are you going to say that you're..."

He sighed. Cut the sentence I'm going to say.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Why?"

He stared and smiled.

"Come with me to the airport, will you?"

"Heh??"

He rubbed my hair slowly. I seriously don't want to hear any single words he wanted to say.

Don't say that he will...

"I'm going back to Prague," he said that.

Finally.

And I just looked at him.

"I'm going back to Prague. Lot of things I have to do there. My holiday here is done now. I have to get a job and maybe take care of my dad's business,"

I kept in silence.

"My daddy's restaurant needs someone to handle. Since my daddy is busy about his new business. He said he needs me to handle it for him."

No.. No.. I don't need his explanation.

"And I can't even leave Prague, by the way," he said again as he chuckled. "The small city that I couldn't leave. The weather, the environment, the people, the sky, the city light, the bridge, the castle. Everything.."

What? What did he say??? He can't leave Prague?

"You can come to Prague after you graduated from High School. I would like to take you to the castle. You have to like it. They have a good light at night. You're going to love it,"

He said again. Keep explaining.

But I couldn't say word.

"Ya, Micha. You're going to come to airport, right? Tomorrow?"

I just stared at him.

Without word.

I don't know, too many things like playing on my head.

He's going to leave me now?

After my daddy getting too busy. Then my mommy. Then Khun. Then Miyoung. And now, him?

"Micha, don't look at me like that.." He rubbed my hair.

I took his hand.

"If you want to leave, just go.." I said as I stood up.

"Why'd you have to do something like this, then?" I don't know why I asked him like this.

He followed me stood up.

"What with this oh-so-sweet diner we had? With this dress you brought, and this heels? What? Because you wanted to tell me that you're going to leave, like tomorrow? What time the flight? At morning? Afternoon? Or at night? Less than 24hours now? Gosh!!!" I think I was just screaming now.

I don't know seriously what's on my mind.

I just... Aaargh!!!

"Did you tell it to Miyoung?" I asked.

I just want to know.

He sighed. And nodded after that. "Yeah, Miyoung already knew. That's why.."

I smirked. "That's why you guys had a date this afternoon? That's why?"

I walked downstair after that.

You're such a fool, Micha!!!

Of course, he didn't tell you before. Who are you, by the way. If he told Miyoung, of course, because Miyoung is his girlfriend.
And you??

You just that stupid little girl that just broke up with her boyfriend, and need someone to talk to because you just have nobody around you.

You went to your room and slammed the door.

A second after that, you heard the door knocked.

"Micha... Are you mad at me?"

What are you thinking by asking me that, huh?

Mad????

Are you crazy???!!!!

You just did something so sweet, too sweet to me. And now you just going to leave like less than 24 hours to the place I don't even know, that I couldn't find on the globe.

Gosh!!!

"If you want to leave, just leave..." I said as I hold myself to not to cry.

You can't cry, Micha. You don't need to cry.

"Micha... I'm sorry..." He said outside the door.

I don't need his apologize.

I felt the tears just come out from my eyes.

Aish!!! Michaaaa!!! What's with that tears huh??

You're saaad?

Sad, Micha????

Of course!!!

That guy, that annoying guy outside my room, just did a lot of sweet things to me, right? He did that sweet cutey act at Myeongdong, he did cut my steak first before he ate, he gave me his jacket while the windy weather came, he hugged me at Hangang Park, and we just shared our diner, my very first diner, at the rooftop, with pizza and some wine, with that sweet little cupcake too.

You know what????

That super-annoying guy just made me fall.

Can I repeat??

He just made me fall.

And now???

He's going to say that he's going to leave, like.. Tomorrow???

He made me fall by his sweet action then he's going to leave me???

So, what's this???

A farewell?????

Gosh!!

***

okay, guys! life is full of  surprises right? i hope you enjoy it! need more comments and subs! love ya!

xoxo