STARS

Soon-To-Be-Married

hey, everyone. sorry for oh-too-late update. did you guys count on how many times they're kissing last chapter? kkekeke ^^ here is the chapter. i hope you enjoy it!

***

Micha’s POV

So, this is it? I mean, seriously ended up like this?

I sighed as i throw my gaze outside. It just like two hours ago, i did something like this, throwing my gaze outside, don’t want him to catch my gaze. I don’t want him to catch my eyes. Too afraid to lose him around.

And now? He’s seriously gone. I mean, he went abroad. Far-far away from Seoul.

I looked up the watch. Where’s the plane now? Already take off right? Where is he now? Up in the air?

Smiled was painted in my face as i saw the cloud up there.

Are you there?

Silly me? stupid me? crazy me?

Name it.

I don’t care.

Love could make you act something like that, right?

He? Did i say love?

I giggled once as i hold my lips.

He said what? I am such a good kisser?

How could he say that when it could be the last time we saw each other. Haish. ert!

I’m welcoming my lonely days now, heh? With him far away from here?

The car is entering the gate, as i saw someone in front of my home.

Heh?

MIYOUNG???!!

Gosh! How can i forget about her??

I mean, she’s..??

I quickly got my glasses, i dont want her to notice this-after-crying-in-hours-eyes. Gosh, what should i do? And how come i forget about her? How come i didn’t ask about her to Taaec oppa? And how could i kiss him and forget about him and her?

Gosh!

I saw her crossing her hand. So scary.

“Where are you from?” she asked as i got out from the car.

Aish. And that was the first question she asked?

I just smiled. “Did you wait too long?”

She nodded. “Too loooooong.... where are you from, you didn’t answer mine”

“Let’s go to my room first. I’m tired,” i have to tell her. I have to tell her. I have to tell her.

I sighed as i walked to my room.

“Whats??” she asked first as we arrived.

I took off my coat and sat beside her.

I exhaled heavily. “I was from airport..”

She raised her eyebrow. Gosh. So scary seriously. But i have to tell her.

“Where?”

“Incheon, Miyoung. Airport..”

“What for?”

Gosh, is she teasing me or what??

“Taec oppa is going to Prague, did you know?”

She nodded. “I know, then why?”

“He’s my guest, right? And his father, too. Thats why i came to airport to drop him,”

“What did you say? He’s your guest? This is the first time you said that instead of  ‘annoying guy’ or whatever”

I sighed. I don’t know for how many times.

“I have to tell you something, i have to admit something to you,” GOSH! FINALLY I SAID THAT!!

She stood up quick as she stared at me. “I KNOW IT!!! I KNOW IT!!! SEE??? IT’S TRUE THEN. YOU HAVE A FEELING FOR HIM, AREN’T YOU??? GOSSSSH!!! I KNEW IT SERIOUSLY!!!” she screamed so loud.

“It’s not like what you think, Miyoung,”

“WHAT?? YOU LIKE HIM RIGHT??? YOU LIKE HIM?? ADMIT IT!!!”

Aish!! How could i admit if she keeps screaming like thiiis??

“I...”

“WHAAT??? WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, HUH??”

I pulled her to sit again. “Listen to me, i didn’t expect it’s going to be happened. I want to apologize to you first. It’s my fault. but, i don’t know why...”

“YOU DONT KNOW WHAT???” she asked as she cut my sentence.

“I...” what should i say, huh??

“YOU WHAT?? YOU LIKE HIIIM???”

I  silenced.

“Or are you going to say...”

I sighed and finally said it. “I don’t know since when. But when i saw him with you, my heart beats too fast. I hate to see you around him. I hate when you sat beside him on the car. I hate to hear you two talked without me knowing. I hate when i knew you already change number with him. I hate hearing you screaming his name and said he’s handsome or what. I hate seeing you two guys seriously having fun. I hate when you have a date with him. I hate when i knew he’s coming home late to drop you home first. I hate it. And i hate him when he  told me that he’s going back to Prague yet he told me, that you knew it before. I hate those things too bad. As i realized... maybe...”

She stood up again. “YOU LOVE HIM?? YOU LOVE HIM, RIGHT??”

I sighed. “Maybe..”

“Don’t say maybe, spell it, Micha!”

“Yes.. i love him. I love him too bad. I hate seeing him with you, and i hate to see him going back home. I hate to realize that room next mine is empty now. I hate it. And i don’t know what will i do now, i don’t know how to deal with this. That i just realize how i love him, and he’s gone now, and you... you.. and i have to realize one thing more important after all.. that you..” i said as i felt my tears falling down. Gosh! What i have to do with this tears now??!!!!

“WHAT? What’s with me??”

“That you’re his girlfriend. That you’re my bestfriend. I have to realize that... i love my bestfriend’s boyfriend. I’m sorry, Miyoung.... i love him.. what can i do??”

She sat beside me after that.

“So you love him? Already?”

I nodded and held my tears. “I’m sorry, Miyoung. I know this is my fault. i swear to you, i’m not going to disturb you and him again. I’m sorry for loving him,”

She smirked once. “What are you sorry for?”

“I’m sorry for loving your boyfriend..”

She stared at me.

I hugged her, though. Those eyes are scary. “Sorry, Miyoung..”

And i felt her body shaking.

And i heard her laughing.

I let her body. “What? What are you laughing for??”

She stopped her laugh a while. “For knowing you love him,” she answered.

I got dizzy with this. Whats wrong with this??

“What does it mean?? I think youre going to be mad at me or what??” i asked.

She stared at me. “Mad?? Of course!!! I disappointed of you, Micha. How could you...” she stopped awhile. “How could you didn’t tell me that you love him, yet you chose to go with him to the airport... and... and....”

I looked up at her. Waiting for her finish speaking.

“And you chose to kiss him, instead???”

She said that and hugged me, and laughed. So laugh.

How come she knows it???? How come?? And.. uh... why is she laughing now??

She let the hug and sighed. “Chukae, Micha.” And she giggling after that.

“What do you mean, huuuh??” i cant take it any longer, so i chose to ask straightly. “I look like a fool now”

She laughed again. “Didn’t you notice this??”

“What??”

“GOSH! Youre tooooo innocent, huh??”

“tell me, Miyoung. What happened??”

“Listen to me, Micha. You’re wrong. I’m not in a relationship with him. I’m not his girlfriend, uhm.... i want to, but unfortunately..... he likes you, that’s why, he asked me to play a role,” she explained.

“A role?”

She nodded. “Yep! As his girlfriend. And as we expected, you got jealous, didn’t you??”

“What??”

She smiled. “Yes, honey. He likes you, maybe he loves you. Too bad. That’s why he asked me to help, even at the first time we met. Lucky you, huh??”

I wanted to smile. But i don’t know why, my tears were falling down again.

“Why are you crying for, huuuh? You’re so lucky to be loved now!!”

I sighed. “He went away now. What can i do??”

“Wait for him, pabo!!! He’s worth to be waited, isn’t he??” she said. “If not, it’s gonna be me who wait for him,”

“YAAA!!!!”

“Dont be too afraid.  You can call him, you can send him any emails. Do video calling, technology answers, honey!’

I nodded. “But it’s different now,”

“But, it’s better now, right?”

“Yeah, you’re right,”

She stood up suddenly, and walked to get her bag. “And by the waaaaaay, he asked me to give this for you..” she said as she gave me a box.

“What’s this?”

She raised her shoulder. “Maybe a ring?”

“YAAAA!!!!” i hit her hand. Why it should be a ring, we just admitted each other, right?

“Open it, though!”

“Should i??”

She nodded.

I sighed again. Held my tears, and opened the box.

Then i saw something blinking.

“Woaaah, so pretty...” Miyoung said.

I held my chest as i saw it. It’s pretty.

“Come, i help you to wear this,”

“Should i??”

“YAA!! You have to!!!” Miyoung took the box, and get the necklace, the beautiful one. That simple necklace with the star pendant on it. That silver necklace. It’s just a simple star pendant, but...

“Ah, so good on you...” Miyoung screamed again.

I went to the mirror and looked up. I saw the star blinking again.

It’s pretty. It’s pretty, oppa...

I sat again as i smiled and took the box.

“YA!! There’s a card here,” Miyoung said as she took the envelope.

I took that for her in a quick. “Is it??”

“Aish, how could you miss the card,”

I opened the envelope, and took the simple card. Just a silver simple card.

I took a deep breath as i opened the card.

“read that!”

I glared at Miyoung. “I want to read it alone,” i said and started to read.

YAAA.. Micha... does the necklace fit your neck well?

I hope so. Because i can’t figure it out by myself.

So... we’re officially now! You have to wear that necklace, okay? You have to wear that everywhere you go, so if there’s a guy come closer, you have to see that necklace and stay away from them. Especially Khun, okay?

Uhm.. maybe you better tell Khun that this necklace is from me. And we’re official now, and he can’t get closer to you again, arasso??

I was tearing up again as i read the first line. How could he write this to me??

Micha... uhm no.. no.. princess, do you remember the first time we were sitting together at Han River, do you remember? Of course you do! That night was the first time we went out together. That night was the first time i punched your ex boyfriend, and that night was the day you broke up with him, right?

Do you know how was my feeling?

I hate to see those tears, Princess. I hate to see you crying.

And do you remember the first time we had dinner? Uhm, that unexpected dinner at Myeongdong, after i got you crying because of you saw him again with other woman, do you remember?

I hate to see those tears, Princess. I hate to see you crying.

And do you remember that night? That late-night-rooftop dinner we had? When we talked much. Finally i could hear those laughs instead of your tears. Do you remember?

Uhm.. do you remember when you get angry because of i told you that i’m going back to Prague. Do you know how was i feeling at that time?

I hate to go, Micha. I hate to tell you i’m going.

If i could choose, i want to stay. I want to hear your scream, your nag, your story, your silly story, drop you to school, pick you up from school, have a talk with Miyoung and make you jealous-did Miyoung tell you already?? You got jealous, right? Kekeke.

I hate to say it, Micha.

That’s why, i said it to you that night. Because i don’t know how to say it.

And that night, i saw it. Again.

Your tears.

I hate to see those tears, Princess. I hate to see you crying.

That’s why, i want you to wear this star on your neck. Just forget about the tears you shared with me, but remember those stars we shared, instead. Arasso?

We’re going to meet again, Princess.

We’ll wait, either i come to your home again, or maybe i’ll take you to spend our stars here at the Charles Bridge, as we watched the lights from the castle.

I’m going to get you, as soon as possible.

Just wait for that time.

I’m working on my dream here, and you have to work on yours too, okay?

Then, we wait when will the time decide the right moment for me to get back to my real dream, you.

Just do your best, as i do my best here.

Look at the star on your neck. Or maybe sometimes you can look up at the sky. The star will be there. that star we shared before.

I miss you already.

And i love you..

Always...

I finished reading those words, as i hugged Miyoung and sobbing in my tears.

“I love him, Miyoung...”

I said that as Miyoung held my hair.

“He loves you too. Just wait patiently for him, okay?”

I nodded.

I will. Of course, i will!

***

how was it? good or not? share your thoughts with me. so i can improve it.

by the way, should i end this??

kekeke ^^

comments and subs more.

:) :) :)