What Else Should I Ask For More, Then?

Soon-To-Be-Married
first of all, i want to thank you guys, for your time to read this fanfiction. thanks for your kindess to subscribe and comment. this is the chapter. and i hope you wouldn't get disappointed on this. still wanting your comments on this. ^^

 

***

Micha’s POV

So... this is it?

I wrapped my jacket as i walked.

“Micha, are you going or not?” my mom asked.

I shook my head.

“No, mom. I’ll stay here and have a walk,”

My mom nodded and got in to the cafe. Our new branch here. I don’t really understand by the way.

It was already 8pm here. We landed safely and went straight here. You know my parents, right? Addicting on working?

I took the map inside my bag and find the way. Uhm.. go straight. It could be the next block from here. Then.. uhm go left.

I looked up and catched up the view from where i stand.

This is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled widely and took a deep breath.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

Suddenly i felt something warm surrounding my body.

“You found it, already..” he took his chin on my shoulder, and i felt his smile. “Pretty, huh? I miss you. Do you miss me?”

I let his arms as i walked.

“YAAA!!!! You don’t miss me??” he screamed but i still walked away.

“Yaa! Dont be like this, are you mad at me??” he took and pulled my hand.

I got him staring at me. “Are you mad at me?”

I just smirked. How could i, huh??

“I’m sorry, Micha. I have to stay at the office. I can’t pick you up at the airport. I cant have a dinner with you and your parents. Forgive me, okay??” he said.

“Just that?” i teased.

He sighed. “Okay, i’m sorry for not calling you so often. For not sending you emails. For not uhm.. congratulating you on your graduation day. Sorry for being so... uhm...so mean to you..”

I just looked up at him.

“Just that?” i again.

“AIIIISH. What else theeen??” he asked as i saw him frustated. “I just can’t.. i don’t know how to say it sometimes. I don’t know how to act right to you. I’m afraid that i will make you cry again or what. I’m sorry, Princess..”

I stared at him.

Then i wrapped my hand on his neck, and pecked his lips.

“I miss you. I miss you, oppa..”

He was surprised.

“You’re not going to say, you miss me too??”

He smiled after that, and wrapped my waist. “Did i tell you already?”

“I want you to say it again”

“I miss you, princess. I miss you, Lee Micha..” and he hugged me after that.

I exhaled as i felt lot of butterflies on my tummy. Been more than a year i didn’t feel this. His warm. Uhm. His lips?

And i have to stay waiting for any of his calls, or emails, or any of his news.

He loves making me wait. He’s not that romantic ever when we’re away. He’d never sent me any of missing message or what, asking me about my days, or even saying that he loves me, he never did that.

But i heard from Miyoung that he asked her like maybe more than 3times a day about me. hows my life going, did i do my best for my test, did i pass my final test, did i pass that university test, did i eat well, and even did Khun go near me or not.

He always did that. And sometimes, Miyoung told me, he sounds frustated everytime he said he wanted to go to Seoul.

That was his way.

Weird right?

He chose to call my bestfriend instead of call his own girlfriend.

But i understand that.

“Do you think, it’s pretty?” he let go his arm around me, and put his fingers between mine instead.

I looked up to his direction.

“This is my favorite place. I can stay all night just standing here to see the lights, those stars, and everything..”

I giggled.

“What??”

“Its weird to hear you say like that. Like you’re the sweet one,”

“I am..”

I nodded. “Yes, lucky me!’

He wrapped his arm around me, tightly.

“Do you still wear that?” he asked.

“What?”

“You forgot it?? Aish!”

I laughed. I love teasing him!!!

I took my hair, and show the necklace. “I’d never put this thing off from my neck, oppa..”

He shook my hair. “How long it takes for your university graduation?” he suddenly asked as i got confused.

“I just entered last year, oppa,”

“Make it quick, would you?”

“heh?”

He sighed. Deeply. “Aish, how can i say it..” he whispered to himself.

“Say what??”

He took my shoulder. “Listen to me carefully, Micha. Because it’s hard to say this, and it could be harder to repeat saying it again,”

I nodded. “What?”

He sighed.

“Promise me something. Promise me you will work hard for your school. That you will graduate as soon as possible..”

I got confused. “What, why??”

“Just promise me that!”

“Aisssh!! Yaaah! Okay, i promise you. I promise i will work hard for that. Why??”

He stared at me, as his hand went to his jacket.

“I dont know if i chose it wrong, if you dont like it, if this doesnt fix you well, uhm.. sorry if you dont like it, or if you dont like the way im going to say it...”

“..”

He took out something from his jacket.

“Princess, would you please...” he sighed a while before he continued his sentence. “Would you please wait for me, fight for your school, make it finish quicker, and..”

He dropped it out in front of me, and opened it.

“And i will change this into the better one at the altar, in front of the priest, in front of your family and mine..”

I just gasped as i heard that.

He took it from the box, and said something. Something i’d never imagined before.

“Marry me, Lee Micha...”

I just looked at him.

“It’s not a question. I don’t need an answer...” he said again. Making me laugh between my tears. My happy tears.

He took my sweet finger, and placed it nicely on it.

I just kept in silence. Lost in words. Speechless. Im not expecting any of it to be happened.

“Promise me, you’ll do your best, okay?” he said again as he kissed the ring on my finger.

I chose to hug him instead.

“Why don’t you answer my question?” he whispered and hugged me back.

I giggled. “You don’t need my answer, you know, i love to do that..”

He rubbed and kissed my hair. “Please.. take care of this annoying guy..”

I smiled. “And take care of this spoiled-silly-brat.”

He laughed and hugged me even tighter. “Youre not. Youre my princess..”

“I love you.. i love you oppa...”

“Say that even 5 years or maybe 15 years ahead, will you?” he asked as he my harm. i love the way he did it.

I sighed and said deeply. “I’ll say that forever!’

He let the hug, took the hair inside my ear, stared at my eyes, and finally, he did that again.

He pressed his lips on mine.

I smiled. And kissed him back as i wrapped my hand on his neck.

He hugged me tighter.

“I love you. I love you too bad..”

He said and kissed me again. Under the bright sky. At the Charles Bridge. Lighted by the pretty Prague Castle. And with this beautiful silver ring on my finger.

What else should i ask for more, then?

***

for God sake, i was trembling when i marked it as complete. but i hope it went out good, so you will enjoy it. thanks for your concern to read this story. thanks for the subs and comments. sorry, if you think it was too soon to end this, i didn't want to end this, but, for sure, i have to. so.. i hope you guys not going to be disappointed on this. sorry for any mistakes i made. me and friend did have fun to write this. please, still looking up for our writings. we'll make another fan fiction, and i hope you guys will look up on this.

thank you so much for the comments and subs. i did happy to read that all. thanks, once again!