At The Party

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

I walked down as I saw him stood up next to his car.

He was in his casual yet formal suite.

Uhm..

He looks good.. That fit body shirt and black jeans matched perfectly on his body. That simple casual, but still, looks good at him.


Aaaarrggghhh. Should I admit that??

Thanks God, I chose to wear this gray long sleeves mini dress. I don't want people would look at me and think I'm not suite to stand next to him at the party.

Aigoooo~~~ what the hell was I thinking?? What should I be too worried about people talking that I'm not suite on him?? What's wrong with my mind lately..

"Done?" He asked as he noticed me.

I nodded. Still, no words came out from my mouth.

He opened the car, and pleased me in.

"Let's go then," he said as he engined the car.

I just kept in silence all the long way to Miyoung's party.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you still mad at me?" He looked at me and asked.

"Tsk..." Still, he asked that same question-are you still mad at me.

"What with that tsk??"

"I'm not..." I answered that finally. Nearly like a whisper.

"What??"

"What what??"

"You're not what??"

Aigooo... I knew that he knows what I'm going to say.

"I'm not mad at you," I said that as I throw his gaze. Geez, I don't want to be caught by his eyes.

He giggled. "Why are you sensitive if I talked about your ex-boy-"

And he's going to say that again.

"I mean, Khun?" He corrected his words quickly as he saw my angry gaze.

"can we not talk about that?" I asked him back.

"Sorry.. Again.." He said.

And we kept in silence after that...

***

We entered the ballroom as I catch a lot of people are staring at us. I couldn't translate what's the meaning of their eyes. Maybe they looked up at this man next to me. You guys know right, that last time he came to my school? A lot of girls tried to get his attention.

Yeah, I have to admit, he has that good look, that's why, people keep staring at him. Keep admiring at him, and keep jealousy at me, I saw a lot of girls' eyes want to eat me.

Maybe I didn't suit to be walk nice to him, heh?

"Michaaa!!!!" That birthday girl shouted at me.

I wave my hand and smiled.

"Glad you come.." She said as she hugged me. "Are you okay???"

I nodded. "I have to come or that candle never got blow," I said as she laughed. "Happy birthday, dear..." I hugged her back and pinched her cheeks. "You're seventeen now... Finally..." I gave out the gift from my bag.

"What's thiiis? You gave me a gift??"

"I have to, right??"

"Thanks!!!"

I saw Taec oppa walked closer to her. "Happiest birthday, dear pretty birthday girl," he said-in uhm such a sweet tone I think- made me seriously getting uhm.. What can I say?? I hate seeing those two people.

I cleaned my throat. "I'll get some cocktail," I said and walked away from them. I don't want to see those two people doing another lovey dovey.

I went to the corner and took a glass of cocktail. I didn't know most of people here. They are Miyoung's friends. Even I'm so close with Miyoung, it doesn't mean I'm close with her friends too. Miyoung that type friendly person, that like to mingle everywhere, I'm that friendly too, but I can't get mingle everywhere. You know my mom, right??

"Alone?"

Suddenly I heard a voice from the back.

I turned my body as I caught Khun was there.

I just smiled.

"Where's your bodyguard by the way?" He asked again.

Bodyguard??

I stared at him with my questioning face.

"Your father's bestfriend's son, that guy who punched my nose, and that one who always in your side.." he explained.

I didn't say anything.

"I thought you guys turned to be a couple. I don't expect, they could be a couple," he said as lead my gaze to the center of the ballroom.

The spotlight was there.

Shining on them. They stood up, Miyoung smiled so wide, as I saw Taec oppa whispering something to her. I saw that Miyoung's eyes was so warm. Lovely?



Geez!

A second after that, the slow melody was sounded. Miyoung's favorite song.

I looked at Taec oppa, he bowed and offered his hand. Miyoung smiled that sweet, and got his hand. Then, they danced. The slow one. So romantic.

But I was so sick to see them.

I walked out a second after that.

"Where are you going, Micha???" Khun asked as he followed me.

"Just go back. I need my time alone." I answered as I still walked fast.

"Ya... Are you jealous at them?? Hahahaha" he said and laughed.

And his laughed sounds irritating. "What was with your laugh??" I asked in the higher tone. I don't know what's wrong with my mood. It changed easily.

He stopped his laugh. "And what's wrong with this jealousy face, Micha?" He teased me.

I sighed. "I'm not,"

"Don't say no, because your face already say it all," he said and giggled. "I know best your gesture when you're jealous, Micha,"

I smirked. "Because you always make me jealous, and you got caught by me, huh?"

"Aiiish. Just forgive me, can you??"

"I'm not mad at you, Khun.. I'm not.."

He stared at me. "Sounds weird you called my name like that.."

I laughed. "That honey and bee are not exist, by the way,"

He smiled and rubbed my hair. "I glad you laugh now. So sorry for making you cry," he said, making me feel that, maybe its right. Him to be separated from me.

"I'm sorry too, for making you cheated on me.." I back.

He laughed. "Soooo.... Do you forget me that fast???"

"Heh?"

"By got jealous to see Miyoung with him.."

"Oh my god, I'm not!"

"You are... Just go back. We back." He said.

"Heh?"

"We'll make him jealous at you back. I know him got jealous easily everytime I got you near me.."

What? He's crazy right??

"What are you planning? What the use of this by the way??" I asked him as I followed him walk. He held my hand too strong.

"We'll make him speak.." He said and we entered the room. i still dont understand what he talked.

Khun linked my hand on him.

As all of the room staring at us in a moment.

He brought me to the dance floor. Held my waist, and stared my eyes deeply, then he lead our slow dance.

"Just follow my move," he said.

I know, everyone was staring at us now. I don't know what he's expecting. And suddenly, something took his hand out of my waist.

***

 

so, i lost one subscriber. :'( i'm trying to update everyday. please sub and comment more ^^