My Nightmare!

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

The class was just over, I walked out of the class, as I heard a noisy came out from canteen. I looked up, a lot of my school mate are there. The girls, for sure.

"What's up there?" Mi Young asked me as I shook my head.

"I don't know. Maybe new student?"

"I don't think so. You think new student came to our school in this such of time. We will graduate the next three months, I don't think our school allowed the new student came in,"

I nodded. "You're right,"

"I'm so curious what's happening there," all of sudden, I heard my boyfie's voice behind me.

"Omg! Bee, you scare me!!l"

He gave me his sweet smile. "What?? You scare of your boyfriend??"

"Aigooo. This lovey dovey again? Stop that, please?"

I giggled. "You better find your boyfriend,"

"Oh my God!!!!" Mi Young gasped.

"Whaaat???"

"That's my type. If I ever want to get a boyfriend, I swear to God, I will get someone like him," she said as she pointed her finger.

I followed her finger, as I found that person.

"Oh my God!!!!"

"What??? You think that guy is your type???" Khun asked me quick as ig gasped. "So you think your boyfriend is not your type???"

I saw Khun. "It's not like that, Khun," I said as I pinched his nose. "Aigooo, my baby bee is jealous,"

"Then what??"

I sighed. "That's the annoying guy lives next to my room,"

"WHAT??????" Mi Young and Khun looked at me at the same time.

"I don't want to repeat my words,"

"Oh my God!! That guy?? Seriouslyyyy????" Mi Young asked me again.

"Yes, Hwang Mi Young. That guy!!!"

"You don't want to come home???" Suddenly I heard that annoying guy's voice.

He was screaming from canteen door.

Oh gosh!! He seriously doesn't have manner.

Khun looked at me. "So, he pick you up?"

I sighed. "My mom asked him to do it,"

"Go home, now. I don't like this school," he was standing in front of me, in front of me, Mi Young, and Khun, for the detail.

"You don't have to shout at me like that,"

"I'm tired. We better go home now," he said again.

"I don't even ask you to come here,"

"I don't even want it, got it??"

Aiiiish!!! This guy!!

I saw Khun was about to shout back at him, but all I can do was just holding his hand. "No need, bee. I better go home now. I'll call you later,"

"You fine?" Khun asked.

I nodded. "I am, bee"

"Take care, honey," he said as he kissed my forehead

That guy should see this. If that arranged marriage is true, he better think twice. I have this sweetest boyfriend!

I looked up at Mi Young after that. And I just realized all that Mi Young could do just smile and saw this guy like a hungry cat want to catch the fish.

"Hwang Mi Young!!!" I shouted.

"Yes, my bestfriend??" She answered me like an angel fall from the sky. And what with that 'my bestfriend'??? That sounds irritating.

"I'll go,"

She nodded and acted sweet. She hugged me all of sudden, and kissed my cheeks. "Take care my bestfriend,"

Aigooo. What's wrong with her?? What the hell was she thinking by that??

I smiled to Khun once again.

He smiled me back, as I walked after that.

I didn't want people see me with that stupid guy.

He walked faster and stood beside me.

"So, that's your homework??" He whispered to me, and I hit his hand after that.

"Don't act like that, I don't like it!!!"

He smirked. "You scare your homework will get mad??"

What?? "What homework???"

"Your last night homework, that guy you call with bee??? Aish, such a sweety sweet pet name," he said.

I stopped my walk. "That's not your problem, okey? I repeat, that's not your problem. You better stay away,"

He laughed after that. "If this is not my problem, I would be happy to tell it to your mom,"

"Aiiiish!!! Just shut up and go home. I don't want anyone would think of us wrong,"

"Think of what???? I'm your boyfriend??" He said and laughed so loud. "Don't you ever think of that, we're not in the same level,"

I hit his hand once again. And this one was the hard one.

"Just shut up and go home now!!!"

He just smiled and got the car after that.

He better watched out. I don't like him like.. too bad! I don't even want to think he's gonna be my husband. Such a big no!!!

I heard my phone rang as I got in the car.

"Stay away from him. I don't like him."

That was Khun.

If only he knew, I don't want it too. Never. Ever, bee!! He's such my nightmare!