The Date

Soon-To-Be-Married

What? What did he say? And what this??

“what’s this?” i asked as i sat after he pleased my sit.

He followed me to sit. He was seriously in front of me. aish.. how come the casual date i was imagining could be change to be something like this. I was wearing a dress, and he looked seriously... uhm... it could be wrong to say this.. but he’s so.. cool tonight.

He smiled to respond my question.

And his smile?

You know sweet?? It much more sweet than this two cupcakes on the table, i think.

ARGH! WHAT OH SO WRONG WITH MY MIND!!!!

And the position- i was facing him like this, made my cheeks burning even more.

Yeah, he could notice this reddish cheek i had and i kept throwing his gaze, i hate seeing those eyes looking to me and that sweet smile followed by that.

Grrr.. am i dreaming or what??

“What’s wrong with you?? I asked you, what’s this??” i asked him again.

He smiled. “Dinner?”

Aish!!! How could he just being that cool?? And i was seriously damn.. uhm nervous by looking at him??

“What? Dinner? Uhm.. pardon me..” i as i saw my watch, “In this oh so late hour?”

He sighed. And unfortunately, that sweet smile being disappeared by that.

Am i regretting saying something that makes him stop smiling??

“Did i say something like sorry before?” he said as got his face close to mine.

Ah, gosh. No.. no.. no.. i hate him by doing that.

Please. Dear, cheeks, please to not to be too red. Please??

One second..

Two second...

Three second..

We kept staring each other.

Four second....

“Did you put your blush on too much?” suddenly, he said as he touched my right cheek.

Aish!!!!

I was holding my cheeks as i remember myself, did i put blush on too much??

He was laughing after that.

“I thought that was blush one. But when i saw it getting even more red, it shouldnt be blush on, right??” he said again and laughed even loudder.

GEEZ!!!! What the hell with that???? He teased me about my red cheeks???

“I got my cheeks became red, easily. Maybe because the cold weather here..” i tried to find any reason.

But i know, it’s failed...

He laughed even more..

“Could you please stop that? Hellooo...” i interrupted his laugh.

He stopped laughing. “Sorry...”

“Too much sorry, oppa..” i said that in the lowest tone. Nearly like a whisper.

He sighed.

“I mean that, Micha. I mean that every single sorry i said to you..”

And the situation became seriously awkward.

He was staring at me again.

“Can we just eat, oppa? I’m starving..” i tried to say something to break the ice.

He smiled. “Of course..”. “What do you want? Pizza or steak?”

“Uhm.. how about the steak first?” i answered.

He cut the steak-like what he did once at Myeongdong, and placed it in front of me.

“Good?” he asked me as i nodded.

I ate that but my eyes kept on him. I saw how he ate that seriously slow, not in the rush like every man i knew did.

He gazed at me once, and caught my eyes.

And a second of that, he smiled again.

Gosh..

Am i wrong if i said..

I’m addicted to see his smile?

***

dear my lovely readers, i know it's too short, comment more and subscribe more, and hello my silent reader, why dont you come out and give us a comment? i promise you to update new chapter in the next three hours, with a lil surprise if i got 5 and more comments and some new subscriber. i'll wait until the next three hours~~~~