Airport

Soon-To-Be-Married

"So, we can't go out?"

It was our lunch hour, after he finished his basketball routine. He is still in his white tshirt, fully sweating

Me was sitting with him at cafetaria as I opened my lunch box. As you know, over-protective mother doesn't allow me to buy food. She only allows me to eat the food our chef made.

"I want to, bee. I want to so bad," I gave him my-oh-so-sad-face.

"I know, honey. But what can we do??" He rubbed my hair and stared at my eyes. "Or should I come to your house and meet your mommy??"

My eyes were getting bigger by that. "No wayy!!! You can't do that!! I'm going to be died if she knew I have a boyfriend!"

He laughed after that. "I'm kidding, honey,"

"Yaaa!! You made me want to lose my heartbeat,"

"It's gonna be the right time for us, you believe it??" He asked.

I nodded. I was blessed to have a boyfriend like him. He understands me so bad. I was afraid at first having this relationship. He's that superstar in our school. He always gets the first place in every classes, he's good at education yet he's so good at sport and music too. Can you believe that guy existed?

But, here he is, my boyfriend.

Sometimes, I'm afraid, he will find another girl, because of my oh-so-protective-mommy. But, he always there for me, cheering me up everytime I got upset because of my mother's rules. And he always said that, there's gonna be the right time for us

Yes, he's my super-boyfriend, Nichkhun.

Everyone's going to be jealous of me because of that, I think ;)

"So, where will you go after school, honey?"

I hate his question. I hate to remind again, I have to go with my parent.

"I have to go to the airport. I have to pick my daddy's bestfriend with my parent,"

He smiled and gave a light kiss on my hair. "I'll call you tonight, then,"

I was surprised by that. "Why did you do that. People are watching us, now," I whispered to him.

He gave his sweety face by smiling again. "How could I do that if I didn't do that at school??"

I pinched his cheek as a revenge. "I don't know how could I have this uber-cute-sweety-boyfried like you, bee,"

He smiled again. I almost dying to see that smile. "Because I love you too much, honey,"

I smiled back. "And I love you because of that too much, bee"

We just smiled each other. I didn't want to miss every second I have with him. I just have this time at school.

"STOP DOING THAT LOVEY DOVEY THING AT SCHOOL, could you please?????"

I saw Mi Young suddenly stood up between us and shouted.

I just giggled.

"Why you guys doing that and didn't see me here standing like more than 5 minutes??"

Khun just laughed.

"Don't act like that, Mi Young. I told you, you have to find a boyfriend," he said.

Mi Young sat between us. "I don't want to have any boyfriend now,"

"So, don't be jealous to us like that," I replied.

And suddenly we heard the bell ringing.

"Save by the bell," Khun said and stood up after that.

"Aish, I hate that bell,"

He rubbed my hair. "Don't be, honey. I'll meet you after school, right?"

I nodded.

"Have a nice class, honey,"

"You too, bee,"

"Aish, I told you guys to stop!" Mi Young said that again and held my hand to go from cafetaria.

I saw Khun just laughed and went to his class.

Ah, if only, I could have that ordinary relationship, not like that.
 

***


"Mom, how long we have to wait?" I was getting bored because of all I can do just waiting.

"It should be 5 minutes," my dad replied.

I exhaled. Aish. I have to go to the toilet now. Maybe, by calling Khun, I can kill my boredom.

"I'll go to toilet, Mom," I stood up and went away.

I walked and made sure that my parent won't hear my call to my boyfriend.

I stood up in front of the toilet and dialed up the call.

"Beeeee...." I said it as I heard his voice.

"What honey? Where are you?"

"I'm bored, it takes such a long time of waiting,"

I saw he giggling. "So, what can I do for you now, honey??"

"What are you doing there??"

"Just busy with my guitar," he replied.

I smiled here. "Sing for me then,"

"Hm?? Sing for you?"

"Would you, bee?"

A second after that, I heard he started to play this guitar. And he sang our favorite song.

More Than Words

I just smiled while he was singing there.

"So, you don't need words, bee?" I asked after he finished singing.

He laughed. "What do you mean for that?"

"If you think so, I'd never say that words again for you,"

"Aish, don't do that. I still want to hear that for you,"

I giggled. "I have to go now, call you later after I got home,"

"Say that words now,"

"No, it's more than that, bee!"

He sighed. "It's more than 'I love you' my honey,"

I smiled again. "Love you too, my bee,"

I said that and end the call. I have to go back. I think my mom would confuse if I didn't come back.

I walked and couldn't stop smiling to remember that oh not so important call we had.

And suddenly, I felt something big hit me.

I was falling down. And I feel my hand so hurt because it hit the floor first.

Aiiiish. I was going to get up, but it was too hard to move my feet.

Ah, who's that person hit me that hard???

I was going to find that person, as I heard someone's voice.

"You should pay attention to your walk instead of making that big smile in your face while you walk,"

Heh? I saw that person. That guy stood up in front of me, and gave me his hand to help me stand, and all he can say was just that?? Judging me?

"No need!" I chose to find any of thing that could help me to stand. And thanks god, I found a chair near from my place. I was holding to that chair, and trying so hard to stand.

After I could stand up. I saw that person was still there.

"You should say sorry instead of judging me," I said to him as I walked again, even it feels so hurt.

Who's that guy?? He looks not so old, maybe a college student. But why didn't he say something like sorry after he hit me. Such an annoying guy!

"Oh my god, what's wrong, Mi Cha???" My mom asked me a second I arrived.

I knew, she would be angry at me.

"I just fall down, mom,"

"You should be careful, honey,"

I just nodded.

"Ah, Mi Cha, here it is, my bestfriend from high school,"

I was turning my body.

"He is Mr. Ok,"

I bowed. "Annyeong haseyo,"

He bowed back.

"And, he is Mr. Ok's son, Ok Taecyeon,"

I turned my body again, and was going to bow, as I saw that person, that annoying person, that person who hit me so hard and judged me.

"You???" I shouted.

"You remember him?" My mom asked.

Of course! This guy hit me with his big body and made your daughter hurt, mom!

"No, Ma'am, we just met now." He replied my mom question. "Annyeonghaseyo, Taecyeon imnida," he introduced himself.

Like that accident never happened.

"Mi Cha, Mr. Ok and his son will have nights at our house. Please be nice at them,"

WHAT?????

"Yes, Mi Cha. I hope you will okay by that," that Mr. Ok said and smiled.

I was trying so hard to smile.

So, this annoying guy will live at my house??

For sure???

God!!!

comments and subscribes are LOVE