How can it be too hard for me to have a boyfriend, Mom?

Soon-To-Be-Married
“Have you sleep already?”
 
I saw my mother looked up to my room. I hide my phone. I should be die if my mom knew that i was calling Khun.
 
“I’m trying, mom,” i said as i acted that i was sleepy alredy.
 
“Good then,” she said as she turned off the lamp.
 
I sat down from my sleep. “Mom,” i have to ask her. I have to ask her.
 
“Ya?”
 
Inhale... exhale... I have to ask my mom.
 
“Mom, can i go out after school? Mi Young ask me to accompany her to go to the centre library in town,” i tried to give my big smile. I was lying. Of course, what the hell in the world, Mi Young goes to library, huh???
 
Sorry, Mi Young, i have to use your name. It’s been a half year since i became a girlfriend of the hottest boy ever in the school. Khun asked me to go out like a hundred time, but the reason always same, my mother doesn’t allow me to go out.
 
I heard my mom sighed, and she sat at my bed.
 
“Mi Cha, my baby, is it too important for you accompany Mi Young going to the library?”
 
I nodded. “Can i, Mom??”
 
I saw my mother smiling. I hope it’s going to be good.
 
She rubbed my hair. “No way, Honey. I know it, that Mi Young could ask someone else none other you”
 
Ah, it happened again, right???
 
“Why, mom??”
 
“Mi Cha, it’s not good for you to go out without me or dad, okay?”
 
“But, i go with Mi Young, mom,”
 
“That’s not the exception. The world is so mean, you know? And i don’t think your age is good enough to go out without parents,”
 
WHATT???
 
“I’m seventeen already, mom! SEVENTEEN!!”
 
“And why? I’ll allow you to go out if you just got married. You can go out as you want with your husband around you everywhere,”
 
I lay my body. “How can i get a husband if you just keep me at house like this??”
 
“You don’t have to find too hard, honey,”
 
Heh?
 
“By the way, i have a plan for you already,”
 
“What?”
 
“Uhm, follow me and your dad to go to the airport, we will meet your dad’s bestfriend,”
 
Sounds boring.
 
“How??”
 
I dont want to, mom.
 
“Please? He wants to see you so bad,”
 
I don’t even know him. And i don’t want to see him.
 
“Please, Mi Cha..”
 
I sighed. “Okay, mom,”
 
“That’s my daughter. Thanks honey. Now go to sleep. You have to go to school tomorrow,” she said as she stood up.
 
I nodded.
 
And tomorrow, i will go with my parents to meet their bestfriend, huh??? Another old people thingy. And i have to be in. Gosh!!!
 
I saw my mother went out. I make sure she already out, as i locked the door.
 
I took my phone again.
 
“You heard it all, bee??” i said it on the phone. I knew that Khun was still there.
 
He sighed. “yes, unfortunately us...”
 
“I want to go with you so bad, but i can’t,”
 
“I understand,”
 
I feel so bad for him. He’s the best guy ever, and he dated someone like me, that never go out without her parents.
 
“I’m sorry...” i said.
 
“What for?”
 
“We haven’t been go out...”
 
He laughed from there. “I know, there would be the right time,”
 
I sighed. “better sleep now,”
 
“Yes..”
 
“Jaljayoo, bee..”
 
“You too, honey,”
 
I smiled when i heard that word.
 
“Don’t you say something before we ended this call?” he asked suddenly.
 
“What?” i don’t get his question.
 
“Or should i say it first?”
 
“What?”
 
He giggled. “Okay, i’ll say it first,” he silenced a second, and said “I love you,”
 
I was smiling by that. He just too sweet to ignore. “I love you more....”

Ah, how can it be too hard for me to have a boyfriend, Mom?

***

comments and subscribes are LOVE ^^