Did He Just....?

Soon-To-Be-Married

because of, it's already 10pm here, and im so sleepy, im afraid i couldnt update the next three hours. so, i decided to update it, then. enjoy this chapter. and why dont you guys put your expectation on that comment box?? ^^

***

"how's the dinner?" He asked as he gave me a glass. "Wine?" He asked again.

I smirked. "For God sake, this is my first time.."

"And you have to thank me then.." He pour the wine to my glass and he sat beside me after that.

There was a long chair at the rooftop. And my mom has lot of lily too, here. Unfortunately, the weather still bad, so, there's no flower blooming.

"You have to do something like this before you drink that," he said as he shook the glass slowly, and he smelled it. "Feel the smell of this wine, then..." And he drank that.

I watched him seriously, and I repeated what he did.

"Good?" He asked.

I nodded. "Nice taste,"

"Happy, huh?"

Happy? He asked me that?? Did you know that my heart is going to explode like.. Soon???

"Can I have one more glass, oppa???" I asked him as I gave him my aegyo face.

He hit my bangs slow. "No.. You can't," he shook his head. "Better you have this," he gave me a bottle of milk.

"Milk??"

He nodded. "You're too young to drink more..."

I giggled.

He's so nice today. Seriously nice..

And I...

Uhm..

Love it??

I giggled once again.

"What's wrong with your giggling like that??" He asked as he stared at me, as that smile still on his face.

I think that smile seriously always on his face even since I arrived at rooftop.

"Nothing.."

"Seriously.. It could be something.." He stared at me now.

Omo!

"Nothing, oppa..." I stared at him back and smiled.

"I love that..." He said quietly.

Heh? Love?

"I love the way you say 'oppa' to me.."

Aish!! Pabo Micha!!

What are you expecting.

"Would you keep calling me like that?" He asked as our face getting closer.

"Oppa?"

He nodded. "Would you?" He asked again. "Even if you hate me someday or someday we could get into a fight or something like we had before?"

"Aish!! Of course!" What does it mean by saying that???

"Of course what??" Now he moved his face even closer than before.

Aigooo yaaa...I held my chest. Where's my heartbeat, huh???

No.. No.. What will he going to do???

"Of course, oppa..." I said that again. Now I'm so brave to look at his eyes back.

If I'm not mistaken, it was like just 5cms between my face and him.

And now he's getting closer again.

I was moving back my body. Shocked by his act.

Omo! What he's going to do?

He's getting closer again. And he kept staring at my eyes.

God! What I have to do now???

Is he going to...???

Suddenly, he whispered to my left ear. "I love to hear that," he said that again.

Gosh!

No.. No.. He's crazy!!! He just back from his date with Miyoung, and he did that to me??

Oh gosh, Micha!! That was just a whisper okaaay!!! He's not about going to....

And I felt something touch my cheek after that.

Eh??

"You're so beautiful today. Seriously, you're so beautiful today..." He said as he stared at me deeply, as he smiled.

That smile..

That lips..

Did he just..?? Errr... Kiss my cheek?

Did he just...

 

 

Kiss me??

***

don't forget to put your comment. it could be lovely ^^