Rooftop Date

Soon-To-Be-Married

Taec POV

As I bowed to Miyoung, I drove like a crazy one. Its already 8.00PM now, I told her to wait me for 1 hour but now I’m still on my way to home. My speed already reach 80km/hour, I have to hurry up because my time is running.

I parked my car a garage and ran to rooftop

“Micha, I’m sor…”

She wasn’t here, in rooftop. I go down stairs maybe she is at her room

“Micha..” I knocked her door

Silent

“Micha, can I come in?” I opened her door and her room was empty, no one here.

Oh God, don’t freaking tell me that she already mad because I’m late. Where are you Micha?! I walked to my room.

And there she is, sleep in my bed. Thanks God, I thought she already runaway with that bastard because I’m late. I closed the door, trying to didn’t make any sound that make her wake up.

She was sleeping wearing my jacket, I cant hide my smile and I think my heart gonna explode. I walked to the nearest sofa, sat there. Then watching her sleeping. Its really fascinating me, seeing my princess err I mean seeing her sleep. Such as sleeping beauty.

She must be tired waiting for me and she already prepared everything at roof top. And me? I’m late for one hour and half. You are such a fool, Taec!

My phone ringing, Miyoung

“Ne?”

“Taec, already told her? Miyoung asked me

“Not yet, she is sleeping now”

“YAA! How could you?!” Miyoung seems mad

“Arasso! I’ll tell her soon after she wake up”

“You should tell her as soon as posibble, or..”

“Or what?” I cut her word

“Or don’t ever talk to me anymore!” Miyoung hang up

Damn! Why is this thing should be happen?! How could I tell her, how could I explain everything to Micha, how could I face her?! Argh!

“Taec” I heard Micha call my name

I look at her, but her eyes still closed. Thanks god! I think she already wake up, it maybe awkward if she found me sitting here watching her sleep.

What should I do now?!

Stupid! How could you be so stupid, Ok Taecyeon?! Then I ran to my car. How could I forget everything I bought with Miyoung tonight?!

***

Micha’s POV

I tried so hard to opened my eyes and reach my phone under the pillow

“Yeobseyo” I pick up the call

“Yaaa! Come-to-roof-top-now!” then hang up

Him, Ok Taecyeon. I looked at the clock its 10PM now. Why is he called me at this hour. Then everything comes to mind, my soul already here in my body.

Oh My God! I fall a sleep, and the worst part is I sleep in his room wearing his jacket and a minutes ago he just call me to come to roof top. It should be who waiting for him at rooftop. Why are you so stupid, Lee Micha!

As I tried to get out from my bed, I saw the box there and the notes “please open me”

Eh? Should I opened it?

My hand reached the box and I open it. There are white dress and georgeus shoes. I took the dress as i saw that long sleeved mini dress, with a little black lace detail at the back. And the shoes? The ankle boots with not oh so high heels. Uhm.. he knows me about not so comfortable to wear high heels?

I giggled once.

How could he knows my taste? It was seriously good!
And the sticky note again “Princess, wear this and I’m waiting for you at roof top”

Princess? It refers to me, no? And its from him, no? The one who call me princess is him, no? Argh! What the hell is going on here?! I feel so confuse!

Then my phone ringing again, message from him

“Take your time to dress up, Princess. And don’t forget to wear cardigan, it maybe so cold at midnight. I’m freezing here”

I don’t know whats wrong with me, but I feel my cheeks is burning and I smile so wide, uhm too wide to be honest! Then I rushed to my room.

I’m washing my face in a rush. Then i put some make ups. And don’t forget about the eyeliner and a little touch of dark eyeshadow, i don’t want this eyes to be looked to tiny..

Last touch up and I’m done! I took my cardigan at sofa placed it around my shoulder. Its 10.30PM now and I;m going to roof top. So damn nervous!

As arrived I’m so damn surprise, I asked my self, is this the rooftop that I saw hours ago? It feels so different. Candles everywhere and I saw bunch of flowers at the table. Pizza is still there, but I saw 2 plates of steak and cupcakes too. That two cupcakes with colorful flakes.

And there he is, Ok Taecyeon with white shirt and black jeans, smile to me.

“Done princess?” he gave me his hand. And I don’t need to think twice to take that hand and we walked to our table

“your hand is so cold” I said

“yeah, because I have to waiting for someone to come for 1 hour at this roof top”

“my bad” I look at him

“I’ll be waiting till you come, no matter how long it is” he mumbled.

heh?