Arranged?

Soon-To-Be-Married
Micha's POV
 
“So that guy lives next to your room now?” Khun asked as i finished my story to him. I told him everything. How cruel he is. How annoying he is. Everything. And all he can say just that?
 
“Yes, bee. He lives next to my room. That annoying guy lives next to my door!!!” i was telling him with all my anger. And he just gave me that sweet smile.
 
“Then why, honey? You just don’t have to have interaction to him. Just ignore him, and everything would be okay, right??” he said as he held my hair.
 
Aish, how could i have this oh sweet boyfriend?? How could i resist that smile?
 
“Aigooo, what can i do with your smile, YAAA!!” i hit his hand as i eat again my lunch.
 
He was about to laugh after that.
 
“What’s wrong with my smile, huh??” he got his face closer to mine and smile again.
 
I was surprised by his act.
 
“Am i that sweet, honey??” he teased me again.
 
“YAAA!!! Don’t do that something like that!” i hit his head.
 
“Why did you do that to your sweet boyfriend???”
 
“Because that face you have,”
 
“Why, honey?” he moved his face closer again. “Is that sweet??”
 
Aish, this guy seriously. Doesnt he know that i lost my heartbeat everytime he did that??
 
“Because... i lost my apetite because of that!” i throw his gaze and closed the lunch box.
 
He laughed. So loud. “You don’t have to get that reddish cheeks, dear honey,”
 
“I’m not,” i said without looking at him. “I’m done. I have to get back to my class,” i stood up and walked.
 
When i walked, suddenly i felt something on my cheek. “I love that reddish cheek, have a nice  class,” he whispered at me, after he kissed my cheek again. Like he did yesterday.
 
He did it again, at school!
 
Aish!! That guy. What about if our teacher saw this??
 
“YA!! Khun kissed you at school????” i heard that oh so loud voice shouted at me.
 
Aigooo... Hwang Mi Young. What the hell on her mind to shout too loud like that. I ran to her and hit her forehead. “YAAA!!!!! What the hell are you doing hah?? What if everyone heard you??”
 
She laughed. “Everyone saw him kissing you, by the way!”
 
Aish. “They are not, if you were not shouting like that!”
 
She giggled.  “So, only this reddish cheeks you have??” she said as she pinched my cheeks.
 
“YA!! Don’t do that!!”
 
“So, my princess-look-a-like-bestfriend falling in love now??”
 
“I fall in love from the first time i met him, you get it???”
 
“Aw... how sweet...”
 
“Stop that, Mi Young!!!” i screamed to her as i pointed my finger on my lips. “I’d been annoyed by such an annoying guy yesterday, so please be nice to me,”
 
“heh? Who’s guy??”
 
“No, not yesterday, but maybe this one month. Geez...”
 
“What? I don’t understand. Who’s guy??” Mi Young asked me with that confusing face. Of course, i’d never forget to tell everything to her.
 
I sighed. “Did i tell you that i went to the airport yesterday???”
 
She nodded.
 
“So, there is my daddy’s bestfriend, but... he brings his son too. They are from Prague. And that guy, named Taecyeon is such a super-uber-duper annoying guy. And unfortunately, he will live here, in Korea to have his holiday for about a month, and unlucky me again, he lives next to my room!” i explained everything to Mi Young.
 
“What, Mi Cha?? He’s a guy??”
 
I nodded.
 
“Is she handsome???”
 
Aigo... “What with your question, he’s such an annoying guy!!!”
 
“It’s okay for me, as long as he’s handsome,”
 
“Aissh...”
 
I felt my phone vibrate. One message. From mommy.
 
Mi Cha, our driver can’t pick you up, because we have to go to see our next restaurant project with Mr. Ok. Don’t worry, Taecyeon will pick you up. He wants to go around city. Please be nice to him.
 
I read again the message. And screamed after that, “WHAAAT???”
 
“WHATTT, Mi Cha???” Mi Young was surprised by my screaming and followed me scream.
 
“That guy will pick me up, and my mom asked me to go with him around the city. What oh so wrong with my mom. She’d never allowed me to go out withour her, and now she believes in this new guy to pick me up, even she allowed me to go out??” i mumbled after that.
 
“Mi Cha!” suddenly, Mi Young held my hand.
 
“WHAT?? You scared me!”
“He is a guy??”
 
I nodded. “I told you already, he’s annoying guy, Mi Young!!”
 
“He lives next to your room?” Mi Young asked me with high tone a second after that.
 
I nodded. “Why?”
 
She smirked. “I think, I know it now, why your mom is so overprotected, why you not allowed to have a boyfriend, why you can’t go out, why you have to be always in your house,”
 
I got confuse by that. “Why??”
 
She came closer to me, and whispered. “I think, your mom and dad are arranging something for you?”
 
“What???”
 
“Your future!”
 
“What my future??”
 
She laughed. “You’ve been arranged to be married with him!”
 
“WHAAAT???” i stood up by hearing that.
 
She nodded. “Why don’t you think like that? He’s your parent’s bestfriend’s son. Now they are having a holiday here, and they lives in your house now, you can go out with him, but you’d never been allowed with other man. What do you think by that??”
 
I just silenced by that.
 
“Have you ever heard about arrange marriage?”
 
I shook my head. “It can’t be!”
 
“I think it’s going to be like that,”
 
What? Arranged marriage? With him?? That-oh-so-cold-guy lives next to my room??
 
“I’m so corious what he looks a like...” Mi Young smiled at me, as i just gave my confuse face.
 
Arranged marriage?? What about my school?? My college?? My carrier after that??
 
And... what about Khun???
 
I don’t want to leave Khun.

Never. Ever.