What should I do now, Taec??

Soon-To-Be-Married
How could Khun do this to me? How could he cheat on me? How could even he date someone like her? Am i not good enough for him??
 
“YAA!! Are you still thinking about him???”
 
We were on the car. On the way home. Taec was still checking me out, and unfortunately, i was still crying. For God sake, i don’t want to cry. He doesn’t deserve my tears. For what he did to me. But, these tears seriously won’t stop.
 
“YA!! I’m asking you, are you still thinking about him??” Taec asked me again.
 
I looked up to him.
 
“Aisssh, look at your face. You’re so ugly, you know??”
 
I just sighed, and even my tears flowing again.
 
“YAAA YAAA YAA! Stop that!!”
 
“I can’t!! Everytime i want to stop, that views came again on my mind”
 
“Erase that! You shouldn’t cry for him,”
 
I know! But it just too hard.
 
“Am i not good enough for him??” suddenly, that question came out from my mouth.
 
“You deserve better. Listen to me, you deserve better. Just forget him, okay??”
 
It’s not easy. It would be hard.
 
“How can i forget him?? We’re going to the same school, i will meet him again tomorrow. That face again, it will be hard,”
 
He stopped the car and stared at me. “Don’t cry like that, please. I can’t concentrate on my driving,”
 
I sighed and looked out. “You don’t know how it feels. He’s my first love, and i thought he could be my last. He always there for me everytime i got bored with my boring life. He always cheers me up. Almost everytime i had in school i spent with him. It always been him,”
 
“Then, you have to learn to love without him. Okay??”
 
“IT’S HARD!”
 
“I know. But you have to try,”
 
“How can i try?? I will always stuck at my house. No activity. And it will be easy for that views came again,”
 
He sighed. “YAA YAA, i live next to your room, just come to me everytime that view comes again,”
 
Hee? I looked up at him.
 
“Yes, just come to me everytime you get bored and afraid that view come again”
 
Did he say that?? Or did i hear it wrong?
 
“Why did you act so kind to me these days??”
 
He started to engine again.
 
“I don’t waste my punch. So please, just stay away from him. What the use of my face like this now, if  you just come to him again,”
 
And this guy seriously. I thought he did nice to me. but still, it just for his goods!
 
***
 
“Oh my god, you guys breaking up???” Miyoung gasped as i finished my story.
 
I raised my shoulder. “I’d never say that, but what i saw last night, seriously...”
 
“I know i know, it hurts. But.. how come he did that?? He’s so sweet for you like, everyday..”
 
I nodded. “I don’t know either,”
 
“I want to talk to you,” a second after that, i saw Khun was standing at the door.
 
Miyoung stood up. “What?? How long you standing here? You hear everything i talk with Micha??”
 
“I don’t want to talk to you, i want to talk with my girlfriend,” Khun said to Miyoung coldly.
 
Eh, what??? Girldfriend?? I smirked and walked to him.
 
“What did you say?? Girlfriend??” i asked. “Don’t you ever say that to me, got it??”
 
He grabbed my hand. “Talk to me,” and he pulled me out.
 
“YAA!!! You cant do that to my friend!” i heard Miyoung yelling.
 
He brought me to auditorium. The room was empty.
 
I looked at him.
 
“What again, Nichkhun??”
 
He sighed.
 
“What? You want to explain?? I don’t need your explanation,” i said everything Taec teached me last night.
 
“Listen to me, Micha. I’m wrong,” he started to talk.
 
Oh Gosh, please. Let me be stronger.
 
“I’m sorry, Micha. I just felt alone. I do love you, but, it just too hard. We don’t have enough time. All we can do just talk on the phone, meet at school, doing our task, we’d never go out. I mean, like the other people do. Go to cinema, walk at the park, everything like that,” he stopped talking awhile. “I just felt lonely, Micha. That’s why... that’s why..”
 
“That’s why you’re cheating on me??” i continued on his sentence.
 
“It’s not like that..” “I just need someone to talk,”
 
“you should talk to me then!! I tell you everything like my boring days, my overprotective mom, my hard time at home, that stupid annoying guy next to my door. Everything. but you tell me nothing and then now you cheated on me?”
 
He sighed. “Answer me. how can i tell you if everytime we talked, you always complaining about your life?? How can i tell you, if everytime we had, you just busy telling me about your mom, your family, your everything. did you realize?”
 
“..”
 
“I do love you, Micha. But that time was too hard,”
 
He said what??
 
Am i too selfish??
 
I started to remember. All the time we had.
 
Am i too selfish.
 
Suddenly he hugged me.
 
“I love you, please just forgive me, and we started again,”
 
I was surprised.
 
What should i do now??
 
I heard my heart beating fast.
 
What should i do now??
 
What should i do now, Taec??