Weird

Soon-To-Be-Married

Taec’s POV

“Are you both done?” I said as I saw that jerk hugged Micha for 3minutes

They looked at me

“Taec?” Micha seems so surprise

“Are you done? If yes, lets go home then”

I’m going to her school today, to pick her up. And to see if that jerk come near Micha or not. And you know the answer, I saw they are hugging each others at Auditorium. Her friend, Miyoung brought me here.

“Silent means yes for me,” I walked to her and grabbed her hand. She followed me.

“Micha, we arent done talking yet!” that jerk yelled

“Don’t look back, and don’t answer him,” I whisper to her as we went out from Auditorium.

“Taec, I need to pick my bag at class”

“No need, Miyoung already brought it to car” I keep walking

“Miyoung? You know her? She asked me

“Yeah, I just waiting for you at canteen then she came and told me that jerk brought you to Auditorioum”

As we arrived at parking lot Miyoung already there, waiting for us

“Miyoung?” Micha seems so surprised

“Are you okay?” Miyoung asked her

“Ne”

I opened the door, and pleased them in

“Miyoung? You come with us?” Micha confused that Miyoung get in to car and sat on back seat

“ Yeah, she come us. Problem?” I said with-that-cold-tone

“Aniya~”

And I started to engine

***

 

Micha's POV

“Micha, we arent done talking yet!” Taec was suddenly coming and grabbed my hand. I heard Khun was yelling. I wanted to go back. Hugged him and said, i do love him too.
 
But..
 
“Don’t look back, and don’t answer him,” he whispered to me.
 
So, this is what should i do now.
 
I saw Miyoung at parking lot.
 
“Are you okay??”
 
I nodded.
 
Taec opened the door for us.
 
Eh, for us??
 
“You come with us??” i asked Miyoung.
 
She nodded.
 
“Yeah, she came with us. Problem??”
 
Ya, this guy changed again. What wrong with his mood??
 
I shook my head. “Aniya...”
 
He then started the engine. And drove the car like a crazy. What’s wrong with him??
 
As i arrived at home, the maid welcoming us. I walked upstair, but i didn’t see Miyoung followed me.
 
“You don’t come to my room??” i asked her, when i realized she sat at the living room.
 
Miyoung just smiled and shook her head.
 
“She’s my guest. So, she will stay here with me,” i heard that guy answered.
 
Haish.. how come they could get so close like this. I saw Miyoung just smiled widely. Aish.. she should be happy now. I sighed and walked again. I just need to go to my room. My tears like wanted to go out. But i know, that guy would angry again if he noticed i’m crying.
 
As i got in my room. That view came again. He said we didn’t have enough time. He said he loves me. it just too hard for him to have a relationship with me like this. He thinks i don’t have enough time for him. Everytime we have a time to talk, i just talk about my self. Then...
 
This is my fault.
 
Isn’t it??
 
And yeahs, that tears came out again.
 
This is my fault.
 
My phone rang once. I get that quickly.
 
Khun.
 
“Honey, please think about it once again. You know that i love you that much..”
 
WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING TO SEND ME LIKE THIS?? DOES HE KNOW THAT THIS IS JUST MAKE IT HARDER????
 
I was about to reply that message, as i heard the door opened.
 
“DON’T YOU DARE TO REPLY THAT!!”
 
I saw Taec just standing there.
 
“What??” i asked him confusely.
 
“I know that’s his message, right? Don’t reply! Just turn off your phone.”
 
I cant handle it. Seriously, i can’t.
 
I was crying again.
 
“YAAA!!! What the hell are you thinking?? It’s hard, oppa. It’s hard! He said that he still love me. he did it because he feels so lonely. He said that all the time we spent, i just too busy with myself. We always talked about me, not us. This is my fault. he’s right, i know it just my fault,” i explained to him. “I should forgive him,” i said at the lower tone.
 
He walked and sat at my bed. “Dont you dare to think like that. Cheating is always be a cheating. No excuse for that. If he loves you, he don’t need to get another woman everytime he feels lonely. He should come to you, get it??”
 
I sighed. He’s right. But..
 
“And don’t say but..”
 
Eh, how can he reads my mind huh?
 
“Just take a shower, you need to refresh your mind. I’ll go to drive Miyoung home,”
 
“You guys look so close..”
 
He smirked. “So i can’t get close with your friend??”
 
“aiiis.. do whatever you want, okay???”
 
He was about start to walk out. “By the way, you guys did break up right??” he came again and asked.
 
“Heh?”
 
“You said to him about that break up thing, right??” he repeated his words.
 
And it makes me realize something.
 
I shook my head. “I didn’t say that,” i replied.
 
“YA!!! Why don’t you say that???”
 
Aish, what’s wrong with him. Why he hates Khun that much???
 
“What’s wrong with you?? I’m the victim one here. And why you act like that, huh??”
 
“Just answer me, why don’t you say that break up thing to him??”
 
I sighed.
 
‘YA!! How can i answer if you came to the auditorium suddenly and grabbed me to go out?? I was about starting to say, but you just ruined all of that!”
 
He smirked. “I don’t think you will say that. Thanks God i pulled you out, or i will see another lovey dovey you made..”
 
I throw the pillow to him. This guy seriously weird.
 
“Okay, i’ll go..”
 
“YAAAA. Just go!! Go away!!”
 
Aish.... my emotions just mixed weirdly.
 
Khun suddenly said his fellings.
 
And Miyoung looks like a fallin in love girl, suddenly.
 
And that annoying guy acted like a weird guy who hates Khun so bad.
 
Is it because Khun cheating on me.. or because Khun’s new girls is Eun Hye??
 
Aiiish. That guy seriuosly weird!!
 
I couldn’t even think about it...