The scariest night ever

Soon-To-Be-Married

Micha's POV

“Ya, i have to see my friend, here,” Taec said to me as soon as we arrived at Banpo Bridge.

There was a lot of people waiting for the fireworks. There was a bazzar happening here too.  It looked like a night market.
 
I gazed at him.
 
“What??” he asked me when he realized my gaze.
 
I smiled.
 
“Something fishy here. What, Mi Cha??”
 
“Do you bring money?? I know you will. Please give me some money, i want that” i said as i pointed my finger to the food section.
 
“Aiiiish, don’t you have money??”
 
I shook my head. “My mom never gave me money. She never allowed me to buy something without she knowing,”
 
“And your mommy would be angry if she knew you buy something like that?”
 
I nodded. “You know her right??”
 
“Poor you...”
 
“Yeah, poor me...”
 
He sighed. “Come on, i’ll buy some foods, some streed foods for you,”
 
“Seriously???”
 
He nodded. “How can you live by that rules by your mom,” he said as we walked closer to the food hall. “What do you want??”
 
I saw all the foods. “This uhm, this one.. uhm and this one!” i chose beef sausage, fish ball, and rice cake.
 
“YAAA! That’s too much!!”
 
“Please, this is my only chance to taste it...”
 
“You seriously never ate that???”
 
“I did eat something like this, but our chef made it, the taste would be different right??”
 
He took some money and gave it to one ahjumma who sell the food.
 
I smiled at him. “Gomawoooo.... Gomawo, oppa...” i said.
 
“WHAAT?? WHAT did you say???”
 
I took the food. “Oppa. What’s wrong with that oppa??”
 
“You’d never call me like that,” he seemed surprise by the way i called him tonight.
 
“Then, i will call you like that, start now” i said and gave him my sweetest smile. He was so nice tonight. I should be nice to him. “You’re older than me, right?? It should be like that, i call you oppa, isn’t it??”
 
He just smirked. And a second after that he left me.
 
Ya!! Why did he change too fast?? Is he mad because of i called him oppa??
 
“YAA!! Wait me!!” i ran to him.
 
“I need to meet my friend,” he said again.
 
“Who??”
 
“My friend from Prague. She’s my senior there,”
 
“Ouch, so you will meet a woman....” i don’t believe this guy has a girlfriend. Which girl could stand of that attitude he has??
 
“Yes, i will meet a woman, why??” he gazed at me.
 
I smiled. “Nothing. So, she’s your girlfriend??” i asked.
 
He just stared at me a second, and looked up again to find the woman.
 
Aish, this guy....
 
“TAEC!!!”
 
I heard someone shouting from the back.
 
Taec oppa-i will call him like this from now on, turned his body and smiled. Ya, that smile, looked different.
 
“Whoaaa... i’d never thought you will come to Seoul,” that woman said as soon as she stood up in front of us.
 
So, she’s older than me-of course, uhm, she wore that y blackless dress-taec told me that she’s the MC for tonight firework event, and uhm... yeah, she’s gorgeous with that hair, make ups, and ah, that pretty shoes.
 
Can i give her 9 of 10 point??
 
“Gosh, you changed,” she said again as she looked up at Taec oppa. She smiled widely, and a second after that, she hugged him so tiiiight. Yeah, that tight. “I miss you so much, dear,” and that words overheard. That should be a whisper, but she said that too loud, i think.
 
“I miss you too, of course...”
 
And I heard Taec oppa said that too.
 
Hm... that lovey dovey in front of me. I should find my boyfriend then. I got my phone and looked up at the phonescreen. Still, no message. I did send lot of messages to him. I tried to call him too. But still, no answer. Where is he??
 
“So, this is the girl you told me???”
 
I looked up at that woman.
 
Heh? The girl you told me?? What did Taec oppa tell to her?? Did he talk about me??
 
I tried to smile to her.
 
“Eun Hye,” she said.
 
I smiled again. “Mi Cha,”
 
“Oh, this is Mi Cha. This girl, seriously??” she said and looked up at Taec oppa.
 
WHAT THE HELL WITH THAT ‘THIS GIRL, SERIOUSLY’?  what that sentence supposed to mean??
 
I saw Taec oppa just smiled.
 
“Don’t worry, we’re just friend, Mi Cha. I’m his senior. For sure, i do like him. I did tell him like a hundred time, but he’d never have the same feeling for me.
 
And now, i already have a boyfriend too. So, don’t worry,” she said something i didn’t understand.
 
I don’t care about she has a relationship with Taec oppa or not.
 
I just smiled during the conversation. I felt like i was in the different world with them. All that i can do just try to find my boyfriend. Khun.
 
Ah, Bee... Where are you...
 
“Hey honey, this is your drink,”
 
Ah, that voice!!
 
I was about turning my body to find him, but..
 
I saw him with a glass of beer.
 
But..
 
“Thanks, dear,”
 
And i saw that old woman took it from him.
 
“Did you wait too long?” i heard Khun asked her again as he hugged her.
 
 
That old woman shook her head.
 
What?
 
That should be me to be asked like that.
 
“Bee..???”
 
Only that word i could say.
 
He looked up, and our eyes met.
 
“Mi Cha??”
 
He seemed so surprise.
 
And he called me with my name. No ‘honey’. There was no ‘honey’. He said it to another woman. That old woman.
 
I was about going to cry.
 
“YOU JERK!!!!!!”
 
And i saw Taec oppa shouting at him and punch him.
 
I saw Khun was falling down.
 
“OH GOD, NO!! OPPA, STOP THAT!!!”
 
Khun tried to get up.
 
“What?? What, Mi Cha?? Oppa?? So, you guys already getting close. And you came here with him?? You said your mom didn’t allow you to come. But you
came here with him???” Khun said to me with that mad face i’d never seen.
 
“I did tell you that i’m coming here. I’m coming here to see you, bee. But,...”
 
And i saw another punch again.
 
“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY THAT TO HER, HUH?? SHE CAME HERE FOR YOU, GOT IT?? AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE HERE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO BE THAT MEAN TO HER, HUH???”
 
And i saw that Taec oppa punched him like 3 or even 4 times.
 
“GET AWAY, TAEC OPPA, DON’T DO THIS!!” i grabbed his hand.
 
Khun got up again, and he punched Taec oppa until i saw him fall down.
 
“You think i’m afraid of you, huh??”
 
And he punched him again.
 
“Don’t you think a high school boy will scare to see your body, huh!!”
 
And he punched him again.
 
“KHUN, STOP IT!!” Eun Hye taking him far from Taec oppa’s body.
 
I saw that blood.
 
Oh gosh!
 
Taec oppa was trying to get up. And he walked closer to Khun.
 
“If you think you’re win, it’s up to you,” he said. “but one thing for sure, stay away from her. I warn you, stay away from her, got it?”
 
He said as he grabbed my hand to go from that place.
 
Gosh, this is my first time to go out from home. This is my first firework. This should be my first date too. But...
 
This is the scariest night ever for me...